Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Pelosi spokesperson says 'assailant is in custody,' motivation for San Francisco break-in under investigatio

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Paul, has been "violently assaulted" this morning in a San Francisco home invasion, the congresswoman’s spokesperson says.

"Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi," spokesperson Drew Hammill said. "The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.   

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery," Hammill added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-assaulted-home-invasion-spokesman-says

:popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 08:06:35 AM »
So apparently, San Fran Nancy is a 'MEAN DRUNK'???

I guess he'll know better next time... :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 08:21:06 AM »
It looks like karma has hit home. To bad nan wasn’t there too. I wonder if they will let the guy go with no bail  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 08:22:10 AM »
So apparently, San Fran Nancy is a 'MEAN DRUNK'???

I guess he'll know better next time... :thatsright:

There'll be a warrant sworn out to depose DJT to determine his whereabouts on the night in question. There can be NO DOUBT that MAGA instigated, funded, supervised, and celebrated the attack.

Nancy Pelousy was sleeping off her latest drunk when the attack occurred. No way was she involved, except that she probably was too drunk to turn on the security system.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 08:31:05 AM »
There'll be a warrant sworn out to depose DJT to determine his whereabouts on the night in question. There can be NO DOUBT that MAGA instigated, funded, supervised, and celebrated the attack.

Nancy Pelousy was sleeping off her latest drunk when the attack occurred. No way was she involved, except that she probably was too drunk to turn on the security system.  :whatever:

Just like 'Whorehouse' Harry Reid, who was attacked by his 'exercise equipment'
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 08:33:43 AM »
Going by the news reports I've scanned, this assault happened within the past 6 1/2 hours, so not a lot of info has been released yet. Much as DU-grade Progs want the assailant to be an uber-MAGA R, there are probably more half- and full-crazed homeless people in SF than Rs, and violence committed by some among SF's homeless has been on the increase for years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 08:38:46 AM »
The media are doubtless feverishly searching for a MAGA hat, bleach, and a noose in nearby dumpsters.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 08:48:10 AM »
The media are doubtless feverishly searching for a MAGA hat, bleach, and a noose in nearby dumpsters.

:rotf:

h5

Jussie Smollett is probably on the scene helping them locate the bleach. That NASCAR driver is also on scene helping them look for the noose.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 09:02:46 AM »
It's bullshit.

Utter bullshit.

I don't believe anything that POS-family says, especially now, about anything

No motivation yet, eh?  Really?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 09:18:02 AM »
:rotf:

h5

Jussie Smollett is probably on the scene helping them locate the bleach. That NASCAR driver is also on scene helping them look for the noose.

SFPD and SFSD are probably rooting through the assailant's junk at his site in the encampment, searching for copies of "RW" books.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 09:37:50 AM »
SFPD and SFSD are probably rooting through the assailant's junk at his site in the encampment, searching for copies of "RW" books.

Anywhere else on the planet, this would be considered SEXUAL ASSAULT and not tolerated. :puke:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 05:42:19 PM »
I swear, you can't make this shit up.  :lmao:

That Didn't Take Long: MSNBC Blames Paul Pelosi Attack on Trump

The facts are still coming in regarding the horrific hammer attack on Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. MSNBC doesn’t need to wait for the particulars though; they already know who to blame—Donald Trump. An article by opinion columnist Ruth Ben-Ghiat, ostensibly about the assault, doesn’t even mention Mr. Pelosi in the first sentence:

“We fight like hell,” then-President Donald Trump told supporters Jan. 6, 2021. “And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
What on earth does what Donald Trump said almost two years ago have to do with the crime, which is still under investigation? Ben-Ghiat writes:

On Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was assaulted in a targeted attack. (The suspect reportedly shouted, “Where’s Nancy?” before striking Paul Pelosi with a hammer.) Meanwhile, armed men watch ballot drop boxes, election offices install bulletproof glass and poll workers undergo active-shooter trainings. To face this peril, it is essential to understand how people can be moved from partisan hostility to outright violence.

