Author Topic: NYC grocery stores consider locking up food due to rampant theft; workers are 't  (Read 330 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
NYC grocery stores consider locking up food due to rampant theft; workers are 'traumatized'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-grocery-stores-consider-locking-up-food-theft-workers-traumatized

Shampoo, toothpaste, and razor blades are all items that grocery stores have increasingly started locking behind counters. Soon, that list might include food.

"People have no fear of coming to your store and stealing," said Nelson Eusebio of the National Supermarket Association.

"Our employees are terrified," Eusebio continued. "We have young people that come to work, young cashiers who work part-time, these kids are 16-17 years old. They're traumatized."

Grocery stores in leftist run New York City are being locked behind counters. At this rate, the stores will pull out.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
NYC grocery stores consider locking up food due to rampant theft; workers are 'traumatized'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-grocery-stores-consider-locking-up-food-theft-workers-traumatized

Grocery stores in leftist run New York City are being locked behind counters. At this rate, the stores will pull out.

Makes you wonder if that is all part of the plan, doesn't it?
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

A 12 gage pump will solve the problem..when the crooks see brains on the ceiling they will change their minds

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!