Author Topic: ABC reporter paid thousands by lobbying firm to make hit pieces on politicians:  (Read 308 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
ABC reporter paid thousands by lobbying firm to make hit pieces on politicians: report
https://nypost.com/2022/12/21/lobbying-firm-paid-abc-reporter-for-hit-pieces-reprot/

An ABC producer used her credentials to churn out fake hit pieces on local politicians in Florida while raking in thousands from a political lobbying firm, a report said.

Freelance producer Kristen Hentschel — who was a former mistress of journalist Chris Hansen — was paid at least $14,350 by an Alabama-based political consulting firm Matrix LLC to sandbag the environmentally-friendly politicians, according to a report released Wednesday by NPR and Floodlight.

Hentschel claimed to be working for ABC while filming the hit piece. The company said she had not been assigned to the story.

“Kristen Hentschel was a freelance daily hire who never worked for ABC News on the political stories referenced in the NPR article,” the network said in a statement.

Talk about unethical.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
ABC reporter paid thousands by lobbying firm to make hit pieces on politicians: report
https://nypost.com/2022/12/21/lobbying-firm-paid-abc-reporter-for-hit-pieces-reprot/

Talk about unethical.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

This is pretty much how I feel. On the one hand, I like that this behavior is getting exposed. On the other, it feels like another story on corrupt leftists. Ditto the Twitter files.