The level of journalistic irresponsibility on display here boggles the mind. This is an American news outlet, mind you. We don’t even know if this is a partisan attack; in fact, the motive has not been mentioned by the police. The perpetrator might be a former nudist jewelry maker for all we know, so not likely a card-carrying member of the GOP:

And yet here’s MSNBC’s Ben-Ghiat implying that somehow the former president caused a polarized environment which led to this violence… Or something.

We don’t know that this attack is political at all. Just like Adam Kinzinger, Gavin Newsom, and others on the left, Ben-Ghiatt wastes no time in politicizing it. She ignores Mr. Pelosi completely and goes back to waxing poetic about Trump:

Trump’s fateful speech—which directly preceded the breach of the U.S. Capitol—shows how demagogues can get people into this different state of mind. Much ink has been spilled in recent years worrying whether increasing polarization in the United States is to blame for increased likelihood of political violence. But that view misses the mark. Trump and his followers engage in something wholly different from polarization: survivalism.

As of this writing, “the motive for the attack remains under investigation.”

Ben-Ghiatt continues her diatribe, again not bothering to mention the subject of her story, Paul Pelosi, who’s in the hospital with serious injuries:

In the U.S., Jan. 6 further radicalized the Republican Party and broke taboos about the use of violence against police and lawmakers. Trump’s speech was part of a concerted effort to make armed insurrection seem not just acceptable, but also patriotic—a way to save the country from the massive fraud he claimed without evidence was perpetrated by Joe Biden.

By my count, the author mentions Paul Pelosi twice in an article that is ostensibly supposed to be about him. Instead, her entire opinion piece asserts that political tensions driven by Trump’s Jan. 6 speech led to an environment where this could happen. The author supplies exactly zero evidence, however, that a MAGA supporter is behind this.

American journalism in recent years has sunk to shocking new lows, and this drivel is just another example of malpractice. It also shows the mainstream media’s absolute obsession with Jan. 6 even though the rest of the world has moved on.

MSNBC is a joke and should be embarrassed to print stuff like this.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/10/28/that-didnt-take-long-msnbc-blames-paul-pelosi-attack-on-trump-n650595?bcid=d519b945f8a32ba161895b1c7231c16c5fa3cd48222b27fc1e013476354174f9

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2022, 05:25:40 AM »
It's bullshit.

Utter bullshit.

I don't believe anything that POS-family says, especially now, about anything

No motivation yet, eh?  Really?

Easy, D.  This story has evolved into what sounds like a gay lover's quarrel, with the underwear-clad intruder being let into the house.  No 'mentally-challenged nudist' can get inside the most guarded compound in California.  And SFPD said Pelosi was holding the hammer when they got there.  Allegedly.

Oh-oh...  Watch for members of the SFPD to 'disappear', while other members of the SFPD become 'official Pelosi explainers', seen on TV daily for the foreseeable future.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2022, 06:07:26 AM »

Easy, D.  This story has evolved into what sounds like a gay lover's quarrel, with the underwear-clad intruder being let into the house.  No 'mentally-challenged nudist' can get inside the most guarded compound in California.  And SFPD said Pelosi was holding the hammer when they got there.  Allegedly.

Oh-oh...  Watch for members of the SFPD to 'disappear', while other members of the SFPD become 'official Pelosi explainers', seen on TV daily for the foreseeable future.

Well, hey, if Nancy can have her designer ice cream, why can't Paul have some dick?  :lmao:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2022, 10:17:58 AM »

Wasn't glued to a TV or the web since the incident was first announced, and would occasionally check my phone yesterday afternoon and evening for the latest updates. I'd never heard of a "radical nudist" before. Knew the story would keep changing and developing as the actual facts came in. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever know.

That being said, I have no love or admiration for Paulie P. But wish him no ill will.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2022, 12:57:42 PM »
Well, hey, if Nancy can have her designer ice cream, why can't Paul have some dick?  :lmao:

So is it coming out that Pauli likes to play the skin flute.?

I wonder if he was the mystery passenger the night of the accident.

Maybe the guy was playing Pauline’s flute while he was driving :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2022, 01:03:20 PM »
So is it coming out that Pauli likes to play the skin flute.?

