Author Topic: The friggin' traitor wants everyone to believe he "didn't do anything wrong"...  (Read 469 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (108,367 posts)

The friggin' traitor wants everyone to believe he "didn't do anything wrong"...

Usually, political events, of whatever kind, will lose their lustre after a couple of years. But the case against Donald Trump is even stronger than it was two years ago.

Of course he would believe that he didn't do "anything wrong" because he does not know what is "wrong" and what is not? If it is to his advantage, politically or monetarily, then it must be right.

He is beginning to act erratically, like a guilty man. He is finding it difficult to lie his way out of it, and even more difficult, to get people to believe him. He acts like a cornered rat.

Because most people know his sick game. He betrayed his country. He tried to over-throw our government, always at the beckon call of Vladimir Putin, always putting the dollar above country and everything.

Those poor suckers that followed him to Washington, DC on January 6th probably deserve better than they have gotten. They bought into his bullshit. They were not there to protest against our government, they were there to protest for Donald Trump.

Sad, but true.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217504846

Your posts make me cringe Ken****

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Is this in response to the subpeona being dropped?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CC27

Is this in response to the subpeona being dropped?

KC

I am thinking so.

They are extremely pissed

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
DUmb**** (108,367 posts)

The friggin' traitor wants everyone to believe he "didn't do anything wrong"...

:loser: :lol: :stoner:

The nice thing about American jurisprudence is that it's not Orange Man's responsibility to prove his innocence. It is the ACCUSER'S responsibility to prove his guilt.

So far, with 7 years of endless "investigation", two impeachments and countless prosecutors with obvious political motivations, y'all are 0 for Elebenty at making any of your specious charges stick.

With this much time and the infinite resources that have been at your side's disposal, a first year law student could probably have manufactured a conviction against Jesus by now, and gotten the Son of God to confess on camera. The fact that you oxygen thieves still have nothing to show speaks volumes.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Old n Grumpy

The perpetrators of these attacks on Trump should be made to pay back all the expenses incurred for the sham trials
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

Septua (1,616 posts)

8. Numerous witnesses will confirm he...

..committed numerous illegal acts.

You mean like "whats her name" that claimed he tried to overtake Secret Service in his limo? That kinda witness?

DUmmies truly represent the most stupid amongst us.  :mental:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
You mean like "whats her name" that claimed he tried to overtake Secret Service in his limo? That kinda witness?

DUmmies truly represent the most stupid amongst us.  :mental:

Think her name is Cassidy Hutchinson (spelling?), who told a third hand bouncy tale that President Trump leapt from the back seat of the Presidential limo to commandeer the steering wheel.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline zeitgeist

Hey DUmmies:

Trump Skates!! :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline freedumb2003b

Of course he would believe that he didn't do "anything wrong" because he does not know what is "wrong"

Or because he did nothing wrong, legally nor morally.  The only "wrong" thing he did was defeat hiLIARy.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
:loser: :lol: :stoner:

The nice thing about American jurisprudence is that it's not Orange Man's responsibility to prove his innocence. It is the ACCUSER'S responsibility to prove his guilt.

So far, with 7 years of endless "investigation", two impeachments and countless prosecutors with obvious political motivations, y'all are 0 for Elebenty at making any of your specious charges stick.

With this much time and the infinite resources that have been at your side's disposal, a first year law student could probably have manufactured a conviction against Jesus by now, and gotten the Son of God to confess on camera. The fact that you oxygen thieves still have nothing to show speaks volumes.

"It's not a lie, if you believe it"....George Costanza..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

Those poor suckers that followed him to Washington, DC on January 6th probably deserve better than they have gotten.

Right. They deserve fair trials and not to be deprived of their legal rights.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Perhaps Kentuck should just sit down, put on a bib and enjoy that big ole nothing-burger he just got served.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Or because he did nothing wrong, legally nor morally.  The only "wrong" thing he did was defeat hiLIARy.

Exactly. beating hilary like a rented mule isn't a crime, nor is speaking truths that upset their delicate fee-fees.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Online Delmar

He tried to over-throw our government, always at the beckon call of Vladimir Putin

It's beck and call not beckon call, stupid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

It's beck and call not beckon call, stupid.

DU might well be the malapropism capital of the world.