Author Topic: What Have I Become? (AKA, You Were Right All Along)  (Read 7246 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: What Have I Become? (AKA, You Were Right All Along)
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2016, 10:12:02 PM »
Maybe we invaded his Safe Spaceâ„¢. 

Man up, and come on back, fuzzlenuts.

fuzzlenuts?    :lmao:

Can't say I ever heard that one before!!!  H5 for making me spit out my beer!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2016, 11:23:00 PM »
Perhaps he is saddled with the gravity of the Hildabeast's crushing defeat of Bernie Claus in SC tonight. 

Maybe if he had taken some of his own advice and did some canvasing for Bernie Claus, he wouldn't be staring at defeat.  But, no.  He decided to spend his time hunched over a cheap computer making a fool of himself while living under the delusion that he was trolling a political forum of "bumpkins". 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2016, 11:52:54 PM »
Perhaps he is saddled with the gravity of the Hildabeast's crushing defeat of Bernie Claus in SC tonight. 

Maybe if he had taken some of his own advice and did some canvasing for Bernie Claus, he wouldn't be staring at defeat.  But, no.  He decided to spend his time hunched over a cheap computer making a fool of himself while living under the delusion that he was trolling a political forum of "bumpkins".
Hillary will take Michigan.  The unions and their shrinking membership won't be enough to carry Bernie to the finish line.

Then we will all be ****ed.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2016, 11:21:52 AM »
Why not ask the questions you want to ask about conservatives and form an opinion on your terms?  Now's your chance.  You are an ambassador from the left, if you hold yourself to a decently high standard I'm sure you'll be treated we ll here.

I actually don't know how you got linked through reddit, people here are obviously very saavy with the internet.  So because I'm a new here, maybe you checked me out as well, nothing wrong with that, but, I just want to say, they look just like girls.......and they're just so cute some of them........... so.............

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:11 PM »
Why not ask the questions you want to ask about conservatives and form an opinion on your terms?  Now's your chance.  You are an ambassador from the left, if you hold yourself to a decently high standard I'm sure you'll be treated we ll here.

I actually don't know how you got linked through reddit, people here are obviously very saavy with the internet.  So because I'm a new here, maybe you checked me out as well, nothing wrong with that, but, I just want to say, they look just like girls.......and they're just so cute some of them........... so.............

It seems the whole point of his exercise was an attempt to manipulate some of those silly, dumb, and gullible conservatives.  We can only speculate at what his end game was, because he was quickly derailed in his attempt.

After seeing some of the stuff that's out there on the interwebnets about this guy, I think I can see why he decided to cut his losses and look for an easier target.   

Also,

Does this guy qualify as a reverse-walldude? 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
It seems the whole point of his exercise was an attempt to manipulate some of those silly, dumb, and gullible conservatives.  We can only speculate at what his end game was, because he was quickly derailed in his attempt.

After seeing some of the stuff that's out there on the interwebnets about this guy, I think I can see why he decided to cut his losses and look for an easier target.   

Also,

Does this guy qualify as a reverse-walldude?

I don't have the slightest clue how someone can use a screen name on an anonymous message board, yet have so much found out about them, including name.

Makes no sense to me, but then again, it's why I pay you handsomely to do what you do.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2016, 01:24:44 PM »
I don't have the slightest clue how someone can use a screen name on an anonymous message board, yet have so much found out about them, including name.

Makes no sense to me, but then again, it's why I pay you handsomely to do what you do.

There are other dark and mysterious shadows that lurk here at CC that took care of this one.   :-)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2016, 01:33:55 PM »
There are other dark and mysterious shadows that lurk here at CC that took care of this one.   :-)

I think we have seriously seen the end of that one.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2016, 10:57:29 PM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2016, 11:50:49 PM »
Call me skeptical but this has all the earmarks of an anti-bouncy.