Author Topic: Sharter Joe Arrives in Ukraine Capital Kyiv to Show U.S. Support  (Read 221 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Sharter Joe Arrives in Ukraine Capital Kyiv to Show U.S. Support
« on: February 20, 2023, 07:45:13 AM »
Ready for the Long Haul: Joe Biden Arrives in Ukraine Capital Kyiv to Show U.S. Support

President Joe Biden used a secret train trip Monday to journey from Poland into war-torn Ukraine to show Kyiv it has full and open-ended U.S. support.

AP reports Biden stood with his Ukraine counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky at Mariinsky Palace and recalled the fears expressed nearly a year ago that Russia might quickly march in and take the Ukrainian capital.

“One year later, Kyiv stands,” Biden said from beind his podium decorated with the U.S. and Ukrainian flags. “And Ukraine stands. Democracy stands. The Americans stand with you, and the world stands with you.”

He also wants to build global support for Ukraine as the war between the Eastern European neighbors is expected to intensify with both sides preparing for spring offensives.

In Kyiv, Biden announced an additional half-billion dollars in U.S. assistance, including shells for howitzers, anti-tank missiles, air surveillance radars and other aid but no new advanced weaponry, the AP report sets out.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/02/20/in-for-the-long-haul-joe-biden-arrives-in-ukraine-capital-kyiv-to-show-u-s-support/

The only white people the left cares about are in Ukraine. Not in East Palestine, Ohio nor along our ravaged Southern border.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Sharter Joe Arrives in Ukraine Capital Kyiv to Show U.S. Support
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 10:04:11 AM »
But he won’t go to the town in Ohio that has been destroyed and ruined the lives of middle class Americans whose taxes pay for this shitty gubermint  :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 02:14:45 PM »
But he won’t go to the town in Ohio that has been destroyed and ruined the lives of middle class Americans whose taxes pay for this shitty gubermint  :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

And he won't go to the border that isn't.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 06:04:31 PM »
I dont know why our fantastic .gov doesnt just declare war, invade Russia, and get it over with. I dont know how anyone at this point can honestly believe were not already involved.  :???: