Author Topic: Truth About Mandatory 'Safety Device' Biden Signed Into Law - This Is the Power  (Read 317 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Truth About Mandatory 'Safety Device' Biden Signed Into Law - This Is the Power Government Wants Over You
https://www.westernjournal.com/truth-mandatory-safety-device-biden-signed-law-power-government-wants/

Many Americans are unaware that buried in the Democrats’ 2021 infrastructure bill is a measure to take just a little more of our freedom away from us that liberals have been trying to force on car manufacturers for years.

With President Biden’s signature on bill in November of 2021, they finally got it.

The Democrats sold the measure as a “safety device” to prevent drunk driving, one they will now force every car maker to add to every new vehicle starting in 2026. The device is a remote kill switch that could allow the government, the police, and car makers to disable your car from the comfort of their offices to prevent you from using it.

Alarmingly, the language in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act is somewhat vague. It does not fully describe what this device will be able to do, if it doubles as a monitoring device outside the legislation, and how and when it can be used against citizens.

All the bill says on page 135 is that the device must “passively monitor the performance of a driver of a motor vehicle to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired” and “prevent or limit motor vehicle operation if an impairment is detected.”

We are entering dangerous waters.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Well, anyone care to guess which model year of motor vehicle - and beyond, of course - I will not be purchasing thenceforth?

Oh, come on; I bet you can guess...  :tongue:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

P  R  N  D  D1  D2  FJB

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
In all seriousness, learn how to locate and build Farraday cages around all those devices you don't want reporting back to - or receiving orders from - Big Brother.

Hell, my initial impulse would be to find the transmitter for the bitch and short that MF'er out, but they'll probably tie that into the car's ignition system or the electronic transmission control or something.

[/Conspiracy_Theorist]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 05:40:42 AM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 3rd-try

Another successful biden/democrat business plan. Make cars nobody will want more expensive.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
How fortunate that I am 4 deep and likely to become deeper, in pre-2013 vehicles.

They can have my 383 powered e85 fueled all wheel drive s-truck, my fully optioned, lifted 2000 jimmy slt 4x4, my fiat 500, and my all wheel drive suzuki grand vitara, over my dead body. And good luck shutting down e85, since as we all know messing with ethanol and its subsidies is a political death sentence.

:-)

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.