Author Topic: Details of Congresswoman's sexual assault published by Politico against her wish  (Read 353 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Details of Congresswoman's sexual assault published by Politico against her wishes
https://thepostmillennial.com/details-of-congresswomans-sexual-assault-published-by-politico-against-her-wishes

Jennifer-Ruth Green, the Republican candidate for Indiana's first congressional district, is furious after Politico published details on the sexual assault she underwent while serving in the military. The US Air Force veteran claims that her Democratic opponent "illegally" obtained the sensitive information, which she pleaded with Politico not to publish. 

In a profile published Friday on Green's "surprising flight plan to win in a democratic district," reporter Adam Wren used documents, which the outlet claimed were "obtained by a public records request and provided to Politico by a person outside the Mrvan campaign" to publish the explicit details of the assault she experienced while "she and a small group of officers visited the national training center."

"I'm a survivor of sexual trauma in the military, and I am being forced to discuss it publicly for the first time because Congressman Mrvan or his supporters obtained — either illegally or by egregious error — military records describing my sexual assault as well as performance reviews, and peddled those records to the media with the intent smear me and my military career," the former USAF commander wrote in a statement to Politico.

Green accused her opponent, incumbent Rep. Frank Mrvan, and Politico of acting like her assailant by going against her wishes not to disclose that she was sexually assaulted while in the Air Force, saying they all shared a desire for "gratification" at her expense, in a statement to Fox News. 

Leftist rag, Politico, publishes Jennifer-Ruth Green's report of sexual assault.  :mad:  :argh: :censored:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Mrvan, and Politico turned their Stupid up to 12. This is what Prog-Dems do to off-the-Dem-Plantation blacks.

About the only things this stunt could accomplish is make less-stupid Dems cringe (and maybe withhold their votes!) and galvanize Green's voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Where are the liberal feminists denouncing this action by Politico? Quiet as a church mouse because everyone knows that feminists are only outraged when this stuff happens to liberals.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I can't imagine what Mrvan and Politico were thinking -- dropping a story like this would only turn the Sympathy Factor for Green way up.

It's not like Green was the perp. She was the victim, evidently. Furthermore, the assailant was an Iraqi soldier who grabbed her breast and exposed himself.

Green was smart to try to put a lid on the story. It's irrelevant to the election.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 06:36:08 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.