Author Topic: Do We Disrespect Rural America?  (Read 3754 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Re: Do We Disrespect Rural America?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 09:37:34 PM »
Star Member whathehell (17,784 posts)
10. They're not necessarily dumb, but most are uninformed & lack education

and the critical thinking that comes with it. It's not all about bigotry.
This rural American woman has multiple college degrees and voted for Trump.

BTW DUmmies those degrees are in political science and history. I saw a Trump win a mile away. :loser:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2016, 04:52:24 AM »
"Rural areas consistently vote against their own best interests    :yawn: by supporting candidates who do nothing but make their lives more difficult. "
REPUBS make their lives more difficult?
What about the leftists who impose all kinds of ridiculous and unnecessary environmental restrictions on farmers that cost them untold money and jobs?
The whole "Delta smelt" lunacy was a nightmare for California farmers just seeking enough water to keep their crops alive, all because of Democrat politicians caring more about a stupid little fish than about their fellow human beings.

DUmmie #1: "Do we disrespect rural America?"
DUmmie #2: "Of course not. We just need to show those ignorant, fascist, bitter-clinger racist knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers that we know what's good for them.  That's all."

You forgot to include "Bible- thumping" and "Inbred," since they believe rural Americans are both of those things.

Offline FaC

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 06:56:38 AM »
Going thru central Missouri on I44 yesterday I saw a Trump billboard that simply said Trump 2016. At the bottom it said "Sponsored by America's Deplorables". If I was not in traffic going like a bat I would have taken a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 07:05:52 AM »
If we are the ignorant, racist hate filled masses of low information voters, then how do these pea brained primitives explain that most of the support for their candidates comes from inner city ghetto areas where Graduation Day is where the local hood rats celebrate DeShawn and LaQuisha making parole after a stint for armed robbery?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2016, 07:50:31 AM »
Going thru central Missouri on I44 yesterday I saw a Trump billboard that simply said Trump 2016. At the bottom it said "Sponsored by America's Deplorables". If I was not in traffic going like a bat I would have taken a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the area where I live.  It wasn't the only billboard in the area, including an anti-Hillary one that made the national news in Waynesville.  Clinton signs and bumperstickers were extremely rare outside the KC and STL metro areas, and everyone was well-behaved toward them, after all, they were more of a curiosity than a threat.  There were no incidents of Trump signs disappearing, partly I suppose because Democrats don't like to get shot. 

The Senate and Governor races looked to be a lot touchier since there was an immense amount spent by the Dems to grab them with national funding, far beyond the primarily in-state and grass-roots fundraising the GOP candidates could access.  The appearance from the publicity was that the Dems were going to breeze into both offices, even though the polling was much closer than the ads would have led anyone to believe.  The GOP took both and the Governor in particular was called pretty early for the Republican.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 08:45:28 AM »
"Rural areas consistently vote against their own best interests    :yawn: by supporting candidates who do nothing but make their lives more difficult. "
REPUBS make their lives more difficult?
What about the leftists who impose all kinds of ridiculous and unnecessary environmental restrictions on farmers that cost them untold money and jobs?
The whole "Delta smelt" lunacy was a nightmare for California farmers just seeking enough water to keep their crops alive, all because of Democrat politicians caring more about a stupid little fish than about their fellow human beings.

You are so kind ... the Enviros have been attacking CA farmers for decades, up to and including using government to take their land. CA's Central Valley and several coastal valleys provide food for much of the US and the world. The delta smelt Endangered Species Act fiasco basically took much of the southern half of the Central Valley out of production. Some small towns had unemployment as high as 40% before many of the unemployed migrated elsewhere. Many family farms - about which Libs & Progs profess to care - were driven into bankruptcy, farms that had been run by the same family for multiple generations. As long as the Ds control Sacto and CA has D US Senators, the chances of anything being done to alleviate the Enviros-created disaster are VERY low.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 09:42:13 AM »
You are so kind ... the Enviros have been attacking CA farmers for decades, up to and including using government to take their land. CA's Central Valley and several coastal valleys provide food for much of the US and the world. The delta smelt Endangered Species Act fiasco basically took much of the southern half of the Central Valley out of production. Some small towns had unemployment as high as 40% before many of the unemployed migrated elsewhere. Many family farms - about which Libs & Progs profess to care - were driven into bankruptcy, farms that had been run by the same family for multiple generations. As long as the Ds control Sacto and CA has D US Senators, the chances of anything being done to alleviate the Enviros-created disaster are VERY low.
Nationally the dems want to keep inheritance taxes so high it's financially impossible for the next generation to take over the family farm.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 10:57:42 AM »
Nationally the dems want to keep inheritance taxes so high it's financially impossible for the next generation to take over the family farm.

And that is absolute fact. I can name one instance in my local area that cost our county over 1000 jobs and massive tax income. Inheritance tax destroyed the family business and it had to be broken up and sold to pay the penalties of success. They were damn good people too, very charitable, and at the top of their list was promoting local communities.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2016, 01:20:56 PM »
Do We Disrespect Rural America?

Every hour on the hour, but only on the days that end in Y.

:bigbird:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.