Author Topic: 5 months for doing Trump's dirty work?  (Read 156 times)

Offline CC27

5 months for doing Trump's dirty work?
« on: January 11, 2023, 08:22:47 AM »
imanamerican63 (12,377 posts)

5 months for doing Trump's dirty work?

I’m confused? Weisselberg got off easy! I know he turn evidence against Trump, but he still broke an enormous amount of laws over several years and decades! If that were me or you? I hate to see how many years we would be behind bars! Didn’t Cohen get 3 years for his dirty deeds?(I know he was released 2020) Weisselberg was with Trump a lot long time Cohen ever entered the picture for Trump. A criminal enterprise run by so many crooks!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217548761

BLAH BLAH STFU DUmmie

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: 5 months for doing Trump's dirty work?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 09:02:55 AM »
Do you even know what Weisselberg was convicted and sentenced for? Not declaring his company car and other benefits from the Trump Organization as income. This kind of thing happens frequently in large and even smaller corporations and companies, and highly compensated employees such as this guy know better than not declaring these perks as income.  There was nothing to flip on Trump, not that it'll stop the left and DUmmies from trying.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: 5 months for doing Trump's dirty work?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 02:40:34 PM »
Interestingly, none of them see any correlation to them reselling yard sale stuff and not declaring it.  Or working for cash and not declaring it.

It's all the same thing.

They better just be glad the republicans are trying to kill off some of the stuff the dems put in the bill for the IRS.  That $600/YEAR that has to be 1099'd would snatch up a whole slew of them and folks like them.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen