Author Topic: Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following viole  (Read 773 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests

President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate the far-left group Antifa as a terrorist organization.

This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the country in response to the death of George Floyd, the unarmed black man who died May 25 while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn., after an officer kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes in an incident caught on video.

"The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization," Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.

Antifa should of been branded a terrorist group a long time ago.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ADsOutburst

I thought they already were.  :???:

Offline thundley4

Does that mean that Facebook and twitter can be held responsible when ANTIFA uses their publishing services to organize protests/riots unless those publishers act to take down their pages?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Does that mean that Facebook and twitter can be held responsible when ANTIFA uses their publishing services to organize protests/riots unless those publishers act to take down their pages?

Don't hold your breath.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Free speech for me but not for thee.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender