Author Topic: NYC Terrorist’s Name Translates To ‘Sword Of Allah’  (Read 10617 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
NYC Terrorist’s Name Translates To ‘Sword Of Allah’
« on: November 01, 2017, 11:36:06 AM »
Ain't this interesting?

NYC Terrorist’s Name Translates To ‘Sword Of Allah’

Jonah Bennett

National Security/Politics Reporter

11:00 AM 11/01/2017

The New York City terror suspect’s name, Sayfullo Saipov, translates to “Sword of Allah.”

In standard Arabic, “Sword of Allah,” comes out as “Saifullah,” and Sayfullo is the transliterated form of that word in English.

Saipov, a 29-year-old radical Muslim who pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, has also said he was proud of the attack he conducted in Manhattan on Tuesday using a rental truck, which left eight dead and about a dozen injured. From his hospital bed, sources say that not only did he refuse to apologize, but he bragged about his attack and said that he would’ve continued, had he not crashed into a school bus. Investigators on the scene discovered notes of paper in Arabic and in English that stated things like “ISIS will endure.”

The piece is only five paragraphs long to start with, so I included the first three.  The last two are here:  http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/nyc-terrorists-name-translates-to-sword-of-allah/

:censored: :mad: :hammer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: NYC Terrorist’s Name Translates To ‘Sword Of Allah’
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 11:52:26 AM »
What I would like to know is why is this POS still alive? They should be dumping his bullet riddled body in to a ditch. :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »
What I would like to know is why is this POS still alive? They should be dumping his bullet riddled body in to a ditch. :argh: :argh: :argh:
I'm surprised as well, as vermin who carry out such attacks tend to attack cops and then get filled with bullets.
Nevertheless, this works well, for a lot of reasons:
1. He will undoubtedly be fairly convicted in court and spend the rest of his worthless life in prison, where I'm fairly confident the other inmates will be eager for some daily "Play time" with him. Maybe they'll even toss him in a nice Supermax facility that would make him beg for death after a week.
2. Having him around to talk and continue his mad ravings will likely help further drive home to many Americans just how much of a threat radical Islam truly is.
3. With all the reports of police brutality and whatnot, having the perpetrator of such a heinous attack brought in alive will be great PR for the police department.
4. As we already know the ultra- liberal groups will be champing at the bit to find ways to openly defend him, it will help better expose them as the heartless animals they are.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:23:44 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 08:19:25 AM »
Not really surprising, most Arabic names are about as wacky-religious as hardcore English Protestant given names from the 1600s.  'Abdul Aziz,' which is super-common, is really Abd al-Aziz in Arabic and means 'Slave (Or Servant) of the Mighty One.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.