Author Topic: A story I found on facebook - store clerk analogizing the document storm with  (Read 557 times)

Offline CC27

Thu Jan 12, 2023, 01:49 PM
Star Member Mira (22,236 posts)

A story I found on facebook - store clerk analogizing the document storm with a personal experience

From Facebook, Tony Tamer, NC

I was once involved in a liquor store robbery where I was a clerk - I was about 51- the robber who was 22 years younger and outweighed me by 25 lbs , was next in line at check-out and while I was putting the bottle in the bag for the customer in front of him, he grabbed cash from my register and took off - out of reflex I grabbed after him - I caught hold of his coat and kept grabbing - he kept trying to get out the door - I made my way to his back and got him in a half-nelson and held on and forced him down eventually , he couldn't get out of my hold but I saw his eyes get big and stare at my main holding arm at the bicep - he opened his pearly whites wide and went for it - I knew he was going to bite but there wasn't anything I could do about it - I don't remember if I knew at this time he had a knife or whether I found that out a minute later - either way, I braced- he bit and bore down in his bite - lightning pain tore through me but I held on and after several long seconds, long enough for him to get breathless - he relented and I could feel the strength leave his body - I had him now. He pleaded that he'd just leave etc etc I told him to drop the knife etc etc. yada yada yada The police came ( our store was a block away ) the ambulance came - turns out I had a small stab wound right next to my spine in my back - I never knew until I saw some blood - The personnel director came to the emergency room while I was there and i felt in my pocket and remembered that just before the robbery I had put $375 in my pocket to make a drop in the safe in the office - so my register wouldn't be overstuffed with cash - I gave it to her - AND that's the big difference between the National Archives requesting top secret documents from trump for well over a year and Biden who turned over his as soon as he found out about them. If I had kept my $375 and they tallied up and requested it from me - and I would not turn it over - they'd fire me and soon the police would come to my house in short order . The National Archives requested the documents from trump multiple times - he had them in plain sight when they got there and trump's aides have said they moved boxes for him a few times earlier - YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE ! ( and by keeping the $375 I would have shown I wanted to profit from having kept it and my company would have prosecuted - you see how that works ?? innocent vs guilty intent ????? )

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217554006

FACEBOOK? WTF??

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
They are scared and confused. They should be. If they still held the house this wouldn’t bother them because they know Congress would cover for Joe. I don’t think that’s going to happen now.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

Whether Biden cooperates or not isn't the problem.

Offline Karin

One response:

Star Member CaliforniaPeggy (144,339 posts)

1. Thank you, Mira, for this good story! The parallels are clear.

:lmao:

And yeah, "scared and confused" is a good description.  The parroting of the talking points is getting annoying, they're such sheep.  Biden has been corrupt-to-the-bone his entire political life, and the longer you stay in politics, the more corrupt you get.  There's just so much money on the table to grab.

Online 67 Rover

Whether Biden cooperates or not isn't the problem.

They are still in the finding classified documents stage, how do we know he is cooperating when Biden pretends he doesn't know anything about them?

Score so far in the search for classified documents.
President Trump 1
V.P. Biden          3
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
They are still in the finding classified documents stage, how do we know he is cooperating when Biden pretends he doesn't know anything about them?

Who says he's pretending? Pretty sure pResident ShitForBrains really doesn't know how those documents got there - or who else might have had access to those sites with a cell phone camera, etc. Dementia's a real bitch.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online 67 Rover

Who says he's pretending? Pretty sure pResident ShitForBrains really doesn't know how those documents got there - or who else might have had access to those sites with a cell phone camera, etc. Dementia's a real bitch.

I think we now need to know what classified documents the university that is hiding the Biden archive has in its possession. 

It's clear why they have refused to open them up all these years.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline RuralNc

I was once involved in a liquor store robbery where I was a clerk....

This reminds me, about a relative via marriage I had growing up. He was married to my Aunt. I think he was her 3rd husband? Anyhow...

He would be setting there quiet, then all of a sudden his mouth would fly open, and a story would just come out. His eyes would bulge a bit, waving his hands in the air. Scooting to the edge of his seat, to tell you his tale. His voice would become more and more excited as the he went on.

The stories were so far fetched, that you actually went past the stage of doubt, and straight down the rabbit hole as you thought "this makes sense!" Then you came back to your senses.

One particular story comes to mind:

He was hunting in the Arctic and had to jump on the back of a Polar Bear, stabbing it to death with a Pocket Knife. Later, he had to sew a finger back on with fishing twine, as he set by the fire roasting Polar Bear Steaks.

Just wanted to share.  :-)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This reminds me, about a relative via marriage I had growing up. He was married to my Aunt. I think he was her 3rd husband? Anyhow...

He would be setting there quiet, then all of a sudden his mouth would fly open, and a story would just come out. His eyes would bulge a bit, waving his hands in the air. Scooting to the edge of his seat, to tell you his tale. His voice would become more and more excited as the he went on.

The stories were so far fetched, that you actually went past the stage of doubt, and straight down the rabbit hole as you thought "this makes sense!" Then you came back to your senses.

One particular story comes to mind:

He was hunting in the Arctic and had to jump on the back of a Polar Bear, stabbing it to death with a Pocket Knife. Later, he had to sew a finger back on with fishing twine, as he set by the fire roasting Polar Bear Steaks.

Just wanted to share.  :-)

LOL!  That’s awesome!

I will say this about Biden, I expect him to mess up and this is how; “the reason I don’t remember those documents being there is because that’s not where I left them. They were in another room at the university when I left. They must have moved them!”

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online 67 Rover

LOL!  That’s awesome!

I will say this about Biden, I expect him to mess up and this is how; “the reason I don’t remember those documents being there is because that’s not where I left them. They were in another room at the university when I left. They must have moved them!”

KC

Biden does not know what documents he has, where they are located, what's in them (supposedly) or how many classified documents he actually has.

Careless, reckless and very dangerous to have this person suffering from advanced dementia with a clearance.  :argh:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline BamaMoose

Biden does not know what documents he has, where they are located, what's in them (supposedly) or how many classified documents he actually has.

Careless, reckless and very dangerous to have this person suffering from advanced dementia with a clearance.  :argh:

Yep.  The extension of this "analogy" would be:

So I was working in a liquor store and this guy named Corn Pop came in and demanded all my money.  Well I talked him down but got cut with a rusty straight razor in the process.  So I went to the ER for stitches and my boss walked in and noticed a big pile of money sitting next to the table I was sitting at.  He asks if that money came from the store and I told him it wasn't mine and I wasn't even sure what money was.  So he asks if he can take me home to see if there was more money there.  And he found more big piles of this thing he referred to as money.  And then he looked in my garage and found even more of this stuff.  He asked if I knew if there was any more money hidden away and I replied "That's a car".  So then we went to my girlfriends house and found even more.  When he asked me if it all came from the store, I told him that I had a girl that answered questions like that and it would only take a week or two before he got his answer.  He was so happy with me he gave me a raise, but unfortunately I couldn't remember where I worked.  So I still don't know what this thing called money is, but it sounds like a bunch of malarkey.

Online 67 Rover

Yep.  The extension of this "analogy" would be:

So I was working in a liquor store and this guy named Corn Pop came in and demanded all my money.  Well I talked him down but got cut with a rusty straight razor in the process.  So I went to the ER for stitches and my boss walked in and noticed a big pile of money sitting next to the table I was sitting at.  He asks if that money came from the store and I told him it wasn't mine and I wasn't even sure what money was.  So he asks if he can take me home to see if there was more money there.  And he found more big piles of this thing he referred to as money.  And then he looked in my garage and found even more of this stuff.  He asked if I knew if there was any more money hidden away and I replied "That's a car".  So then we went to my girlfriends house and found even more.  When he asked me if it all came from the store, I told him that I had a girl that answered questions like that and it would only take a week or two before he got his answer.  He was so happy with me he gave me a raise, but unfortunately I couldn't remember where I worked.  So I still don't know what this thing called money is, but it sounds like a bunch of malarkey.

Almost there. You forgot to add in that its perfectly normal for no reason to have multiple personal lawyers waltzing around your houses and offices tidying up the hidden money, making the beds and cleaning the bathroom grout while there.

H5
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline BamaMoose

Almost there. You forgot to add in that its perfectly normal for no reason to have multiple personal lawyers waltzing around your houses and offices tidying up the hidden money, making the beds and cleaning the bathroom grout while there.

H5

Are they personal lawyers or are the caretakers tasked with keeping him from crapping himself and occasionally getting lost in closets?