Author Topic: RNC Vote on Friday  (Read 254 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
RNC Vote on Friday
« on: January 25, 2023, 04:48:53 PM »
There are several threads about the dangling turd known as Ronna McDaniel (niece of Mittens Romney), but I thought since the election for RNC leader is Friday, I'd post what I got from one of my 3 RNC reps here in Arkansas.

Her response is above, mine is below:

Eupher:  I appreciate your emails and your interest in the RNC Chairman race.  My term as Chairman of the Republican Party of Arkansas ended in December and a new Chairman has taken over that role.  I will not have a vote at the RNC meeting on Friday.  Chairman Cody Hiland has been informed, and FYI, the RPA Executive Committee passed a resolution and issued a press release recently supporting new RNC leadership.   

Thank you again for your awareness and participation.

Jonelle Fulmer

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 9:03 AM Allen Lawless <eupher56@mailfence.com> wrote:
I am a resident of Arkansas and a staunch conservative. Please note when I say I am NOT a Republican.

I want to explain why I am not a Republican. In a word (or actually name), it's Ronna McDaniel.

My disaffection with the Republican party began long before McDaniel sashayed onto the scene and began grifting. Reince Priebus was clueless, and his successor Michael Steele also couldn't handle money except to grift. Seeing a pattern there?

Recent reports on McDaniel's own grifting have not been complimentary to her or to the Republican party.

And now she's sucking up to try and be reelected for a 4th term, this despite the fact she can't win a national election. (The 2022 midterms were a disaster despite the fact the Republicans will have a razor-thin majority in the U.S. House next month.)

McDaniel's giant extended middle finger to voters like me (she plays to only those with the power to reelect her and everybody else be damned) is visible and palpable.

Count me as a potential Republican who might consider joining the party IF the Republican leadership can figure out which end is up. It's not looking too good right now, however.

Sincerely,

XXXXXX
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.