Author Topic: VIDEO: Congressman Hank Johnson Promotes People Places Planted Documents Theory  (Read 230 times)

Offline pjcomix

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers promoting people placing planted documents theory.

Congressman Hank Johnson whose name will be forever associated with Guam capsizing got caught up in a weird alliteration loop while promoting the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden got framed by people planting top secret documents in embarrassing places such as next to his green Corvette in his garage. As you can see, Johnson finally broke out of his alliteration loop with some difficulty.

https://rumble.com/v25b8bp-congressman-hank-johnson-promotes-people-places-planted-documents-theory.html

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
https://rumble.com/v25b8bp-congressman-hank-johnson-promotes-people-places-planted-documents-theory.html

Hank Johnson is the meathead who is afraid that Guam will tip over if we place military assets there. Or Hillary, whichever.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Old n Grumpy

He makes a sack of rocks look like Einstein  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

Dems talk a big game for people whose track record on conspiracy theories is so bad.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
     Hank Johnson is the meathead who is afraid that Guam will tip over if we place military assets there. Or Hillary, whichever.

Or the cast of "The View"... :whistling:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

The DUmmies had a thread on this, so as to comfort the co-conspiracists.  There was no mention of Guam tipping. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The DUmmies had a thread on this, so as to comfort the co-conspiracists.  There was no mention of Guam tipping.

About his absurd tipping of Guam claim or the recent kerfuffle?

Clicked over to the cesspool of stupid yesterday and they were just twisting themselves full of pretzels justifying Poopy Joe's behavior.

Since the late great Rush Limbaugh occasionally mentioned Hank Johnson (Stupid-Georgia) and his Marines tipping over Guam comment, can't even recall how long ago that was.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
He's right. The People who planted the documents in Biden's places were democrats who don't want him to run.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
He's right. The People who planted the documents in Biden's places were democrats who don't want him to run.

Dr.Jill is gonna borrow Hil-LIAR-y's flying monkeys to deal with those people.

Geez; can you imagine the ration of shit this woman catches at the cocktail parties? This "gold" digger hitched her cart to a real rising star of the Dim'Rat Party, who gets dementia when he finally catches the brass ring and therefore has no frigging idea what to do with it now that he's there...  :-) :lmao: :lmao:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus