Author Topic: The "Hairy Eye Ball" Bouncy  (Read 752 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
The "Hairy Eye Ball" Bouncy
« on: January 11, 2023, 11:16:48 AM »
This bouncy covers the spectrum of projection by the DUmpasses, and democrats in general.
But we all know that vile MAGA's are roaming parking lots and staring people down in hopes of invoking a violent encounter, right?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217550000

Wed Jan 11, 2023, 10:33 AM
Star Member LuckyCharms (13,796 posts)

Having stickers (political or otherwise) on your vehicle.
It's everyone's right to have stickers on their vehicles, considering that we have freedom of speech in this country. But I guess that also means that we have to accept/anticipate potential reactions to those stickers.

I went to A LOT of Grateful Dead shows when in my 20's and 30's. I usually had one, or two at the max, small unobtrusive Grateful Dead stickers on the lower corners of my back window. I'm in New York State. I drove all over to see the shows. Michigan, Kentucky, Virginia. Maine, Pennsylvania...all over.

I removed my stickers when I realized I was getting unwanted attention from law enforcement for absolutely no reason. I would get cop cars tailing me for miles, and I got pulled over a few times and harassed for no reason, and never got a ticket or a warning. I finally realized it was because of my out of state plates, as well as the Dead stickers, so I removed the stickers, and the harassment went away. Fans used to call it "touring stealth".

This morning I had a doctor's appointment. Doctor is located at a large local hospital. As I was walking away from the hospital back to my car, I noticed this guy (white guy, 40's) who had just exited his truck, which he parked all ****ed up-like diagonally in a parking space. I was a bit too far away to hear what was being said, but he was having a discussion with another guy (black guy, masked and in scrubs, walking toward the hospital, probably either a doctor or a nurse). Their discussion did not appear to be a friendly one.

The hospital employee walked away, and I kept walking toward the truck guy. As I got closer to him, I was trying not to look at him, but he was freaking staring at me and scowling. He was giving me the hairy eye ball...I could see him through my peripheral vision. so, I gave him the hairy eyeball back for about 10 seconds. The look on this guy's face...he was itching for a fight with ANYBODY.

After the stare down, I just broke out laughing and walked away while he continued to scowl at me.

Below is a picture of his truck. When I got to my car, I swung back around and snapped this pic, because he had since headed into the hospital.

I'm thinking on the way home...what in God's name would process a 40 to 50 year old man to put this shit on his personal vehicle? Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a rattle can of red Rustoleum spray paint and paint "I'M A HORRIBLE ASSHOLE" on the side of your truck?

I don't get it. I really don't understand this shit. As an aside, I'm relatively close to the PA border, so it's not unusual to see PA plates in my town.

Response to LuckyCharms (Original post)Wed Jan 11, 2023, 10:45 AM
Star Member lpbk2713 (41,679 posts)

3. That window is just begging to feel the business end of a hammer.

ME? Oh no. Of course not.

Response to lpbk2713 (Reply #3)Wed Jan 11, 2023, 11:10 AM
magicarpet (12,821 posts)

12. Bricks are good...

These macho meatheads just have to toss their weight around, crash into, and bully other people to prove bona fides of hyper masculinity.

Response to genxlib (Reply #8)Wed Jan 11, 2023, 11:34 AM
Star Member Initech (95,139 posts)

21. Their obsession with JFK is ****ing weird!

wait, what?

Response to LuckyCharms (Reply #11)Wed Jan 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
magicarpet (12,821 posts)

17. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Just wait until the Fascists come to the full realization that the Nazi jamboree has been fully rejected. And society intends to move beyond their hatred, meanness, and narrow minded thinking laced with violence.

Do you think ANY of them see it?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: The "Hairy Eye Ball" Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 11:31:31 AM »
...Do you think ANY of them see it?

The whole of Skinner's Island of the Damned couldn't acquire a clue if they were to strip nekkid and smear themselves head to foot in clue musk, then perfectly replicate the clue mating dance in a secluded field full of horny clues at the peak of clue mating season.

It's not even close...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 11:32:26 AM »
Here is what actually happened: the DUmmy saw the truck parked somewhere, got all butthurt about the stickers, took a couple of pics, and derived the "story" using repeated samples from their own rectum.

I will grant the DUmmy one SMALL thing: at least there was SOME sort of visual evidence, although it's definitely not connected to the bullshit scenario s/h/it concocted.

As for the desires to see someone destroy the truck windows? Fancy talk, coming from people who whine about fascism when the wind blows down their Sanders yard signs.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 11:53:42 AM »
This bouncy covers the spectrum of projection by the DUmpasses, and democrats in general.
But we all know that vile MAGA's are roaming parking lots and staring people down in hopes of invoking a violent encounter, right?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217550000

wait, what?

Do you think ANY of them see it?

I have an '05 F350 V8 Turbo-diesel that looks new, runs like new, rides like new and there is no way in he*l I'd ever put a Trump or F*ck Biden sticker on it.

