Author Topic: Newegg  (Read 12137 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Newegg
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
I have to give some kudos to Newegg. I recommend & have ordered several things from them. Just the other day, I ordered a printer. They had it advertised on a pull down coupon menu. I got a message saying that the coupon was applied and went to check out. Apparently, it wasn't. So, I rung them up on the phone asking WTH?? Anyways, the lady was kind enough to adjust the price to what the coupon stated. I've also caught them selling something I've ordered within a 30 day time frame and again, they adjusted the price. I've had nothing but goodness coming from Newegg. They are one of my most favorite internet vendors.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Newegg
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
Well, thank God for Newegg. I dunno what we'd do if they all of a sudden began laying Oldeggs.

Probably call customer service and ask for a partial refund, less restocking fees.

:-)   :fuelfire:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »
Well, thank God for Newegg. I dunno what we'd do if they all of a sudden began laying Oldeggs.

Probably call customer service and ask for a partial refund, less restocking fees.

:-)   :fuelfire:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

NO :jacked2:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

NO :jacked2:

:rotf: :lmao:

Lighten up, Francis

I've ordered several things from them, as you well know.

Stuff comes in correctly and promptly.

'Zat mo betta?

:-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 03:35:13 PM »
I have only ordered a new processor (Phenom II X4) and the game Crysis from them, but I never had any problems. I will order from them again next time I upgrade.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
Another positive from Newegg. That Video Card I was complaining about?? I paid $59.99 for it + some $2.99 shipping. I ordered it on May 6th. Exactly a week later, the same video card has a $10 rebate on it. I asked them about it. Here is their reply:

Dear Thor,

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We humbly apologize for your inconvenience. However, since you are our valued customer, I would like to make you a one time exception and have issued a $10 credit to your original payment method. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be available. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still need assistance, please feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to assist you.
How did I do today?

Eggcellent!

Poorly

Thank you,

Rose H.

Newegg.com

You just can't beat that!!