Author Topic: MVD - Paypal Fundraiser.  (Read 2282 times)

Offline RuralNc

MVD - Paypal Fundraiser.
« on: January 14, 2023, 01:36:29 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181761831

mvd (64,563 posts)

I have a small PayPal fundraiser. But we are doing better

Mom and I are doing better thanks to the generosity of DU and all the good advice I have gotten. But I had a very large bill late last year that ruined Christmas and I am still getting out from it. I want to make sure we continue to keep up with the utility bills and get other basic necessities. It is a $250 goal and I am already almost half way there. Here is the link:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8QCgLP7lUP

It feels good to finally be getting out of such bad trouble due to the steps we are taking.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Starting out the year the right way I see. Lets see where this goes.

:lmao:

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: MVD - Paypal Fundraiser.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 01:42:27 PM »
I am surprised he waited so long to start another begathon  :-) :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 01:49:27 PM »
Who could have predicted this?

:sarcasm:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 02:06:45 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181761831

Oh. My. Goodness.

Starting out the year the right way I see. Lets see where this goes.

:lmao:

Doesn't he know he can raise that much in far less time if he'd grab a plastic bag and walk the roads picking up, and recycling, empty aluminum cans? At least that way, the $$ are honestly earned..

And he'd be saving da erf..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 05:57:27 PM »
Doesn't he know he can raise that much in far less time if he'd grab a plastic bag and walk the roads picking up, and recycling, empty aluminum cans? At least that way, the $$ are honestly earned..

Clearly you're heartless. He has stated many times before, the road that leads from his Bungalow to the WaWa is way, way too dangerous.  :-)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 05:25:43 AM »
mvd (64,569 posts)

1. Another thing - the fundraiser will be up a total of 30 days, but..

if you can, it is needed most now. Mom’s increased Social Security will help, and I am trying to get disability again.

bluestarone (14,320 posts)

2. I think you're burned out here

Oh now. C'mon. All you DUmp inhabitants who got an SSI raise can afford to help float Matt and Mom. Stop being a bunch of penny pinchers. Matt wants his money, and he wants it now.

mvd (64,569 posts)

3. The reason I chose PayPal is..

The money gets there right away and the goal was so small. I am so glad I didn’t have to create another $1,500 goal. And then hopefully this is the last fundraiser of any kind. I greatly prefer to solve things on our own. The $100 that I got helped a lot - it bought mom’s medically necessary disposable underwear that we couldn’t afford among other things. Hoping to get the other part and then end the fundraiser.

Nobody asked why he chose PayPal. Mostly because there has only been 1 reply. But I have faith. The gullible will donate. Yes they will.  :popcorn:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 07:32:14 AM »
mvd (64,569 posts)

1. Another thing - the fundraiser will be up a total of 30 days, but..

if you can, it is needed most now. Mom’s increased Social Security will help, and I am trying to get disability again.

Of course you are, doubt never crossed my mind.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 10:04:08 AM »
Of course you are, doubt never crossed my mind.

He's too lazy to even do this. He also already knows he's not eligible. The guy is a bum and refuses to work, it's that simple.
Unfortunately, it appears most of the DUmmies are sick of him.  I'd love to see him be able to extract thousands more from them, but it appears that ship may have sailed at this point. The man has no shame either, that's the cringe part of it all.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 03:09:00 PM »
He's too lazy to even do this. He also already knows he's not eligible. The guy is a bum and refuses to work, it's that simple.
Unfortunately, it appears most of the DUmmies are sick of him.  I'd love to see him be able to extract thousands more from them, but it appears that ship may have sailed at this point. The man has no shame either, that's the cringe part of it all.

They see too much of themselves in him.
Every last one of them has at some point in the last 20+ years posted about how they've been forced to go to their eee-vil Rethuglikkkan relatives because they blew the rent money on weed or a Playstation or something equally useless. Every last one of them have used the exact same lies Matt uses on them to scam the money they "needed". And now they've looked into the abyss, see Matty boi and recognize themselves in his posts, they're uncomfortable with the conclusions Matt's panhandling forces them to draw about their own "trips to the well".

Ain't karma a wonderfully ruthless bitch, DUmbshits?  :naughty: :lol: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2023, 03:35:07 PM »
I would die before I would beg.

I am willing to wager I am not alone on this board.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 06:41:46 PM »

And he'd be saving "da erf"

Ha! Ha!  ... PGR, I love it, I do! I do!

Deserving of more than one  :hi5: for this at the moment ...

But can't be done!

~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 06:49:01 PM »
They see too much of themselves in him.
Every last one of them has at some point in the last 20+ years posted about how they've been forced to go to their eee-vil Rethuglikkkan relatives because they blew the rent money on weed or a Playstation or something equally useless. Every last one of them have used the exact same lies Matt uses on them to scam the money they "needed". And now they've looked into the abyss, see Matty boi and recognize themselves in his posts, they're uncomfortable with the conclusions Matt's panhandling forces them to draw about their own "trips to the well".

Ain't karma a wonderfully ruthless bitch, DUmbshits?  :naughty: :lol: :popcorn:

Ooh! Darlin' I agree with everything you wrote above, clever thing that you are!

~ ABC  :cheersmate:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2023, 02:12:22 PM »
mvd (64,576 posts)

5. Kick before I log off

I didn’t ask for anything at Christmas but now we are running out of options - but we don’t need much money. In this case, the small goal means a lot

mvd (64,576 posts)

6. Kicking for visibility

Hope everyone is having a good MLK day

This is just getting pathetic. The begging.  :loser:

Meanwhile, MVD reminds me of somebody. Down in town, there is a corner, at a very busy shopping plaza, where beggars like to stand. I dont want to use the word "homeless" because I have my doubts. Anyways, one particular beggar, a woman, has stood at that corner for I damn well know, 10 years. For about the first 9 years, here sign read something like:

"Need a little help raising my grandchildren.."

