Author Topic: (D)Ummie tries a Truck Stop bouncy. Even the hive isn't interested  (Read 1665 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
No takers on this work of art from a cred-seeker, for 6 hours.

imanamerican63 (640 posts)

It take all kind of humans to make me mad.   :yawn:

I was eating my dinner in a truck stop tonight. I over heard 3 men talking about Pres. Obama. I was mystified what I was hearing. They were saying that Pres. Obama should never be able to issue an executive order with out approval from congress. I could not hold back and said it is in the constitution. i.e. Bush used the same process to pass laws and the same as all the presidents before them.  Yeeesh.... 

Look, jackass.  Nobody thinks EO's need Congressional approval.  That's the point of an EO.  Let's continue with your composition......

One of them laughed  Uh-huh  and said that it was wrong because he is not their president.  Which (D)Ummie style guide are you using?  I said REALLY? I asked them where did they hear all this garbage? One said he heard Rush said this on his radio show and the other 2 said they heard it on Fox news. I told them to quit listen to idiots like them and they might get smarter.  That's showing them!

Rush followed by Fox.   :yawn: 

As I left to pay my bill, this other person came up to me said they had been talking trash before I came into the restaurant. He told me that they were upset that the President was going to take our guns.  Uh-huh...

That's supposed to be a cop and the clientele are supposed to be clapping.  Seriously, up your game.

I am amazed they drive a truck, it takes some knowledge to drive a truck, but a lot more knowledge to understand the constitution. Uh-huh..... They have none of the latter.

What I did on my summer vacation.  The End. 

Oopp, there's a taker....

snooper2 (25,255 posts)
2. are you back in the truck now - online"

This should help you relax from stressful diner LOL

Some chick video posted.

God, you organisms are lame. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: (D)Ummie tries a Truck Stop bouncy. Even the hive isn't interested
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 07:41:46 AM »
And now, as Paul Harvey used to say, for the rest of the story.

I was sitting in a roadside diner, eating breakfast and minding my own business. Without warning, a dirty, smelly old hippie at the counter turned to my table and screamed at an empty chair, "It's in the constitution!"

I looked around, as I was alone, and no one else had spoken. I asked the dirty, smelly hippie, "What the **** are you talking about?"

The dirty, smelly hippie screamed at the empty chair, "REALLY? Where did you hear all this garbage?"

I had no idea what the dirty, smelly hippie was talking about, so I said "**** off, asshole", and went back to my bacon and coffee.

The hippie screamed at another empty chair, "Quit listening to idiots like them and you might get smarter!"

Then the dirty, smelly hippie staggered out the door, talking angrily to himself, scratching at a nasty rash on his arm, and leaving a chemtrail of stale urine and patchouli.

As he left, the waitress called out, "Wait, you didn't pay for your meal!" 

The waitress picked up the phone to call 911. I finished my bacon and coffee. I knew some cops would soon jump out of the bushes and drag the dirty, smelly hippie off to jail.

"Better them than me," I thought, as I rode away.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 07:54:09 AM »
This poster accepted a challenge from stage (gunfire in the morning) left for most outrageous made up story to post on DU, although he/she/it needs to use more descriptive language to further articulate the encounter.

"As I sat there, thoughts running through my mind, I silently became determined to confront these men in a pre-determined, thoughtful, powerful, yet non-threatening way. They might have had guns and I didn't want to upset them. My wife was at home, dealing with a rampant shooter firing from his front porch while she hid in the bedroom. "I didn't want to become a gun victim myself", I thought".
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 07:57:19 AM »
Wouldn't the user name "imanamerican63" have been more accurate were it "americanbybirthonly63"?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
I could not hold back and said it is in the constitution. i.e. Bush used the same process to pass laws and the same as all the presidents before them.

If he said this in so many words, it's qualify as laconic stupidity.

1.) No, executive orders are not in the US Constitution, because they don't need to be. A proper executive order has to do with the operation of departments that are part of the executive branch, and does not violate existing law. It tells the relevant bureaucrats how to go about their jobs.

2.) Executive orders cannot "pass laws". That would violate existing law, the US Constitution, which reserves that function to Congress.

That's a whole lot of ignorance of the US Constitution being spouted by a dude criticizing others for their lack of knowledge and understanding of the USC!

I suspect the paucity of responses to this snicker-bait is at least partly due to some DU folk recognizing the OP's stupidity. Plus, some were "busy" with their Friday night recreational chemicals.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 11:05:11 AM »
talking angrily to himself, scratching at a nasty rash on his arm crotch,

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 11:22:15 AM »
Karin, I have to confess having thought in a quite different direction when I saw, "Truck Stop bouncy" in the thread title.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 11:38:44 AM »
Karin, I have to confess having thought in a quite different direction when I saw, "Truck Stop bouncy" in the thread title.

If it was that kind of bouncy, you can bet that there would have been lots of interest.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 12:35:59 PM »
And now, as Paul Harvey used to say, for the rest of the story.

I was sitting in a roadside diner, eating breakfast and minding my own business. Without warning, a dirty, smelly old hippie at the counter turned to my table and screamed at an empty chair, "It's in the constitution!"

I looked around, as I was alone, and no one else had spoken. I asked the dirty, smelly hippie, "What the **** are you talking about?"

The dirty, smelly hippie screamed at the empty chair, "REALLY? Where did you hear all this garbage?"

I had no idea what the dirty, smelly hippie was talking about, so I said "**** off, asshole", and went back to my bacon and coffee.

The hippie screamed at another empty chair, "Quit listening to idiots like them and you might get smarter!"

Then the dirty, smelly hippie staggered out the door, talking angrily to himself, scratching at a nasty rash on his arm, and leaving a chemtrail of stale urine and patchouli.

As he left, the waitress called out, "Wait, you didn't pay for your meal!" 

The waitress picked up the phone to call 911. I finished my bacon and coffee. I knew some cops would soon jump out of the bushes and drag the dirty, smelly hippie off to jail.

"Better them than me," I thought, as I rode away.

:clap:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 03:05:55 PM »
If it was that kind of bouncy, you can bet that there would have been lots of interest.

Asking for directions?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
talking angrily to himself, scratching at a nasty rash on his arm crotch,

Good change.

I was going for the "junkie in need of a fix" image, but "infested with crabs" works, too!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 10:40:12 AM »
I was going for the "junkie in need of a fix" image, but "infested with crabs" works, too!

DUmmies probably think "crabs" are seafood...    :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 11:22:31 AM »
DUmmies probably think "crabs" are seafood...    :rotf:

stevenumbers would eat 'em.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 05:28:53 PM »