Author Topic: Like Clockwork, No Love for Beck  (Read 6059 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Like Clockwork, No Love for Beck
« on: January 04, 2008, 03:02:12 PM »

RamboLiberal  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)Fri Jan-04-08 01:22 PM

Glenn Beck Surgery Goes "Horribly Awry"

Headline News' Glenn Beck talks about his recent botched surgery, rails against the hospital where he was treated, launches into the Presidential campaign and a lack of compassion then talks about how he became "full fledged suicidal."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1rLv_hNeI

:nopity: from me. This jerk probably has great health insurance from CNN & his radio gig. *sshats like him like to brag U.S. is #1 in health care. The little bit of video I can stomach looks like he's throwing a pity party for himself. Maybe this is a wakeup call to the jerk!

****in' losers.   ::)

....yeah, we're the ones that aren't compassionate of our fellow man. These people make me f'n sick.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Like Clockwork, No Love for Beck
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »
Nothing says "compassionate liberal" like the "I hope he  :censored: dies the  :censored: mother  :censored: ing  :censored: er" thread.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »
As someone at CU said, replace Glenn Beck with Mike Malloy in that story, and see how the DUmmies react.  :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
Glenn Beck is a kind and compassionate individual. Mike Malloy is a raving f'n lunatic with a microphone. The right's closest comparison is Ann Coulter or Mike Savage, but even they pale in comparison.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
 :mental: Yeah but Randi Rhoades kissing the pavement gets lots of compassion with a little nutball conspiracy theories thrown in.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
As someone at CU said, replace Glenn Beck with Mike Malloy in that story, and see how the DUmmies react.  :whatever:

Dummies wold be lining up to boycott the hospital...wouldn't that be a shame. :whatever:
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Flame

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »
I'm really curious about the whole story.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
Bright Eyes  (392 posts)
Fri Jan-04-08 05:55 PM

52. He was full fledged suicidal?

Damn. Where's Dr.Kevorkian?

FOAD, you piece of shit.  :censored:

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »
Glenn Beck is a kind and compassionate individual. Mike Malloy is a raving f'n lunatic with a microphone. The right's closest comparison is Ann Coulter or Mike Savage, but even they pale in comparison.

I wouldn't put Coulter in the same class as Savage.

While Ann sometimes goes a bit over the top, she's still solidly on the conservative side, and is usually trying to be funny in the snarkiest sort of way. 
Savage, on the other hand, seldom seems to be in any sort of good humor, and careens wildy between conservative and outright moonbat, sometimes on the same subject!  When he's having a good day I can listen to him, but the good days are fewer and farther between al the time.

I've only caught Glenn Beck's radio show twice, since the nearest affiliate station is at fringe reception range, but what I've heard I really like.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

I wouldn't put Coulter in the same class as Savage.

While Ann sometimes goes a bit over the top, she's still solidly on the conservative side, and is usually trying to be funny in the snarkiest sort of way. 
Savage, on the other hand, seldom seems to be in any sort of good humor, and careens wildy between conservative and outright moonbat, sometimes on the same subject!  When he's having a good day I can listen to him, but the good days are fewer and farther between al the time.

I've only caught Glenn Beck's radio show twice, since the nearest affiliate station is at fringe reception range, but what I've heard I really like.

On his good days I really enjoy savage - in moonbat mode he is a real dork.

nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.