Author Topic: I'm so glad I'm fully vaccinated  (Read 639 times)

Offline CC27

I'm so glad I'm fully vaccinated
« on: January 09, 2023, 07:48:55 AM »

spinbaby (14,743 posts)

I’m temporarily in a nursing home — stupid accident, broken bones. An aide with her paper mask under her nose just apologized for taking a bit long to get to me because she had been busy in the covid ward. And this is supposed to be the best nursing home locally.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217543317

Oh Lordy with these people.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: I'm so glad I'm fully vaccinated
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 09:05:51 AM »
Oh Lordy with these people.

I'm perplexed on why this poster didn't regale us with a tale of reading the riot act to the poor worker having the mask under her nose, wondering why they didn't have a properly sealed N95 mask, point out the cop who jumped out from behind a potted plant to arrest the worker, and why they didn't expand on how they pointed out the good democraps do, direct them to the local democrap campaign office and finally, how none of the other residents clapped in appreciation for the verbal beatdown.

Methinks the dummies are lacking in their vision of clarity these days..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 09:50:53 AM »
I'm glad too. Does the DUchebag DUmmy know that 80% of all covid deaths are jabbed? Or that 85% of all hospitalizations for covid are from the jabbed?

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 10:17:36 AM »
I'm glad too. Does the DUchebag DUmmy know that 80% of all covid deaths are jabbed? Or that 85% of all hospitalizations for covid are from the jabbed?

:lalala: :lalala: [/DUmbass]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 10:19:52 AM »
spinbaby (14,743 posts)

I'm so glad that I'm NOT fully vaccinated. The evidence is overwhelming that the "vaccine" doesn't stop transmission, nor do masks. Look at all the folks who've had their full regime of shots and still get the Wuhan.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 10:40:43 AM »
spinbaby (14,743 posts)

For the first time in a very long time, I find myself in agreement with one of the misfits on the island formerly belonging to skins.

I'm glad too, DUmmy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 11:05:17 AM »
I'm so glad that I'm NOT fully vaccinated. The evidence is overwhelming that the "vaccine" doesn't stop transmission, nor do masks. Look at all the folks who've had their full regime of shots and still get the Wuhan.

This just goes to show that liberals are more interested in the illusion of security rather than actual security.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2023, 12:07:28 PM »
OH NOES!!!! The Biden government lied, and lied, and lied and still lies but here is a little bit of truth. Nuremberg trials for them all!

CDC Finally Releases VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses For COVID Vaccines

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cdc-finally-releases-vaers-safety-monitoring-analyses-covid-vaccines

Sucks to be a brain dead sheep like the DUmmys but that species might have its herd thinned out.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 08:01:19 PM »
spinbaby (14,743 posts)

I’m temporarily in a nursing home — stupid accident, broken bones. An aide with her paper mask under her nose just apologized for taking a bit long to get to me because she had been busy in the covid ward. And this is supposed to be the best nursing home locally.

Most people just go home and have family or friends take care of them when they get broken bones. Tell us DU is your entire pathetic life without telling us DU is your entire pathetic life.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2023, 08:55:39 PM »
hlthe2b (95,086 posts)

3. I'm so sorry for you. Anything you do or say will undoubtedly backfire and

at a time when you are dependent on the staff for help.
Think healthy positive thoughts,
be confident in the vaccines you've received and hopefully, you can get out of there and home before anyone transmits something to you.

What exactly are you implying? That some hapless Nursing Home Staff might let this Mutt slip and break something else? Maybe a light concussion? Maybe a broken L5/S1??

Believe me when I say this lurking Mutts. The Nursing Home wants rid of you as fast as possible. If you have had time to post on the DUmp, then you have been there long enough to overstay your welcome.

On a similar but unrelated topic, since you Mutts claim to be a family, why wont any of you volunteer to take in this Mutt?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2023, 07:51:38 AM »
spinbaby (14,743 posts)

:-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2023, 10:22:09 AM »
For the first time in a very long time, I find myself in agreement with one of the misfits on the island formerly belonging to skins.

I'm glad too, DUmmy.

Add me to that - I am hoping the DUmmy has susceptibility to genetic weaknesses that cause the bullshit vaccine to create autoimmune disorders, cancer, and death. I just hope any children under the control of DUmmies can somehow avoid being murdered by their idiotic moron liberal parents.

Here is just one example of the science you DUmb mother****ing liberal assholes think you own and operate.

(yes, the effects of this bullshit vaccine have hit home. Yes, I will physically attack anyone dumb enough to mock me while in my presence)
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.