Author Topic: Riddle me this DUmmies  (Read 788 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Riddle me this DUmmies
« on: December 30, 2022, 11:37:54 AM »
Why is it that DUmbocraps seem so set on starting WW3? Or wars in general?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Riddle me this DUmmies
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 01:07:21 PM »

You mean OTHER than it's not usually their young snotty-nosed cherubs who will be front and center on the two-way firing range, but OURS, and they see it as just another way to tilt the political odds in their favor???

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 02:17:55 PM »

I guess cindy sheeeeeehan went under the bus a long time ago.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 03:07:31 PM »
You mean OTHER than it's not usually their young snotty-nosed cherubs who will be front and center on the two-way firing range, but OURS, and they see it as just another way to tilt the political odds in their favor???

WW3 could put all of us at the front lines (or ground zero, if you prefer).

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 03:35:41 PM »
WW3 could put all of us at the front lines (or ground zero, if you prefer).

True, but another character trait common to all leftist scum, is their persistent inability to foresee the natural consequences of actions, even when all the rest of us are howling at them exactly what's over the horizon if they do that thing.

As far as Dim'Rats are concerned, because their intentions are "pure", they're not responsible for the calamities that overtake us all because of their ham-fisted policies.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 04:43:52 PM »
I think a few Mutts actually had an aneurism waiting for Trump to hit the big red button.  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 08:52:58 AM »
True, but another character trait common to all leftist scum, is their persistent inability to foresee the natural consequences of actions, even when all the rest of us are howling at them exactly what's over the horizon if they do that thing.

As far as Dim'Rats are concerned, because their intentions are "pure", they're not responsible for the calamities that overtake us all because of their ham-fisted policies.

True, I see them as unique for lacking both foresight and hindsight.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 09:45:32 AM »

I would say there is a split there. There are those that genuinely do not see consequences coming, who constitute the majority, and there are others, a tiny minority relatively speaking, who know perfectly well what the consequences will be, who for a number of reasons pretend otherwise. Some mindlessly mimicing their leaders who often do so, and others who know for a fact that they are practicing deception.

There exists genuine evil amongst their stupid numbers.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »
I believe that, historically, presidents during wartime usually get reselected.

Yes I do think the Dems will throw this entire country under the bus, they are that vile.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2022, 11:04:23 AM »
<skip>

Thanks for using the word "evil" CMD ...

I definitely agree, the leaders of the left/Dems are indeed evil.  :argh:

As for their supporters & voters ...

The most polite i can be. is to say, that they are not all that bright, and that's for sure!!!
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2022, 12:44:44 PM »
Thanks for using the word "evil" CMD ...

I definitely agree, the leaders of the left/Dems are indeed evil.  :argh:

As for their supporters & voters ...

The most polite i can be. is to say, that they are not all that bright, and that's for sure!!!

^^^^^THIS 1000X TIMES THIS^^^^^

HI5  :cheersmate:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2023, 02:46:56 PM »
I would say there is a split there. There are those that genuinely do not see consequences coming, who constitute the majority, and there are others, a tiny minority relatively speaking, who know perfectly well what the consequences will be, who for a number of reasons pretend otherwise. Some mindlessly mimicing their leaders who often do so, and others who know for a fact that they are practicing deception.

The split is there, but it really is a distinction without a difference.

Perhaps the leftist "leadership caste" is really evil instead of gossly incompetent, but when you factor in the grossly incompetent leftist masses getting behind the extraordinarily stupid/evil policies and agendas of the leftist leadership and pushing, the end result is the same.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2023, 04:46:55 PM »

My emphasis, on what  you  wrote CMD ...

But 100% happy to agree with you!   :hi5:

ETA ... I must be tired trying to keep up with all the news going on in every direction today ...

I already had my say in this thread.  Never mind, you deserve another one anyway!   :-)

~ ABC
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 04:54:42 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2023, 07:04:11 PM »
My emphasis, on what  you  wrote CMD ...

But 100% happy to agree with you!   :hi5:

ETA ... I must be tired trying to keep up with all the news going on in every direction today ...

I already had my say in this thread.  Never mind, you deserve another one anyway!   :-)

~ ABC

You are most kind, Ma'am.

:cheersmate:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2023, 09:39:49 AM »

That's why I tend to divide between moonbats (the dumb masses) and proggies (the puppeteers interested in growing their power and offshore bank accounts).  The DUmp, Twitter, Reddit are all full of moonbats.  Congress, academia, and corporate America are full of proggies. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.