Author Topic: Mole heaven and a Frank shout out!  (Read 8235 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Mole heaven and a Frank shout out!
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »
Hell, I'd just ask him one question: What makes you entitled to the money that I earn?

That is the 17 trillion dollar question, isn't it?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 06:28:24 PM »
Well, you made it.

Here's your chance, Buzzy. You're the poster boy for Skins's Island of Misanthropic Moochers and Looters. Prove to us knuckle draggers the moral superiority of collectivism, redistribution of wealth, and subservience to the totalitarian state.
The fact that I was not banned on sight is quite something and totally unexpected.

I am not trying to prove anything here; that was done long ago and, despite the passage of time, you were here then, too. (Yes, it was CU, but the same cast of characters, plus or minus)

Two things about this place: 1) You guys do a great job of pointing out the silliness at DU that is posted with great sincerity; 2) Despite recognizing many DUers for who they are, most here are incapable of turning that mirror toward themselves.

When it comes to "redistribution of wealth", you and I simply disagree about who is getting hosed. I pay a shitload of taxes, a significant fraction of which goes to pay for the infrastructure supporting businesses of all sizes, the largest and most wealthy of which send their profits and too many of their jobs overseas. That practice is as indefensible as able-bodied young men and women standing in welfare lines.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 06:35:37 PM »
The fact that I was not banned on sight is quite something and totally unexpected.

I am not trying to prove anything here; that was done long ago and, despite the passage of time, you were here then, too. (Yes, it was CU, but the same cast of characters, plus or minus)

Two things about this place: 1) You guys do a great job of pointing out the silliness at DU that is posted with great sincerity; 2) Despite recognizing many DUers for who they are, most here are incapable of turning that mirror toward themselves.

When it comes to "redistribution of wealth", you and I simply disagree about who is getting hosed. I pay a shitload of taxes, a significant fraction of which goes to pay for the infrastructure supporting businesses of all sizes, the largest and most wealthy of which send their profits and too many of their jobs overseas. That practice is as indefensible as able-bodied young men and women standing in welfare lines.

What do you have against the underprivileged folks over seas who desperately  need jobs.  Are you some sort of xenophobe. Why do you hate brown people?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 06:47:13 PM »
What do you have against the underprivileged folks over seas who desperately  need jobs.  Are you some sort of xenophobe. Why do you hate brown people?

The left wants open borders, which forces wages to their lowest possible, but don't want jobs going overseas.  Limited immigration, regulations and taxes all help to keep good jobs in the US. Liberals are against all of those.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 07:23:49 PM »

I don't believe you.
That's not to say you are lying.
Your "shitload" isn't defined.
Furthermore, no matter how much in taxes you pay, you can always pay more...voluntarily.
It's funny though, in addition to libs not paying taxes as they have a wont of doing, it's a non existent lib who will voluntarily ever pay more than they owe.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2015, 07:35:29 PM »

Buzzy/Pit Viper returns.
Still singing the same old song I see.
Meh.  :yawn:

Tell us then genius,what is your economic plan in 2015 and how will it affect individuals wallets.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2015, 10:11:29 PM »
Guys -- I'm under no obligation to reply to silly name calling. If you want a chew toy, look elsewhere. If you want a discussion, bring something to the table.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 10:14:55 PM »
Guys -- I'm under no obligation to reply to silly name calling. If you want a chew toy, look elsewhere. If you want a discussion, bring something to the table.

You are a guest,you do not dictate the terms.
So far you have been borderline trolling and yet you are not banned.
Cry me a river.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 10:20:44 PM »
Do you have an explanation of how your economic system and plan works and its impact on peoples lives?
It seemed to be a good basis for the discussion you whine about wanting but it seems you are trying to dodge that Buzz.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 10:26:41 PM »

The only thing I want brought to the table is a way to eliminate you and the rest of the vermin that inhabit the sewer known as the DUmp in the most painfull and lingering death as possible. Got it, you waste of skin thief of oxygen? I have no desire to talk, discuss or debate any of your sick and twisted ideals, ideals which will bring down America.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 10:32:39 PM »

If you would like a discussion, fine. Start with this question:

What makes anyone entitled to the money that someone else earns?

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 11:02:19 PM »
You are a guest,you do not dictate the terms.
Oh? You tell me what posts require my response? Really?

Do you have an explanation of how your economic system and plan works and its impact on peoples lives?
My economic system is capitalism. It has its ups and downs. Been great for me. How about you -- what's your economic system? Do you like it?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 11:09:12 PM »
I will give Buzz props for having the guts to show up. Most DUers don't.

I do find it weird that he's already made 13 posts and no one here has converted. Based on the stories on DU almost anytime one of them explains their "facts" to a conservative the conservative converts. Or at least runs away.

Maybe their stories haven't all been true.

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2015, 11:11:41 PM »
The only thing I want brought to the table is a way to eliminate you and the rest of the vermin that inhabit the sewer known as the DUmp in the most painfull and lingering death as possible.
Lovely. I just thought I'd capture this for your compatriots who just hours ago claimed that the left was solely responsible for ALL threats of violence in these discussions. You certainly eliminated the need for me to rebut them.

Got it, you waste of skin thief of oxygen? I have no desire to talk, discuss or debate any of your sick and twisted ideals, ideals which will bring down America.
So, when, exactly, does this boycott of conversations with me begin? With this post? My next? Or are you trying to make some other point?

Sorry, but I have trouble assimilating unfocused and unprovoked anger. You may need to help me.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2015, 11:15:28 PM »
My economic system is capitalism. It has its ups and downs. Been great for me. How about you -- what's your economic system? Do you like it?

