Author Topic: Mole heaven and a Frank shout out!  (Read 8288 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Mole heaven and a Frank shout out!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 07:26:25 PM »
Buzz Clik (31,045 posts)

49. Sourass? This is not our first dance; we know each other well.

Frank, your colleagues collapsed in short order in the face of the intellectual onslaught of Bain. Others faster than that. So, you won't dispute that aspect of my post.

I know that you don't appreciate me slamming the faint brain power and the godawful intolerance of those around you; but, damn. Heaven knows a flashlight is needed around here to detect signs of mental activity, but I'm just sayin'.

I wish you well and enjoy your epistles.

(The pat-on-the-back to Mr. Skippy was not unnoticed, by me anyway. I tried to alert him of it, but I think he already was off to put his cranium on the rack.)

Buzz Clik (31,045 posts)

53. Now here's a Dog's bark with no bite:

What a liar. You can come over here any time and play, coward.

Uh, yeah. That would explain this:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?336-Kudos-on-the-immediate-Buzz-Clik-ban

If your plan is to rewrite history, you'll first need to erase the records. Dolt.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 07:33:43 PM »
That was a pretty stupid thread to link to buzzy as most were saying to leave you although one knew you had already been banned as PV and as memory serves that was for something to do with insulting military service (I could be wrong on that though)

It was from 2008 idiot.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 07:40:28 PM »
I know BUzzy is reading us.

Hey, DUmbass. Your link was to Conservative Underground. Come on over here and play, knob gobbler.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2015, 07:52:09 PM »
I know BUzzy is reading us.

Hey, DUmbass. Your link was to Conservative Underground. Come on over here and play, knob gobbler.

I'm sure we "all look alike to him/her/it."   :lol:  :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2015, 07:57:29 PM »
Buzz Clik (31,045 posts)

Frank, your colleagues collapsed in short order in the face of the intellectual onslaught of Bain. Others faster than that. So, you won't dispute that aspect of my post.

He thinks Alex is smart...   :rofl:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2015, 08:14:36 PM »

Frank is the real cigarette smoking man.  :hyper:

Frank could start his own slumlord operation with all of the rent-free craniums he has at his disposal.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »
He thinks Alex is smart...   :rofl:

Her "intellectual onslaught"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BUzzy, you stupid felcher. Alex didn't even make it past the practice round.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:19 PM »
I think frank spends more time inside the primitive minds than he spends in the Sand Hills.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 08:58:36 PM »
By the way, from the buzzy one's comment:

(The pat-on-the-back to Mr. Skippy was not unnoticed, by me anyway. I tried to alert him of it, but I think he already was off to put his cranium on the rack.)

I haven't been searching Skins's island since Tuesday morning, as I didn't want Skippy to get the silly idea I'm "stalking" him.

So I have no idea.

Did Skippy make it, or not?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 10:14:44 PM »
Knob gobbler?  :rotf:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »
so I just call them the "CUmmies"

Oh,  ....OK.   ::)

After reading them long enough, you can pick up on their posting style, even the use, misuse and misspelling of certain words and phrases.

Heh.... thinking you can and actually being able to.

=/=  Sorry, no mind.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:42:14 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 10:38:17 PM »
Frank:
Did Skippy make it, or not?
He posted this afternoon

Offline thundley4

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2015, 10:45:38 PM »
Frank: He posted this afternoon

Just a hint. The quickest way to get banned is to denigrate the military.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 10:50:40 PM »

Thanks.

After all the work that went into that thread wishing him the best--so that Big Mo'll be satisfied that we care about things that are truly important when they affect the primitives--I sort of forgot all about him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 10:56:04 PM »
Well, Frank, you woudn't want him to get the wrong impression.

thundley4:
Just a hint. The quickest way to get banned is to denigrate the military.
Not my style.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 11:15:01 PM »
Well, Frank, you woudn't want him to get the wrong impression.

Well, that's a problem here.

