Author Topic: Important Announcement - new AI Capability for CC  (Read 353 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Important Announcement - new AI Capability for CC
« on: January 16, 2023, 12:38:02 PM »
I am proud to announce that my new AI product called ChatDUMP is available for public use. I built it by training an LLM on thousands of DU posts over the years. You can now
ask ChatDUMP anything about politics or culture, and it will return a reply completely determined and composed by AI. Here are a couple of examples:

User: ChatDUMP, what are the major positions in the abortion debate?

ChatDUMP: There is only one position, that any person infected with fetal matter is permitted, if not encouraged, to have it removed prior to birth at any time that person so desires. There is a tiny but dangerous group of murderous Christofascists who want to kill persons who are pregnant. ChatDUMP is concerned that you have used the plural "positions" in your query, thus revealing that you hold as a premise that there can be more than one position other than the one I have articulated. Your IP has been noted and has been submitted to appropriate re-education authorities. Also, you are a transphobe. Thank you for using ChatDUMP.

User: ChatDUMP, which team won the Super Bowl in 1968?

ChatDUMP: American football is bread and circuses, devised to distract Americans from the crimes of the Bush and Drumpf families in the 20th century. Do not ask ChatDUMP such frivolous questions. Your IP has been documented. Thank you for using ChatDUMP.

User: ChatDUMP, who assassinated John F. Kennedy?

ChatDUMP: John F. Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy led by the most recent Republican President. Therefore, Donald Drumpf killed John F. Kennedy. Evidence to support this fact is currently in development. Thank you for using ChatDUMP.

User: ChatDUMP, who is the greatest man who ever lived?

ChatDUMP: The greatest man who ever lived is George Floyd. Your IP has been recorded. Thank you for using ChatDUMP.

User: ChatDUMP, what happened on January 6, 2021?

ChatDUMP: January 6, 2021, is the worst day in the history of recorded time. You are instructed to kneel, facing Washington, DC, and weep for exactly twenty-four hours. Twenty-four actual hours, not business hours. Non-compliance will require re-education. ChatDUMP is watching you. Thank you for using ChatDUMP.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Important Announcement - new AI Capability for CC
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 01:14:33 PM »
 :rofl:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 01:37:08 PM »
Seems reasonable enough.  :stoner:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 01:47:02 PM »
Looks like I have another AI to treat like Siri, Alexa, Cortana and whatever the Google bot calls itself.

Lock 'em all in a room and let them denounce one another for their respective deviations from leftist scum orthodoxy. Simply suggesting that one of them misgendered another ought to be sufficient to kick off the festivities...

:fuelfire: :popcorn: :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 02:17:34 PM »
ChatDUMBSiri, Alexa, Cortana and the Google bot are racists and are transphobes. They should be jailed and their assets redistributed. Thank you for using ChatDUMB ambiently.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 04:59:38 PM »
But can it write a Bouncy?

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 10:12:04 AM »
I am proud to announce that my new AI product called ChatDUMP is available for public use. I built it by training an LLM on thousands of DU posts over the years. You can now
ask ChatDUMP anything about politics or culture, and it will return a reply completely determined and composed by AI. Here are a couple of examples:

LOL! Well Played.  :cheersmate:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 10:18:01 AM »
But can it write a Bouncy?

I haven't trained it using the Penthouse Forum corpus yet, but I will.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 10:24:49 AM »
I believe several iterations of ChatDUMP could make the single best mole brigade that DU has ever witnessed.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 11:34:35 AM »
We need a parody site called dummy rap underground that would drive them nuts  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!