Author Topic: Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betrayin  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-westchester-new-york-migrants-night-contractors

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in  White Plains, New York.

Flying illegals to Westchester County and to Delaware, Virginia and New Jersey.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
...Flying illegals to Westchester County and to Delaware, Virginia and New Jersey.

:devious:

Westchester County, New York. I seem to recall that place name being used interchangably with Chappequah, in reference to the palatial estate the Clintons retired to back in their carpetbagging days.

Has anybody checked on the ages and genders of the illegals being smuggled up to New York?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
:devious:

Westchester County, New York. I seem to recall that place name being used interchangably with Chappequah, in reference to the palatial estate the Clintons retired to back in their carpetbagging days.

Has anybody checked on the ages and genders of the illegals being smuggled up to New York?

I realize your question is satirical, but your question has a ring of truth to it. At least some of those illegals are underage. Slick Willie and his partner-in-crime Hillary even bought the house next door to their original house in Westchester County for a cool $1.16 million, ostensibly for Chelsea and her own crime family when they visit from NYC -- but hell, there's plenty of room for illegal teens who are looking for some fun and excitement. Even at the hands of Bill the Geezer.

That makes at least 3 homes the Clinton Crime Family owns - one in D.C., and two in Westchester County.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2407816412065/new-reports-surface-of-underage-migrants-being-flown-into-westchester-county-airport

https://people.com/home/hillary-bill-clinton-westchester-house/

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.