It's always a given that decent and civilized people care, even when something bad happens to someone we don't like.

That is, if it's truly important.

Such as Big Mo's loss of her favorite dog; nobody, but nobody, here ever had the slightest intention of laughing at her.  Big Mo was in pain, and we felt her pain.

Usually decent and civilized people show we care by omission; we don't say anything, we don't bring the thread here. 

But Big Mo, because of her whining and bitching that we make fun of the predicaments of the primitives, even the truly sad poignant problems primitives have, well, we were forced to wear our virtue on our sleeve, to publicize our charity, kindness, and compassion.

I didn't like doing it--it's so primitive-ish, bragging that one "cares"--and I hope Big Mo's now satisfied.  If it's something truly important, we care.

But there's the other 99.482% of the time, that a primitive problem is just plain silly or stupid, and generally the primitive's own fault.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 11:31:55 PM »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:00 AM »
Let's discuss war, Dummies.

Political war?  You will lose.  Just check out the Election Maps.  It's a whole lot of red, with deep blue near the Democrat-run city cesspools. 
Economic war?    Your money comes from the government.  We earn our own money.  Another loss for the Dummies. 
Actual war?  Let's not even go there...

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 02:22:25 PM »
Wed Apr 1, 2015, 03:15 PM
Buzz Clik (31,050 posts)

Frank, your colleagues collapsed in short order in the face of the intellectual onslaught of Bain.

To add date for context.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »

Well, you made it.

Here's your chance, Buzzy. You're the poster boy for Skins's Island of Misanthropic Moochers and Looters. Prove to us knuckle draggers the moral superiority of collectivism, redistribution of wealth, and subservience to the totalitarian state.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2015, 02:42:48 PM »
Wed Apr 1, 2015, 03:15 PM
Buzz Clik (31,050 posts)

Frank, your colleagues collapsed in short order in the face of the intellectual onslaught of Bain.
Because it takes a lot of brain power to accuse someone of being a bomb-throwing terrorist after you back yourself into a corner.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2015, 05:05:41 PM »
Because it takes a lot of brain power to accuse someone of being a bomb-throwing terrorist after you back yourself into a corner.

You want to talk about brainpower ?
They take after their messiah who's having it all over our allies and mortal enemies.
So if they claim their messiah is smarter than everyone else, but in actuality their messiah is much more stupid,
What does that make the rest of the libs and DUmmies like Chrissy "Thrill up my leg" Matthews...

Of course Matthews had absolutely nothing to back up his wishful thinking than the assertion that President Obama could not possibly be so stupid as to make a deal with Iran which would lead to the Islamic Republic having nuclear weapons because, well, that's bad for his legacy.

From earlier in the segment:

I think the test of time is most important here. Nobody is going to put their name on something that's not going to work because you'll be humiliated in history. Again, Neville Chamberlain is the role model.

In other words, there's no way Obama will end up being a modern-day Neville Chamberlain because he's not so stupid as to actually give away the store like that. Or least Chris really really hopes so.

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2015/04/01/matthews-obama-smarter-everyone-else-iran-nuclear-talks#sthash.QPHfQXnO.dpuf

full article...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2015/04/01/matthews-obama-smarter-everyone-else-iran-nuclear-talks
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 05:29:59 PM »
Well, you made it.

Here's your chance, Buzzy. You're the poster boy for Skins's Island of Misanthropic Moochers and Looters. Prove to us knuckle draggers the moral superiority of collectivism, redistribution of wealth, and subservience to the totalitarian state.

Hell, I'd just ask him one question: What makes you entitled to the money that I earn?

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2015, 05:37:02 PM »
Instead of staying and praying like the good Christian Buzzy claims to be,
Buzzy is going to be a hit and runner.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2015, 05:39:06 PM »
Instead of staying and praying like the good Christian Buzzy claims to be,
Buzzy is going to be a hit and runner.

And then he returns triumphantly to the DUmp to tell how he conquered the evil conservatives, single-handedly.