Author Topic: I almost died today  (Read 1065 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: I almost died today
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2023, 12:59:01 PM »
...The subway cat is only an attention-seeking freak, and so one should feel free to mock her as much as one wishes.

Absolutely correct.

The closest Ugh-Pee gets to being batshit insane is the obsessive level to which s/h/it takes her commitment to a career of maximizing the amount of money bilked out of the taxpayers who pay for s/h/its very existence.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2023, 04:36:50 PM »
For years I was barbequed by primitives and sob-sisters on this side of the aisle for being insensitive, a jerk, because I made coarse, ribald fun of the subway cat.

On the Head of St. John the Baptist, I can swear with a straight face that I've never in my life made fun of truly handicapped people; only those charlatans posing as such.

The subway cat is only an attention-seeking freak, and so one should feel free to mock her as much as one wishes.

Agreed. She should be shamed publicly. Everyday.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2023, 04:38:53 PM »
For years I was barbequed by primitives and sob-sisters on this side of the aisle for being insensitive, a jerk, because I made coarse, ribald fun of the subway cat.

On the Head of St. John the Baptist, I can swear with a straight face that I've never in my life made fun of truly handicapped people; only those charlatans posing as such.

The subway cat is only an attention-seeking freak, and so one should feel free to mock her as much as one wishes.

indeed

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2023, 03:52:09 PM »
AAAAAWWW!
UGP was SOOO close to finally punching his/ her/ its/ whatever's well- deserved ticket to Hell and sparing so many people from having to sit through anymore of his/ her/ its/ whatever's whining!

"People were complaining about being late getting home. I said I almost died. The reply was some people got plans. I said my plan to keep living overrides any bullshit you have to do. **** you. Get over yourselves."

"Get over yourselves"? Pot meet kettle, you selfish, self- absorbed circus freak.

".if you ask me there are too many selfish emotionally vicious people on this planet that need to be reminded that shit they say and do hurts others"
Try looking in the mirror to confront such a person.

" cowards that really need to remember what having courage and integrity means."
Hey UGP, you call your constant whining about everything that inconveniences you "Courage"? You're one of the biggest cowards I've ever seen.

"Sekhmet please teach these cowards and bullies how it feels to almost choke to death.

Sekhmet,you know what to do. Sa Sekhem Sahu. Remind these assholes personally what would happen to them if Maat was not upheld ."

Remember, UGP regularly insults and belittles Christians for believing in Jesus, yet believes in ancient Egyptian cat- deities.
Oh, and fun- fact for those who are familiar with the book of Exodus: It's believed by some that the 10 Plagues of Egypt were each specially chosen by God to shoot down and discredit one or more of the Egyptian gods and goddesses, proving how useless and powerless they were compared to the one true God.
For instance, the plague of boils and sores disgraced Imhotep (The Egyptians' god of medicine), while the plagues of hail and locusts were kind of a one- two punch that together shot down Nut (The Egyptians' sky goddess, who was supposed to protect the Egyptians from threats that came from the sky).
As for UGP's mighty Sekhmet, she like her father- god Ra was associated with the sun, and thus they both were discredited by the plague of darkness.
Boy, did UGP ever bet on the wrong horse, or rather, the wrong kitty.
In fact, maybe God caused UGP to choke as a last warning for him/ her/ it/ whatever to repent and turn to Him for salvation, a warning that UGP has clearly ignored.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2023, 05:33:34 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (11,395 posts)

70. I was hit by a taxi going too fast

Without headlights on. That is how I got the messed up bone spurs and all. Was pretty messed up. Didnt take me to shock trauma because it was not the law back then. I was like 20. Had no one to advocate for me, had no clue what my rights were or even knew I could have sued them. I was given morphine to set both my legs ,1 hip and both ankles and sent home,cops came to talk to me when I was really drugged up have no clue what I said to him.

So, how many lives have you used up, Cat?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2023, 11:05:55 PM »
>I have few chewing teeth and a huge bone spur in my neck that bends my esophagus a bit. People know about this when the spur presses on my cervical nerves and it hurts and does "c"hit like make my hands become unable to write suddenly. They know I get shots in my spine because of it.
So they have no excuse.

Bone Spurs in your cervical nerves?  You should charge extra!   All the other kinks mentioned may need attention from Nurse Ratchet.