Capitalism, huh?

You are against capitalism. You advocate government control over corporations and centrally planned economies (aka demanding what they can and can't produce, what they charge for products, what they must pay employees, etc). That is the textbook definition of fascism.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:20 AM »
Why do you hate brown people buzzy?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »
Lovely. I just thought I'd capture this for your compatriots who just hours ago claimed that the left was solely responsible for ALL threats of violence in these discussions. You certainly eliminated the need for me to rebut them.

So, when, exactly, does this boycott of conversations with me begin? With this post? My next? Or are you trying to make some other point?

Sorry, but I have trouble assimilating unfocused and unprovoked anger. You may need to help me.

Since you are so much smarter than every conservative, perhaps you will be able to explain how anything Zathras said was a "Threat" as you assert.
Without assertions, you libs would have nothing to go on.
You will concede that wanting someone dead is not the same as saying you will kill them, now isn't it lib ?

By the way, I don't want you libs dead. I just want you libs extinct.
All but one.
We can put the last lib in a museum for all succeeding generations to see the face of utter failure.
Hopefully by the time that last lib dies we will have positronics  or holographics perfected so all we have to do then is to simulate the lib philosophy.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2015, 06:20:07 AM »

In short you can`t answer a thing about your idiotic spew.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2015, 07:53:00 AM »

Hardly unprovoked.

But I'm not in an eliminationist mood myself.

I'm perfectly content to watch your fellow Proglodytes push too far and then watch them die off because, by their own admission, they are broken and useless and as such cannot provide for themselves and they reject all contests of arms so they will not provide for themselves.

We don't have to kill you, we only have to turn off the EBT cards and watch you eat each other.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2015, 08:40:42 AM »

This is not DU, Buzz. The reason you had to come over here is that your fellow proglodytes cover their ears and demand the ban hammer for anyone to the right of Trotsky. Conservative and libertarian posters get thrown off Skins' Island immediately- except for our moles, of course.

Your history on another site is immaterial here; different house, different rules. You'll sink or swim on your own at the Cave, just like your friend Alex, who sank.

You're describing a common feature of human nature; one that has been recognized for millennia. As a purported Christian, you may recall an admonition about motes and planks.

You said it. That son of a bitch at Apple is screwing us all over, making us all buy his Chinese-made i-Crap. Close the borders and nationalize Apple, for The People!

:whatever:

As you said, it's "their profits" and "their jobs". Theirs. Not yours, not mine, and not the government's. Nobody makes you buy anything, except when the government makes you buy health insurance. There's a lesson for you in there, Buzz.

Who redistributes wealth at the point of a gun? The government.
Who makes tax laws, and then creates special exceptions to those laws?  The government.
Who takes from the wealth creators and working men, and gives to their favored recipients? The government.

Your complaint is not with the wealth makers, it is with the wealth takers.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »
I will give Buzz props for having the guts to show up. Most DUers don't.

I do find it weird that he's already made 13 posts and no one here has converted. Based on the stories on DU almost anytime one of them explains their "facts" to a conservative the conservative converts. Or at least runs away.

Maybe their stories haven't all been true.

He forgot a cop jumping out of the bushes. You can't make a cake without all the ingredients!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2015, 07:48:03 PM »
Since you are so much smarter than every conservative, perhaps you will be able to explain how anything Zathras said was a "Threat" as you assert.
Without assertions, you libs would have nothing to go on.
You will concede that wanting someone dead is not the same as saying you will kill them, now isn't it lib ?

By the way, I don't want you libs dead. I just want you libs extinct.
All but one.
We can put the last lib in a museum for all succeeding generations to see the face of utter failure.
Hopefully by the time that last lib dies we will have positronics  or holographics perfected so all we have to do then is to simulate the lib philosophy.

Actually it wasn't a threat. It's just my wish for all those who are a blight on humanity. People like race pimps, takers, Nazis, Islamofascists and their supporters, child rapists and members of NAMBLA.....all of which have been or are supported by members of the cesspool known as Democrat Underground.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »
Actually it wasn't a threat. It's just my wish for all those who are a blight on humanity. People like race pimps, takers, Nazis, Islamofascists and their supporters, child rapists and members of NAMBLA.....all of which have been or are supported by members of the cesspool known as Democrat Underground.

Hell, we could play Pick Three from that list, and name 49% of the DUmmies!

(The other 51% are moles)
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2015, 11:11:39 AM »

Apparently everyone but Buzzy knows that.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »

Geez! Get your facts straight! "(B)usinesses ... which send their profits ... overseas": I'm no Deciduous Fruit Computer Company fanboy, but they, and others like them, do not "send their profits ... overseas". They earn those profits overseas, pay taxes on those profits in the countries in which those profits are earned, and decline to bring those monies into the US, where those profits would be taxed a second time! Many/most (virtually all?) foreign do not have this double-taxation-or-strand-profits-offshore choice forced on them.

Get your facts straight, Part 2! Companies like Deciduous Fruit Computer Company, HP, Dell, Cisco, etc. do not "send ...  too many of their jobs overseas" for the fun of it or to @#$%^ over US workers! They have manufacturing and engineering work done overseas for two reasons. If they tried to do that manufacturing inside the US their consequent product prices would be far higher than their competition, and they would either be driven off the market or out of business. Further, in some cases, engineering work and even some manufacturing work is done overseas because if they do not, tariffs will increase their net prices and drive them out of the countries. That means little in some parts of the world, but being driven out of the EuroLand marketplace would be quite significant.

You need to get in touch with the realities with which real-life businesses have to deal.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.