Author Topic: Who's mole?  (Read 937 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Who's mole?
« on: January 07, 2016, 07:32:28 PM »
 :rotf:

Ya done good loyal and faithful servant.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/128093747

LiberalArkie (6,130 posts)

A little Clinton history for our younger members who did not have to live through it all.

The Clintons Weren't so Bad...."Hillary for President?"

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform.

Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn't even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general.

Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood - both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next she chose Janet Reno - husband Bill described her selection as "my worst mistake."
{snip}

It is a pretty comprehensive list.
DUmmies (some of whom at least are horrified to relive the Clenis years) lots of low posters on this thread.

Is this a mole trap?  Probably.   

Posted by Burn Outs?  Most likely.  Funny as all get out?  You betcha!! :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 07:47:12 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Delmar

Re: Who's mole?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 07:45:11 PM »
Response to LiberalArkie (Original post)Thu Jan 7, 2016, 04:24 PM
CoffeeCat (21,144 posts)
They've had their time in the White House. They both have many successes in public service. But it's time to move on. Half of the electorate does not remember a Clinton White House. The Clintons are the past.

Bernie is the future.
We need bold, paradigm-shifting change. We don't need Bush/Clinton/Bush/Bush/Obama/Obama and back to another Clinton again.

If that creepy liver spotted old weirdo is the future of their party, then they are schlonged.  Big time.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »
Oh now, that original post is the dirty work of a sleazy slimy Bernie bully.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 02:06:39 AM »
I went to see if there'd been any new replies to this nasty thread.

They're all Bernie bullies, the righteously indignant hysterics, responding to it, no one coming to Messalina Agrippina's defense.

Then I looked again; it's in Methuselah's forum on Skins's island, where supporters of the worthier candidate aren't allowed.

If this were in the least bit kosher, the Arkansas primitive would've put it in General Discussion, or General Discussion Primaries, where others who think differently might choose to respond.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 09:08:51 AM »
I went to see if there'd been any new replies to this nasty thread.

They're all Bernie bullies, the righteously indignant hysterics, responding to it, no one coming to Messalina Agrippina's defense.

Then I looked again; it's in Methuselah's forum on Skins's island, where supporters of the worthier candidate aren't allowed.

If this were in the least bit kosher, the Arkansas primitive would've put it in General Discussion, or General Discussion Primaries, where others who think differently might choose to respond.

Yup.  If Little Arkie had done that he would be on Mt. Ararat with Noah's Ark enjoying a time out while waiting for a pizza delivery. 

Remember, you can't reveal too much leg without being considered a "tart" on Skin's island.     :-)

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 01:26:57 PM »
That reminds me, a feature of the hildabeast's healthcare reform was to forbid you to use your own money to finance whatever it is you need.  That's because it wouldn't be fair to those with less money than you.  Just run along and die now. 

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »
That reminds me, a feature of the hildabeast's healthcare reform was to forbid you to use your own money to finance whatever it is you need.  That's because it wouldn't be fair to those with less money than you.  Just run along and die now.

And she certainly hasn't changed her communistic spots:

“We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” - Hillary Clinton 2004 as quoted by the AP

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs." Karl Marx 1875
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:14:47 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
Response to LiberalArkie (Original post)Thu Jan 7, 2016, 05:41 PM
Star Member LiberalArkie (6,158 posts)
16. If anyone has anything like this about Bernie, I wish they would post it in this thread. These will

be things that we will be facing, and I personally like having it out in the open rather than being blindsided by it.

Here's something you might not have heard about the old liver spotted freak and you could get blindsided by it if you get your news at democrat underground:
A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

To what in us are they appealing?  Speak for yourself, Pervis.

Admittedly, he's not as pervy as Lard Ass Clinton, but who is?  Still, that's pretty creepy.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden