Author Topic: VIDEO: Ginger Candy Can Make Difference Between a Great or Lousy Cruise  (Read 228 times)

Offline pjcomix

Ginger candy can make all the difference in the world between a pleasurable or a horrible cruise ship experience. Why? Because it prevents seasickness without side effects. I know it is highly effective because I am extremely susceptible to seasickness. In fact, I once even got seasick aboard Cleopatra's Barge at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. However, since I took ginger candy during my last two cruises I did not once feel seasick even when the waves were high.

We are going on another cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on January 28 and I have already purchased 3 bags of ginger candy. The Celebrity Apex offers incredible dining experiences so it would be a shame to ruin it via getting so seasick that I can't even stand to look at food without feeling nauseous. I want to enjoy gobbling down the food washed down with my drink package so the ginger candy is absolutely essential for my cruise ship happiness.

https://rumble.com/v23ikbn-ginger-candy-can-make-difference-between-a-great-or-lousy-cruise.html

And this is the reason I will be gone for a week from Jan. 28 until Feb. 4.

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: VIDEO: Ginger Candy Can Make Difference Between a Great or Lousy Cruise
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 08:18:21 AM »
https://rumble.com/v23ikbn-ginger-candy-can-make-difference-between-a-great-or-lousy-cruise.html

There was a Mythbusters episode where they tried motion sickness myths, and ginger worked better than Dramamine or the other possibilities.  I brought some ginger along for our first cruise, but our trip was very calm (and I chose a stateroom in the middle, lower boat since it was our first time), so we did not need it.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 09:21:00 AM »
How many gingers does it take to make a piece of candy? Does eating it take your soul? Will you too, also be afflicted with gingervitis? Has anyone seen Ron Howard in awhile? These are all very important questions to ask yourself before eating ginger candy.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 04:29:49 PM »
Ginger Candy Can Make Difference Between a Great or Lousy Cruise

I thought Ginger Candy was the name of a stripper!  I was wondering exactly what kind of cruise we were talking about!

As for seasickness I was on the Tropicale when it went through Hurricane Waldo and never had a problem.  I used to have a pic of me on deck with my beer at a 30 degree angle or so.  Wish I still had that pic just bc it was so funny.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 04:32:10 PM »

Meeting up with Ginger Candy?

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 05:32:49 PM »
Meeting up with Ginger Candy?

Guests like that should be met head on!

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.