Author Topic: Yet MORE classified docs stolen by Biden - DUmp SURE they were planted  (Read 725 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Septua (1,650 posts)

More Biden 'documents' found...
Breaking news on MSNBC. And the White House is saying very little, which is making bad matters worse. Not sure why Biden isn't offering some explanation to calm the storm.

Dummies, I'm not going to merely spit facts. I'm going to hock a whole loogie of truth: Biden is ****ED and you know it. I just wonder, given his unwavering support of his crackhead son and his crackhead's son's dealings with China and Ukraine, among others, what Joe traded. Probably nuclear secrets.

AkFemDem (1,399 posts)
1. There's no explanations for calming the storm

People who hate Joe Biden don’t care about explanations and will twist whatever he says to be a lame excuse.

People who are Joe Biden apologists already believe this must all be either some grand conspiracy or a big nothing burger.

The in betweens, will continue to find it suspicious, but won’t muster any actual outrage.

In short, no one will change their mind.

Pretty much. But you're the asshole posting on DU, aren't you?

Star Member Walleye (21,002 posts)
2. Secret service often stayed in the guest house next to the garage. Hmmm

I wonder if they have surveillance tapes

Denial is lovely this time of year - DUmmies love to float down it.

Star Member brooklynite (84,150 posts)
9. Where did the "pro Trump" Secret Service get documents from Biden's time as VP?

For those of you keeping score, brooklynite, who is not exactly carrying Biden's water here, is hooked into the Dem leadership, most of it secret. Makes you wonder...

RockRaven (11,898 posts)
6. Not sure why people act like Biden can control which bullshit corporate media spews.

Cable news in particular has a modus operandi which they have found to be effective and profitable over the years, and they aren't going to abandon it in favor of truthfulness, or accurately educating the public about relevant details of current events, or honor.

Someone should check if this asshole has ever, in 11,898 posts, appealed to a news story. Since the MSM is liberal and this person is a liberal, I will say....they have. ****in' hypocrite.

fightforfreedom (3,891 posts)
13. I wish they would hurry up and find all the documents.

I don't want to hear every day they found more documents. Find all the documents and then clear Biden of any wrong doing.

Don't you wish, DUmbass.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Yet MORE classified docs stolen by Biden - DUmp SURE they were planted
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 01:03:53 PM »
DUmmies being DUmmies, I expect no less. They've been Wrong-a-holics since that sewer was founded in the aftermath of the 2000 election.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 01:05:09 PM »
Its like the gift that keeps giving. :naughty:

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 01:42:18 PM »
Ooh, this is getting good.

Not sure why Biden isn't offering some explanation to calm the storm.

Because guilty people hide.

Not sure why people act like Biden can control which bullshit corporate media spews.

Maybe because we know democrats coordinate with media.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 01:53:05 PM »
DU: an internet location where people who are charitably called DUmmies (and people for that matter) can be observed being wrong about nearly everything, nearly all of the time.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 01:55:36 PM »
As they say in the News Game:  "If it bleeds, it leads" and Biden is hemorrhaging at the moment.  In fact, Malarkey Joe may be being set up for the fall; and the first Black Women President, oh what a marvelous event that would be.  I think they need a poll question the DUmp:  Should Biden resign or wait to be Impeached?  And a bonus question: Can Congress really expunge Trump's Impeachment? [link for lingering DUmmies here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/not-sure-thats-how-it-works-experts-mock-kevin-mccarthys-plan-to-expunge-trump-impeachment/ar-AA16k1PD ]

'23 is looking to be an interesting year.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 01:58:21 PM »
DU: an internet location where people who are charitably called DUmmies (and people for that matter) can be observed being wrong about nearly everything, nearly all of the time.

After being wrong time after time after time, you'd think they'd start to learn and begin putting on the brakes with what they KNOW (That's isn't) spewing their knowledge to the universal acclaim of other DUmmies.

But no, they double down and KNOW on the next incident ((in which they'd be wrong, yet again).
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 02:11:24 PM »
After being wrong time after time after time, you'd think they'd start to learn and begin putting on the brakes with what they KNOW (That's isn't) spewing their knowledge to the universal acclaim of other DUmmies.

But no, they double down and KNOW on the next incident ((in which they'd be wrong, yet again).

Yeah. You'd think '24 business hours' all by itself would have taught them something.

But noooooo....

:rofl:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 03:52:41 PM »
Response to RockRaven (Reply #6)Sat Jan 14, 2023, 02:37 PM
MichMan (8,374 posts)
38. The administration has had months to prepare for this and instead of getting in front of it,

they are letting it dribble out day by day and then reacting to the latest news report.

The first batch was found in early November and the second in December.

If only we had some sort of federal law enforcement organization that could sweep in and take charge of these multiple crime scenes and give them a thorough and proper search.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 04:15:26 PM »

I just wonder, given his unwavering support of his crackhead son and his crackhead's son's dealings with China and Ukraine, among others, what Joe traded. Probably nuclear secrets.

Pretty much. But you're the asshole posting on DU, aren't you?

Denial is lovely this time of year - DUmmies love to float down it.

For those of you keeping score, brooklynite, who is not exactly carrying Biden's water here, is hooked into the Dem leadership, most of it secret. Makes you wonder...

Someone should check if this asshole has ever, in 11,898 posts, appealed to a news story. Since the MSM is liberal and this person is a liberal, I will say....they have. ****in' hypocrite.

Don't you wish, DUmbass.

Now that would explain the exorbitant prices the crackhead is getting for his "artwork"!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 06:40:28 PM »
Yeah. You'd think '24 business hours' all by itself would have taught them something.

But noooooo....

:rofl:

Hell; the fact that the lurkers have watched us rolling on the floors every time one of us brings it up in reference to the latest Dim'Rat faux pas du jour for nearly 18 years now, would be a line drive to the back of the head with the clue bat for almost everyone else on the planet, but somehow it never seems to penetrate the neutral zone they live in.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 07:43:56 PM »
Is this the fourth or fifth stash of classified documents that slojoe forgot about/misplaced?
Are they finding anymore at Vette-a-largo?
I'm sure all this material has nothing to do with Hunter and his money laundering  :whistling:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 08:31:17 PM »
Is this the fourth or fifth stash of classified documents that slojoe forgot about/misplaced?
Are they finding anymore at Vette-a-largo?
I'm sure all this material has nothing to do with Hunter and his money laundering  :whistling:

Oh Mercy!  The Lord above knows far more  than we do about the entire Biden Crime family,    thank goodness!

My only hope is that the truth comes out  soon for all to see ...

Am running out of  :popcorn: to keep on hand !  I am , I am!

Don't know how long it can keep when made ahead of time.  Does anyone?  :-)

~ ABC

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 08:37:38 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)