Author Topic: What is your wish for this Friday 13th?  (Read 871 times)

Online CC27

What is your wish for this Friday 13th?
« on: January 13, 2023, 07:47:09 AM »
malaise (252,103 posts)

I want mental and physical pain and anguish for the Slobfather and his goons.
That is all
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217556328

You are one sick twisted bitch

Offline 67 Rover

Re: What is your wish for this Friday 13th?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 07:51:56 AM »
malaise (252,103 posts)

This is so sad.

I think this gives us some insight as to why she is so bitter and ugly both inside and out.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:06:17 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 08:03:33 AM »
malaise (252,103 posts)

That is all...

To borrow a line from one of my favorite characters: "Be careful what you wish for [DUmb**** Malaise]; you may get it."

Karma's a bitch that way...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 08:16:11 AM »
Can I play?

I have two wishes:

Jason takes DU

Jason takes DC
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 08:30:05 AM »
Can I play?

I have two wishes:

Jason takes DU

Jason takes DC

Ohhhhh, if I could have the popcorn concession for these events.  :-) :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 09:14:49 AM »

I already have the popcorn concession at the local flea market...:)
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 10:30:20 AM »
Come on in and feel the warmth of leftist love and tolerance.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 11:12:27 AM »
I Can just feel the love and tolerance radiating of this post.

Hard to believe these people have the gall to call others hate filled.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2023, 08:18:56 PM »

I hope some day to see depicted, some form of 'jason vs social justice warriors'.

I can just imagine laughing at them arguing over whether jason is male or female, and accusing him of micro-agressions, prior to the hack slash and squish. It would be an instant classic.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 09:46:35 PM »
My wish for the day ,huh? 

Simply that it could soon be over thanks!  Even had freezing temps and a smattering of that disgusting white stuff falling on our deck and woods!!!

Have had enough for one day, and tomorrow hopefully will be a better one!  Crossing fingers!

~ ABC  (In freezing your buns off Georga!)

ETA ... Am still very thankful that we did NOT get any of those dreadful tornadoes that folks in Griffin, south of Atlanta did!  We live approx 125 miles as the crow flies, north of Atlanta!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 09:48:51 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 08:56:56 AM »
Well,  crossing my fingers sure didn't work at all, at all!

Temp is now 26 deg. windy as all get out, and more than a smattering of that bloody white stuff on the woods around us! :argh:

Even the little islands on the lake are snow covered!

Come on SPRING!!!  Am ready for you!

~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 01:59:28 PM »
I hope some day to see depicted, some form of 'jason vs social justice warriors'.

I can just imagine laughing at them arguing over whether jason is male or female, and accusing him of micro-agressions, prior to the hack slash and squish. It would be an instant classic.

The latest 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movie, while mostly not very good, does have one VERY satisfying scene similar to what you describe:
A bunch of obnoxious influencers come to this pretty much dead Texas town with the intent of buying up all of its properties and gentrifying it into a "Progressive paradise" kind of town.
In the scene I was referring to, these influencers are all partying at night in the private bus that brought them to the town. Leatherface (A resident of the town) stomps onto the bus and silently stares at them, chainsaw in hand.
Upon seeing him, the influencers all of course immediately whip out their trusty smart phones and are livestreaming the encounter.
One ultra- soy- boy influencer, no doubt feeling very brave and proud of himself, steps up to Leatherface (With his own phone in hand as well, of course), and threatens him "Try anything and you're cancelled, bruh!"
As you can probably guess, this pitiful threat has no effect on Leatherface, who promptly slaughters the soy- boy and then turns his attention to the other influencers in the bus for the next few minutes.
Like I said, the movie as a whole wasn't very good, but that particular scene was pure gold!

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 02:09:10 PM »
The latest 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movie, while mostly not very good, does have one VERY satisfying scene similar to what you describe:
A bunch of obnoxious influencers come to this pretty much dead Texas town with the intent of buying up all of its properties and gentrifying it into a "Progressive paradise" kind of town.
In the scene I was referring to, these influencers are all partying at night in the private bus that brought them to the town. Leatherface (A resident of the town) stomps onto the bus and silently stares at them, chainsaw in hand.
Upon seeing him, the influencers all of course immediately whip out their trusty smart phones and are livestreaming the encounter.
One ultra- soy- boy influencer, no doubt feeling very brave and proud of himself, steps up to Leatherface (With his own phone in hand as well, of course), and threatens him "Try anything and you're cancelled, bruh!"
As you can probably guess, this pitiful threat has no effect on Leatherface, who promptly slaughters the soy- boy and then turns his attention to the other influencers in the bus for the next few minutes.
Like I said, the movie as a whole wasn't very good, but that particular scene was pure gold!

That sounds funny!

I'm going to have to try and find that scene.

:rofl:

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2023, 12:17:41 PM »
My wish for the day ,huh? 

Simply that it could soon be over thanks!  Even had freezing temps and a smattering of that disgusting white stuff falling on our deck and woods!!!

Have had enough for one day, and tomorrow hopefully will be a better one!  Crossing fingers!

~ ABC  (In freezing your buns off Georga!)

ETA ... Am still very thankful that we did NOT get any of those dreadful tornadoes that folks in Griffin, south of Atlanta did!  We live approx 125 miles as the crow flies, north of Atlanta!

We missed the tornados, thankfully.  Power was out for about 54 hours, Internet down for about 72.  Glad to be back on line and with a warm house.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2023, 02:36:32 PM »
That sounds funny!

I'm going to have to try and find that scene.

:rofl:
It's on Youtube. I'd post it here, but it's pretty grisly.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2023, 03:45:46 PM »
It's on Youtube. I'd post it here, but it's pretty grisly.

Pretty grisly but more funny than not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3sWpI0q_Rw (NSFA*)

*A=anywhere
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2023, 04:39:51 PM »
malaise (252,103 posts)

That is all

To quote Judge Smails from Caddyshack: "You'll get nothing and like it!"
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2023, 10:45:49 AM »

Things I didn't know I wanted....

Add in confusion from the SJWs when they realize Jason is "differently-abled", came from a single parent home, had a mother with mental health issues, and interrupts young folks engaging in their government given  right to fornicate at will.

Yeah, that was probably the best scene in the movie, cause that is likely exactly what would happen if a large group of internet zombies actually ran into a dangerous situation like that. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.