Author Topic: Janet Napolitano: Clown Extraordinaire  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Oceander

Janet Napolitano: Clown Extraordinaire
« on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:24 AM »
The Dems, I hear, are trying to circle the wagons to "protect" Janet.  I hope they do.  We've already proven the point about Obama's dangerous hiring habits and his propensity for trashing people, so we don't really need any more object-lessons on that score.  Furthermore, no matter what the Dems say, everyone else (other than some of the primitives at DU) knows she's an incompetent moron, so attempting to defend her now will just pass the taint on to the rest of the Dems.  Finally, she is going to be such a wonderful asset come the Fall and the midterm elections if she's still around clowning it up at Homeland Security.  Every time she appears in public in that office, she will be a graphic reminder of the incompetence of the Obama administration and the unwillingness on the part of the Democrats to protect America and Americans.  She will forever after be known as that clownish bull dyke who thought that an almost-bombing over Detroit was "the system working" and the more we can tag the Democrats with that, the better.  In her "honor" I have prepared a new official portrait for her, to more accurately reflect her ability to fulfill the duties of her office:

And, of course, because I love tinkering with animated GIFs, the animated version, sort of like that idiotic little obama chiapet:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Janet Napolitano: Clown Extraordinaire
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 12:38:51 AM »
Without the hair, she looks like Paul Giamatti.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »
All I could think of when I saw those pictures is from the TV show In Living Color and the line "Homey don't play that".
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Oceander

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »
All I could think of when I saw those pictures is from the TV show In Living Color and the line "Homey don't play that".

You've got a good eye for details! ;)