I wonder if he was the mystery passenger the night of the accident.

Maybe the guy was playing Pauline’s flute while he was driving :-)

Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to politicians and their spouses. I mean, look at Slick Willie and Hillary -- now that's a match made in Heaven!  :whistling:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »
All sorts of stuff coming out about Paul Pelosi, all of which is supposition and conjecture. Whether or not he was cruising gay bars and happened on this nutcase who bashed him in the head with a hammer, etc.

And the nutcase himself is all over the map.

Of course it didn't take long for the Dems to start blaming Trump and the Republicans for this crime.

Elon Musk's response to Hillary's screed was interesting.

But the interesting fact I was not aware of till tonight was that Paul Pelosi did plead guilty to his DUI back in August. Among other things, he was sentenced to 5 days in jail and financially (for him at least) a slap on the wrist to the tune of maybe $5-6K.

I had thought that this entire thing was swept under the rug and certainly it was from the LSM -- but if it was reported by regular news agencies other than LSM, I missed it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2022/10/30/elon-musk-questions-hillary-clinton-in-epic-takedown-over-paul-pelosis-weird-late-night-encounter-with-nudist-n1641263

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2022, 09:26:29 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Former partner of accused Paul Pelosi attacker DePape reveals new details about suspect

https://abc7news.com/gypsy-taub-david-depape-san-francisco-pelosi-assault-who-attacked-paul-conspiracy-theory/12396990/

AN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The former partner of the man accused of violently attacking Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband at their San Francisco home on Friday is revealing new details about the suspect.

"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," said Oxane Taub, calling from the Californian Institution For Women in Corona, California.
"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," said Taub, who last year was found guilty on 20 counts, including the attempted abduction of a 14-year-old boy near his Berkeley high school.
Taub told ABC7 News that she and DePape met more than 20 years ago. Together they raised their two sons and her daughter until about seven years ago.

She described a time DePape returned home after disappearing for a year.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him," Taub said. "And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal."
Taub: "Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old ,and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I've always been very progressive. ...

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2022, 10:00:33 AM »
I let conservabloggers and DDG root through MSM skews sources.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2022, 05:01:15 PM »
Since it seems Pauli is a swinger I wonder if nan is into some kink as well maybe a little bsdm.   O-)
She seems to always appear at the gay parades  :thatsright: :-)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2022, 07:08:59 PM »
Paul Pelosi attacker told investigators he planned to break House Speaker's 'kneecaps': affidavit
https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-attacker-told-investigators-he-planned-break-house-speakers-kneecaps-affidavit

David DePape, the 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada accused of breaking into the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week and attacking her husband with a hammer, allegedly wanted to hold the congresswoman hostage and threatened to break "her kneecaps" if he caught her lying, according to court documents.

San Francisco police arrived at the home and encountered Paul Pelosi, 82, and DePape struggling over a hammer. After the officers ordered them to drop the weapon, DePape allegedly seized control of it and swung it into Pelosi’s skull.

Police recovered zip ties in Pelosi’s bedroom, found glass broken at the rear of the house, tape, rope, gloves and a journal, according to the FBI affidavit.

Before Pelosi was taken to a hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery on a fractured skull, he told police from the ambulance that he had never seen DePape before and that the intruder showed up in his bedroom around 2:30 a.m. demanding to talk to "Nancy" – the House Speaker.

David DePape is an illegal immigrant from Canada.

An Immigrations and Customers Enforcement source told Fox News Monday that DePape is in the U.S. illegally after a "longtime" visa overstay.

He was born in Canada and emigrated to the U.S. about 20 years ago.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2022, 08:13:37 PM »
Since it seems Pauli is a swinger ... <snip>

:ohmy:

Old n Grumpy, I also suspect that Paul is a "swinger" and that David Depape was a gay hooker/paid escort that he (Paul) invited into the home for some kinky fun & games .  How else was he (David) able to gain entrance by "breaking in" without setting off the alarm?

I also am starting to think that David was the one who broke OUT of the back window trying to get away from Paul when something went terribly wrong between the two of them.

My 2 cents worth, at least!

~ ABC

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)