It seems the peaceful, loving, tolerant left would love to key it or worse. So no, no indication anywhere on my truck of who I support or oppose.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 12:31:52 PM »
The cops were probably tailing him because he was stoned and driving erratically lol
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
I have an '05 F350 V8 Turbo-diesel that looks new, runs like new, rides like new and there is no way in he*l I'd ever put a Trump or F*ck Biden sticker on it.

It seems the peaceful, loving, tolerant left would love to key it or worse. So no, no indication anywhere on my truck of who I support or oppose.

The DUmmies would beg to differ with you.  Now had you said you have an '05 F350 HYBRID' ... you might skate.  They don't know shit about cars.

KC
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 12:59:44 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2023, 12:56:56 PM »
Here is what actually happened: the DUmmy saw the truck parked somewhere, got all butthurt about the stickers, took a couple of pics, and derived the "story" using repeated samples from their own rectum.

I will grant the DUmmy one SMALL thing: at least there was SOME sort of visual evidence, although it's definitely not connected to the bullshit scenario s/h/it concocted.

As for the desires to see someone destroy the truck windows? Fancy talk, coming from people who whine about fascism when the wind blows down their Sanders yard signs.

You know, I looked at that picture pretty good and for the life of me it looks to me like that truck is parked straight on to the car in front of it and the reflection of the car on the side seems to be pretty even as well. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think the whole 'parked at an angle across 2 spots' shit is a provable lie.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2023, 12:58:56 PM »

Roger this. I have a large pickup that has a bumper sticker which offers vague guidance as to what I do for a living, and which is inoffensive.

I have noticed that anti-Biden folks tend to have single stickers, but large ones, whereas anti-Trump folks devote their entire car to their lunatic beliefs.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2023, 01:33:22 PM »
The thread title made me think of a random Japanese monster (Shirime if you want to look it up) that has an eyeball in it's butt and scares people with it.....

Which is a more believable story than LuckyCharm's bouncy. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2023, 02:05:26 PM »
$10 says that Charms there has a *****Hat sticker on its vehicle.  :naughty:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2023, 02:40:40 PM »
As I was walking away from the hospital back to my car, I noticed this guy (white guy, 40's) who had just exited his truck, which he parked all ****ed up-like diagonally in a parking space. I was a bit too far away to hear what was being said, but he was having a discussion with another guy (black guy, masked and in scrubs, walking toward the hospital, probably either a doctor or a nurse). Their discussion did not appear to be a friendly one.

lol, cool story, bro.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2023, 02:49:11 PM »

The DUmmies would beg to differ with you.  Now had you said you have an '05 F350 HYBRID' ... you might skate.  They don't know shit about cars.

KC

It's a 6.0L and when I fire it up, it's freakin LOUD (which I love about it)...The last diesel engine installed that actually sounds like a diesel..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2023, 03:12:59 PM »
This morning I had a doctor's appointment. Doctor is located at a large local hospital. As I was walking away from the hospital back to my car, I noticed this guy (white guy, 40's) who had just exited his truck, which he parked all ****ed up-like diagonally in a parking space. I was a bit too far away to hear what was being said, but he was having a discussion with another guy (black guy, masked and in scrubs, walking toward the hospital, probably either a doctor or a nurse).

And race had what exactly to do with this other than inventing a bouncy tale? Am a little surprised there wasn't a cop who jumped out from behind his Ford Explorer.

An additional disappointment with this bouncy story: The truck in question didn't have "truck nuts". That was normally included in DUmmy tales of yore.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2023, 03:14:23 PM »
And race had what exactly to do with this other than inventing a bouncy tale? Am a little surprised there wasn't a cop who jumped out from behind his Ford Explorer.

An additional disappointment with this bouncy story: The truck in question didn't have "truck nuts". That was normally included in DUmmy tales of yore.

And don't forget either Confederate flag stickers or the actual flag!

KC

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2023, 03:58:26 PM »

And don't forget either Confederate flag stickers or the actual flag!

KC

Plus a gun rack!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2023, 04:30:36 PM »
Plus a gun rack!

Its needs a vanity plate on the front that says "I hunt white-tail all year long". :naughty:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2023, 06:26:57 PM »
Messing with a mans wheels is a good way to find yourself up to your knees in ground and bleeding badly before losing consciousness.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 08:01:01 PM »
Messing with a mans wheels is a good way to find yourself up to your knees in ground and bleeding badly before losing consciousness.

There are things you just... don't do.

And DUers are like "Where do I sign up?".

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 12:28:49 PM »
Its needs a vanity plate on the front that says "I hunt white-tail all year long". :naughty:
Don't forget the Truk-Nutz.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2023, 10:24:43 AM »
Only sticker on my truck is an NRA one. I wanted to put a "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE. i KILL PEOPLE" sticker on but Mrs. Jukin vetoed that.

Also reverse everything but the tuck part and that bouncy is an autobiography of the DUchebag DUnatic DUmmy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2023, 03:17:34 PM »
Anywhere and everywhere in the USA, even in the reddest of red areas, a car with conservative stickers such as pro-Trump or NRA is all but guaranteed to be defaced and/or damaged.  Not so for libtard-adorned vehicles.

Because conservatives may disagree with your ideas but not with you. 

If liberals disagree with your positions, they disagree with YOU. "Freedom for me but not for thee."

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.