Author Topic: DUmmy having a hard time of it (why? Bidenworld is paradise)  (Read 350 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmy having a hard time of it (why? Bidenworld is paradise)
« on: January 02, 2023, 11:25:27 AM »
ybbor (1,462 posts)

Having a hard time here [View all]
Sitting, watching football as the year comes to a close. Feeling very down. Reflecting on my year and life at this time.

Very lonely

I’m in a pretty shitty marriage with an amazing daughter.

I don’t have any friends in my town, after leaving a large group of friends almost two decades ago due to horrible depression. Actually, tomorrow will mark 19 years since my “escape” from that town. Still think it may have been a mistake.

My wife and I have hardly anything in common. In fact she hates most of the things I love: music, camping, hiking, skiing, sports, going out drinking, and so much more.

We met right when I moved “home” and we had some friends in common from our youth. She helped me get through my depression and I somehow felt obligated to marry her for “saving” me. Other than our daughter being born, they have really been some of the shittiest years of my life.

I’m too much of a ***** to kill myself, and have had too many friends do so and I know how it effects the survivors. I would never want to do that to my daughter, but really have no real desire to live anymore. The only thing keeping me going is the next season of “ The Mandalorian” coming out.

I’m sorry for the rant, but I have no one to talk to as having no friends. I come here everyday, and use to be an active member until meeting pushback during the 2016 election cycle as a vocal backer of a candidate who did not get the ticket. Since then I have mainly been a lurker with a few comments here and there.

Just putting this down has been somewhat helpful, but don’t feel too excited about another crummy year ahead. I feel like I’m just waiting to die, and fear my funeral will only have tumbleweeds present. Pretty much sucks to be me.

Sorry so long, and I’m sure most won’t read.

Hope your new year is looking better than mine.

I do love so many of you who I don’t even know.

Cheers

Not sure why anyone would have a hard time in Biden's USA, where the Jan 6 Committee is definitely putting "TFG" in prison ANY DAY now, gas prices are edging downward, and billions are being sent to Ukraine.

Maybe it's all the climate change and not enough trans rights.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: DUmmy having a hard time of it (why? Bidenworld is paradise)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 11:33:15 AM »
Just end it, DUmmy.   Works for you, works for America, works for everyone.  Win/win/win.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 12:15:40 PM »
Just end it, DUmmy.   Works for you, works for America, works for everyone.  Win/win/win.

I can almost guarantee your daughter will be happier with her new daddy, so just go ahead and end it.  :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 12:32:42 PM »
ybbor (1,462 posts)

Having a hard time here [View all]
Sitting, watching football as the year comes to a close. Feeling very down. Reflecting on my year and life at this time.

Very lonely

I’m in a pretty shitty marriage with an amazing daughter.

I don’t have any friends in my town, after leaving a large group of friends almost two decades ago due to horrible depression. Actually, tomorrow will mark 19 years since my “escape” from that town. Still think it may have been a mistake.

My wife and I have hardly anything in common. In fact she hates most of the things I love: music, camping, hiking, skiing, sports, going out drinking, and so much more.

We met right when I moved “home” and we had some friends in common from our youth. She helped me get through my depression and I somehow felt obligated to marry her for “saving” me. Other than our daughter being born, they have really been some of the shittiest years of my life.

I’m too much of a ***** to kill myself, and have had too many friends do so and I know how it effects the survivors. I would never want to do that to my daughter, but really have no real desire to live anymore. The only thing keeping me going is the next season of “ The Mandalorian” coming out.

I’m sorry for the rant, but I have no one to talk to as having no friends. I come here everyday, and use to be an active member until meeting pushback during the 2016 election cycle as a vocal backer of a candidate who did not get the ticket. Since then I have mainly been a lurker with a few comments here and there.

Just putting this down has been somewhat helpful, but don’t feel too excited about another crummy year ahead. I feel like I’m just waiting to die, and fear my funeral will only have tumbleweeds present. Pretty much sucks to be me.

Sorry so long, and I’m sure most won’t read.

Hope your new year is looking better than mine.

I do love so many of you who I don’t even know.

Cheers

This is yet another story of self-inflicted misery.

Lefty boy meets lefty girl. Lefty spineless boy leans on lefty girl to make up for the spine he lacks. Lefty spineless boy feels beholdened to lefty girl, and marries her as if he owes her. Lefty girl loses all respect for spineless lefty boy, becuase as polls have repeatedly shown along with anecdote after anecdote after anecdote, even lefty women want a masculine man, not a latte sipping pajama-boy spineless lefty wimp. And so lefty boy is in a marriage, with a child involved, to a lefty girl who leaves him feeling lonely even on the holidays.

Give your balls a downward tug,they aren't dropping on their own, lefty.

I'm waiting on the followup that states 'I always do my share of chores around the house and make sure she has spending money and a comfortable life, and I support her like a good feminist should..." to top off this self-inflicted shit sandwich.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 03:09:47 PM »
KS Toronado (10,993 posts)

33. Or start hanging out in the "Loners" group.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1237

Find a friend who will look out for you.

So, here we have a DUmmy who is bleeding their heart out. Crying for attention. Begging for mercy. Then you have the DUmmy known as KS Tornado who tries to offer some help, by the means of "Wile E. Coyote". Poor Wile E. Coyote has to be Looney Tunes most unlucky  and pathetic character who cant do anything right, leads himself to his own death over and over, and cant even catch some dinner.

Well played KS Tornado. Well played.  :cheers2:

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 01:18:41 PM »
Hey DUnatic DUchebag, give me your address and I will wend you 1 brand new single edged razor blade, no charge. Just remember it is down the lane not across the street.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2023, 01:23:28 PM »
Hey DUnatic DUchebag, give me your address and I will wend you 1 brand new single edged razor blade, no charge. Just remember it is down the lane not across the street.
You have always had a kind and generous soul when it comes to the primitives.  I commend you for that
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)