She recently updated her sign:

"Need a little help with insulin cost.."

I just dont understand the idea that you would sell yourself so low, as to beg. On a street corner. Or in the case of MVD, the electronic street corner. All with the entitlement that "You people didnt get me anything for Christmas, so pay the piper" Now!

Online Dblhaul

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2023, 09:59:01 PM »
Looks like this fund raising scam died on the vine.
I think the dummies finally got wise to all his lies. :rotf:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2023, 10:56:12 PM »
>I am trying to get disability again. 

You, and 100 million other leftist grafters.  If you suck a bit harder, you may actually earn the charity you so desire.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2023, 07:27:31 AM »
Looks like this fund raising scam died on the vine.
I think the dummies finally got wise to all his lies. :rotf:

Well, he still has 23 days on the PayPal link, so still plenty of time to beg...

mvd (64,581 posts)

11. I'll leave this up a couple more days

I know it is a small fundraiser but I will further explain what happened. Had that large utility bill that got us in a hole. This month, had to pay the lawyer - who is defending the foreclosure on the house - double the payment for a skipped month from earlier. Had to pay my friend back. Food (which is one thing we have) is expensive, as is transportation when my friend can’t come. Mom has new medication that costs a bit more.

:popcorn:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2023, 10:54:32 PM »
demoralized and dejected.  the beggar has gotten his last dollar from the DUmpasses it seems. Not even his 100$ primer did him any good this time.
Poor miserable bastard.  Now mom is gonna starve.

Response to mvd (Original post)Tue Jan 17, 2023, 11:04 PM
Star Member mvd (64,584 posts)

13. One more kick

Then I will let it sink if that is what happens.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2023, 07:19:15 AM »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2023, 07:21:39 AM »
demoralized and dejected.  the beggar has gotten his last dollar from the DUmpasses it seems. Not even his 100$ primer did him any good this time.
Poor miserable bastard.  Now mom is gonna starve.

Guess its time for a Sock Puppet to cue up the tears, and start the begging.  :naughty:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2023, 08:52:52 AM »
His post has over 1k views and ZERO recs.   :lmao:

He's going to have to find another corner to stand on.  They've figured him out.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 08:59:46 AM »
His post has over 1k views and ZERO recs.   :lmao:

He's going to have to find another corner to stand on.  They've figured him out.

KC

The real issue is that he's sucking up oxygen for someone else's grift. Someone else wants a turn at the DUmp trough, I'm sure.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2023, 08:36:51 PM »
The grift. It continues!

When we last checked in, Mattiboi was sinking lower then low. His fundraising had been dealt the death card. Nobody willing to donate.

mvd (64,601 posts) Tue Jan 17, 2023, 11:04 PM

13. One more kick

Then I will let it sink if that is what happens.

Then, Mattiboi got an idea! Directly ask who at the DUmp is flush with cash, in the form of a Poll. We all know the DUmp Inhabitants love to participate in Polls and Vote, being the good little Democrats that they are.. In case you need a reminder:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217571423

After the dimwits volunteered the info for his poll, Mattiboi went back to his old thread, to give it another shot. He isnt willing to give up. Ill give him credit where credit is due. For someone so lazy, that he has to Uber over to the WAWA, across the street from his house, he sure is invested in this scam. I have never encountered someone willing to work so hard, to get out of working. Sure, I have had lazy-ass coworkers, usually Managers. But this grift of his takes the cake.

mvd Fri Jan 20, 2023, 06:11 PM(64,601 posts)

14. Giving this one more chance

Just need the money until Wednesday.

According to Matt, If I recall, his Moms "Medically Necessary Underwear" and a new Medication... oh, and a Utility Bill put him behind. So, what happens on the 25th? Is the Utility going to be shut off? Is the Pharmacy going to reposess the Underwear?  :popcorn:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2023, 08:55:51 PM »
The grift. It continues!

When we last checked in, Mattiboi was sinking lower then low. His fundraising had been dealt the death card. Nobody willing to donate.

Then, Mattiboi got an idea! Directly ask who at the DUmp is flush with cash, in the form of a Poll. We all know the DUmp Inhabitants love to participate in Polls and Vote, being the good little Democrats that they are.. In case you need a reminder:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217571423

After the dimwits volunteered the info for his poll, Mattiboi went back to his old thread, to give it another shot. He isnt willing to give up. Ill give him credit where credit is due. For someone so lazy, that he has to Uber over to the WAWA, across the street from his house, he sure is invested in this scam. I have never encountered someone willing to work so hard, to get out of working. Sure, I have had lazy-ass coworkers, usually Managers. But this grift of his takes the cake.

According to Matt, If I recall, his Moms "Medically Necessary Underwear" and a new Medication... oh, and a Utility Bill put him behind. So, what happens on the 25th? Is the Utility going to be shut off? Is the Pharmacy going to reposess the Underwear?  :popcorn:

Oh Mercy!  Just think, what would  happen if the poor soul could no longer afford to pay  for  the internet!  What then?  :sosad:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2023, 09:26:20 AM »
No change after a week. 1 donation (tip seed)

I would die before I would beg.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2023, 09:27:19 AM »
Oh Mercy!  Just think, what would  happen if the poor soul could no longer afford to pay  for  the internet!  What then?  :sosad:

He may have to soldier on with his Iphone 13 for a few more months before upgrading again.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer