Author Topic: Atticus - Twisting off....  (Read 507 times)

Offline RuralNc

Atticus - Twisting off....
« on: January 14, 2023, 01:29:14 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217559294

Atticus (14,560 posts)

RANT! I am close to "twisting off". Most of you haven't got a clue what it is like to be an

Last edited Sat Jan 14, 2023, 11:28 AM - Edit history (1)

unapologetic liberal Democrat in a very bright RED area.

When we go shopping or to a doctor visit or just out for a stroll, we have to keep in mind that about 4 out of every 5 adults we encounter are Tea Party MAGA Trumpies. We get flipped off, cursed at, coal-rolled and physically threatened---I'll just say "often".

Despite this, our vehicles have Democratic and anti-Trump bumperstickers and I often wear anti-Trump tees as weather permits. And, I can just imagine how many who just read this saying "Well, of course you get harrassed and threatened! YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!"

Seriously? It's MY fault? I shouldn't DARE disagree with the snarling majority?

No, shame on them for acting like nazis and shame on you for admonishing me to shut up and keep my head down!

What brought this post on? Several more extra large servings of fascist pronouncements by local elected "officials".

**** 'em! Each and every goddam one!

I close by saying this is my personal problem. Nothing posted in response will make me feel better or worse.

Good lord. You are nothing more then a miserable old curmudgeon. Something tells me when you walk down the street, onlookers see a modern day Scrooge. Except not wealthy. Just miserable.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Atticus - Twisting off....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 02:05:33 PM »
Twisting off? It sounds like that DUmmy has been twisting off a lot of bottle caps. This is a perfect example of 'progress' not always being good. Back in the day, the need for a bottle opener and brains enough to correctly use it would have stopped or at least slowed down the DUmbest of them, like this one.

Seriously? It's MY fault? I shouldn't DARE disagree with the snarling majority?

Yes, it's YOUR fault. You should not disagree with the 'snarling majority' when they're right and you're wrong.

It's about whos right and whos wrong, not about majority or minority. That (among surely a myriad of other things) is where you failed.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 02:10:26 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217559294

Good lord. You are nothing more then a miserable old curmudgeon. Something tells me when you walk down the street, onlookers see a modern day Scrooge. Except not wealthy. Just miserable.

He's walking down the street in Pro-Biden or Anti-Trump gear, in a heavily red area.

IMHO, he's instigating the fight, then complaining people complain about his attire.

He probably has the attitude to go along with the garb..

IOW, he's guilty as he*l...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 02:39:19 PM »
The only thing Atticus is twisting off is the cap to a bottle of Boone's Farm.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 02:52:46 PM »
I live in a BRIGHT RED AREA in Northern Texas.

Politics NEVER comes up, not even at the polls.  Maybe in bars but we do not go there.

I have NEVER seen a democrat or liberal cussed at, yelled at or even addressed. Every now and then you will some someone excersizing their 2A rights with hip iron and no one says anything and if anyone ever spoke outagainst it they would merely be laughed at or, more likely, ignored.

The OP atticus is a bald-faced liar who WISHES all the terrible things he says would happen.

Instead he suffers low taxes, low gas prices and expanded freedom in ignominy.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 04:18:14 PM »
Atticus (14,560 posts)

RANT! I am close to "twisting off". Most of you haven't got a clue what it is like to be an

Last edited Sat Jan 14, 2023, 11:28 AM - Edit history (1)

unapologetic liberal Democrat in a very bright RED area.

When we go shopping or to a doctor visit or just out for a stroll, we have to keep in mind that about 4 out of every 5 adults we encounter are Tea Party MAGA Trumpies. We get flipped off, cursed at, coal-rolled and physically threatened---I'll just say "often".

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!  OMG  :rofl: :rofl: :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 05:59:53 PM »
When I first read his words "twisting off", I was really thinking something unsavory.  :naughty: Then I wanted to throwup.  :puke:

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 08:59:27 PM »
I live in a BRIGHT RED AREA in Northern Texas.

Politics NEVER comes up, not even at the polls.  Maybe in bars but we do not go there.

I have NEVER seen a democrat or liberal cussed at, yelled at or even addressed. Every now and then you will some someone excersizing their 2A rights with hip iron and no one says anything and if anyone ever spoke outagainst it they would merely be laughed at or, more likely, ignored.

The OP atticus is a bald-faced liar who WISHES all the terrible things he says would happen.

Instead he suffers low taxes, low gas prices and expanded freedom in ignominy.

I live in a deep red area in Nebraska, but not far from KS.

Folks here and in KS are PISSED. Went to the grocery store the other day, because they had  boneless skinless chicken breasts for 1.78 a pound, and bought 25 pounds. 2/3 of the cars in front parking by the doors had some form of FJB bumber sticker or window sticker, and one Jeep we walked past had several variations of LGB/FJB/I DID THAT applied neatly in patterns, all over the hood. When we walked in after looking at the Jeep, the lines at the registers were abuzz and the first thing we heard was "Do you like my stickers?" from the nice lady who owned it. Everyone was all smiles.

Never seen a biden sign or bumper sticker within 100 miles of the place, and I'd bet that if some leftist clown ran around wearing anti-Trump or pro-brandon gear, they'd decide against doing it a second time around here.

:-)

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 09:00:41 PM »
When I first read his words "twisting off", I was really thinking something unsavory.  :naughty: Then I wanted to throwup.  :puke:

"Be careful or you'll twist it off!"

:rotf:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 11:56:33 PM »
Little Jimmy Stewart wannabe says:  "I close by saying this is my personal problem. Nothing posted in response will make me feel better or worse. "

Another self-important WYSIWYG leftist whimpers about their limp ways.  The only Stiff Lips they know are the ones they paid to chew out their Anal nether regions and their Lobotomy they forgot that they received.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 10:22:57 AM »
Twisting off into dementia land. DUnatic atticuss is projecting his and leftist fascist's attitudes, demeanor, and actions on to decent and civilized people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.