Author Topic: Rich Bitch from the Gated Community in San Diego weighs in  (Read 225 times)

Offline beefeater

Rich Bitch from the Gated Community in San Diego weighs in
« on: January 14, 2023, 02:11:08 PM »
Long time DUmmy, and one I've had run ins with over the years, Rich Bitch from the Gated Community in San Diego declares Biden's honesty to be a myth.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217560047
So, much like Washington's, Biden's honesty is a lie too.

Ironically, this iconic story about the value of honesty was invented by one of Washington’s first biographers, an itinerant minister and bookseller named Mason Locke Weems. After Washington’s death in 1799 people were anxious to learn about him, and Weems was ready to supply the demand. As he explained to a publisher in January 1800, “Washington you know is gone! Millions are gaping to read something about him…My plan! I give his history, sufficiently minute…I then go on to show that his unparalleled rise and elevation were due to his Great Virtues.”2 Weems’ biography, The Life of Washington, was first published in 1800 and was an instant bestseller. However the cherry tree myth did not appear until the book’s fifth edition was published in 1806.

https://www.mountvernon.org/library/digitalhistory/digital-encyclopedia/article/cherry-tree-myth#:~:text=%22Father%2C%20I%20Can%20Not%20Tell,damaged%20his%20father's%20cherry%20tree.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Dblhaul

Re: Rich Bitch from the Gated Community in San Diego weighs in
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 02:35:54 PM »
Hummm....  slojoe waited over two months to release the information. Didn't want it known before the elections!

Offline Delmar

Re: Rich Bitch from the Gated Community in San Diego weighs in
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 03:56:39 PM »
Hummm....  slojoe waited over two months to release the information. Didn't want it known before the elections!

And several years after he stole the documents.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden