Author Topic: Atticus Has Joe's Back on His Stolen Secret Documents  (Read 495 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Atticus Has Joe's Back on His Stolen Secret Documents
« on: January 11, 2023, 06:42:13 PM »
Like everyone who reads this, I have no information about what sort of "classified documents"
were found at President Biden's prior offices.

I have no idea who took them there or left them there.

But, I do know SOMETHING about this situation: I know Joe Biden. I know he is honest and decent and that he highly respects our laws and loves our nation.

I BELIEVE that this is not a situation of intentional theft or concealment or retention of the documents in question.

In short, this is not a "Trump-like" situation and Joe is certainly not a "Trump-like" man.

I've got his back. Then it is well nigh time for you to change his diaper

This is why no one can ever trust DUmmies with any aspect of jurisprudence

Biden is completely free of any guilt or examination whatsoever because...he's cool, man. Atticus has his back? Huh? What does that mean, exactly? That Atticus will defend Biden on DU? Wow. Heavy, man. Quite a bold stance.

**** off, DUmmies.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Atticus Has Joe's Back on His Stolen Secret Documents
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 07:43:13 PM »
He knows Joe Biden. KNOWS him. Wow. Is this DFW’s sock?

I wanna know how he knows him.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 07:50:14 PM »
In short, this is not a "Trump-like" situation...

That is correct. Biden NEVER had declassification authority as Vp and broke the law. Trump did not.

Suck it, DUmmy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 07:53:43 PM »
I know Joe Biden. I know he is honest and decent

You lost me here.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 07:48:29 AM »
You don't know him, Atticus, and he doesn't give a shit about you, either. 

That thread is so tiresome, all it is, is a circle jerk of DUmmies repeating the talking points they have been given in their daily briefing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 09:18:23 AM »
You don't know him, Atticus, and he doesn't give a shit about you, either. 

That thread is so tiresome, all it is, is a circle jerk of DUmmies repeating the talking points they have been given in their daily briefing.

Going back 20+ years, the DU theory of jurisprudence has nothing to do with "innocent until proven guilty," or "justice is blind." Here is DU jurisprudence in a nutshell, expounded via an imaginary conversation between two men who share the hobby of self-defecation:

Atticus: "Hello, Mr. Dr. Honorable Your Majesty Venerable Minister His Excellency Exalted President Biden, Ed.D! I'm your self-appointed defense lawyer, Atticus.

Biden: "Whaaaaaa? Where's mama?"

Atticus: "As a card-carrying liberal, I'm working on one of several doctrines to present at trial, any one of which will exonerate you to thunderous applause and much fainting in the gallery. The first doctrine is called 'But Trump,' and this doctrine holds that it does not matter what you actually did, Donald Trump did something else, and that is what we should be focusing on. You see, the entire liberal system of jurisprudence proceeds exactly one case at a time. In the liberal framework, each criminal accusation has to be held up in comparison to every other accusation, no matter how ridiculous or provably wrong the other accusation is. You might remember it as the 'But Bush' doctrine. We changed the name."

Biden: "Even a confused old bastard like me knows that's ridiculous."

Atticus: "Say that again and no ice cream tonight, sir. Anyway the next doctrine is 'He's Cool.' In this doctrine, when the charges are read, and before any prosecutor can say a word, we hip liberals who are entitled to judge everything and everyone, simply say, 'But he's cool. We like him. So the charges should be dropped, and the prosecutor is a...well, we used to say 'freeper.' then we said other stuff, now we say 'racist' or 'transphobe.' "

Biden: "I smell poop. Is that you, or me?"

Atticus: "The third doctrine is admittedly stupid , but it's called 'Who Appointed The Judge' and the idea is that if someone we don't like made a judicial decision about a case we care about, the entire case is invalidated by fiat."

Biden: "But don't we appoint judges too? Mama told me she's too busy appointing judges to change my pee pee. She says that a lot."

Atticus: "We appoint good judges. They appoint bad ones."

Biden: "Even if they went to the same law schools and sat on the same lower courts?"

Atticus: "OK, that's one scoop less. Focus. The next doctrine is simple, but effective as far as we're concerned, and it's called 'Bullshit!'. When we don't like something - anything at all - that present a risk to us, we just yell bullshit and walk away to go smoke a joint or something. It doesn't matter if it's effective to anyone else, it's effective to US. Yeah, we sometimes get dragged back into court after yelling bullshit, but that's what the other doctrines are for."

Biden: "There was a big black mamma-jamma in the old neighborhood named Big Bernice, and all the boys had a turn with her. When it was my turn, she - "

Atticus: "Have a good day, Sir."

Biden: "Pee poop bee boop."

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 03:03:15 PM »
Like everyone who reads this, I have no information about what sort of "classified documents"
were found at President Biden's prior offices.

I have no idea who took them there or left them there.

But, I do know SOMETHING about this situation: I know Joe Biden. I know he is honest and decent and that he highly respects our laws and loves our nation.

I BELIEVE that this is not a situation of intentional theft or concealment or retention of the documents in question.

In short, this is not a "Trump-like" situation and Joe is certainly not a "Trump-like" man.

I've got his back. Then it is well nigh time for you to change his diaper

And just like that DUmmies don't think taking classified documents is a big deal.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 03:19:19 PM »
And just like that DUmmies don't think taking classified documents is a big deal.  :lmao:

They didn't when Hil-LIAR-y's henchman Sandy Burglar got caught helping himself to National Archives documents, either.

Apparently, it's (D)ifferent when "they" do it...  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 06:45:15 PM »
Good to see the "Excuse-O-Matic" is lubed up and running full speed ahead, at the DUmp.