Author Topic: Other folks know about DU  (Read 1495 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Other folks know about DU
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:38:13 AM »
I was having trouble sleeping tonight. Reading CC and surfing the net and came across something interesting.

Have any of you ever heard about Greenbriar having brain cancer and being cured of it?

this dumb broad who used to post on the Planet. Every couple of months she's have some manner of tragedy... she was gonna die, her husband was gonna die, the world was gonna end, whatever. At some point she announced she had cancer.... and starting using it as an excuse to be bitchy to people. KCWolfman and stevieray were the only ones with the balls to publicly call her on it. Basically said, "Hey, if you really have cancer, I'm sorry. But, you've made a habit of crying wolf for years. Quit being a bitch." She supposedly went to the Mayo Clinic... then returned to tell the board her cancer had magically gone away cause she took some bullshit herbal pill. Then she disappeared.
(link)

I am ridiculing and mocking her. Every few months she had some sort of tragedy going on.. she was going to die... her husband was going to die... the school was going to explode... magically it all always worked out in the end.

Guess she just rides the luck rollercoaster, huh?
(link)

There was a lady school teacher on this sight name of pam. I think I found her on DU.com/ Her name is greenbriar. She spoke about how she harrassed some Republicans at an intersection.

Anyone here ever read any DU. I love going there and faking like I'm a gay liberal, just set back and watch the support you get on that sight is worth every minute.
(link)

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Other folks know about DU
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 03:07:02 AM »
Whoa.

Excellent find, madam.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 04:40:11 AM »
She is a teacher people.   My God. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 04:45:07 AM »
update on Pamela
My name is Dale and I am Pamela’s oldest brother. Pamela is doing fine. She still has headaches and pain in the right side of her head from her ear to the back of her neck, but the doctors are not worried as long as he gets checked out every 6 months. She and her husband did go to Rochester Minn. I went with them and my wife watched their daughter.

They do live in a 4 story house. Just last year, her husband’s brother’s family lived with them because they got evicted and she and her husband took them in. That’s just how they are.

They have been on 4 cruises and in fact are going again in March. If the last few years have taught them anything, it is that life is short and live it to the fullest.

She is the only one to graduate from College in our family. She graduated from ESU with a 3.94 after receiving a few bad grades when our father passed on. She also in the last year got her master’s in Special Education with a 4.0.

She doesn’t care what you all think anymore, but I am not going to sit by while you trash her. She always wanted me to post with her and I never did. I can see the fun, but I also see the hypocrisy in many people.

Eniva really works. Worked for Pamela and for LaVaughn. He used to be married to our cousin. He was given less than a month and the doctors wanted to remove his stomach. He went home instead started taking Eniva and 5 years later is doing great!

http://preview-publish.exigo.com/15...0/hl_index.aspx

Well...this is where my story gets good!! Around this same time we were forwarded LaVaughn Yordy’s testimony about the Eniva water-soluble minerals that helped his body to recover from cancer. My family and I first shrugged it off by saying, “Minerals can’t possibly help Myklin… She’s been taking minerals & vitamins since she was two years old!” How thankful I am that my Dad finally decided to call the Yordys'. Cindy explained that these minerals are in ionically charged water, and because they are cell-ready they absorb quickly and completely.
Attached Thumbnails

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141545

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 05:04:48 AM »
Oh my.

The stuff we're learning here.

I'll bet GOBUCKS is going to enjoy this.

As of course we all do.

Great research!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 05:33:29 AM »
Frank, I am tempted to register there to direct them to Pam's coveted award here so those who second guessed themselves (there is actually a long apology thread to Pam there) over Pam can know they were right with their initial judgment of her.   

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 06:20:47 AM »
Frank, I am tempted to register there to direct them to Pam's coveted award here so those who second guessed themselves (there is actually a long apology thread to Pam there) over Pam can know they were right with their initial judgment of her.   

Be my guest, madam, if you wish and if convenient.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,38484.0.html
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 09:09:57 AM »

We could get some new members out of it.  Go for it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 10:37:57 AM »
They do live in a 4 story house. Just last year, her husband’s brother’s family lived with them because they got evicted and she and her husband took them in. That’s just how they are.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »
My name is Dale and I am Pamela’s oldest brother. Pamela is doing fine. She still has headaches and pain in the right side of her head from her ear to the back of her neck, but the doctors are not worried as long as he [sic] gets checked out every 6 months.

Pam is way too stupid to operate a sock puppet. They don't come with an owner's manual.

They do live in a 4 story house.
Well, she posted this in 2006, before everyone in the world could take a peek with Google Earth at her crackerbox starter on Greenbriar Lane.

Just last year, her husband’s brother’s family lived with them because they got evicted and she and her husband took them in. That’s just how they are.
One of Pam's most consistent characteristics, aside from stupidity and non-stop lies, is her need for self-praise. It's constant.

it was listed as a quad level. They are counting the basement which is fully finished. I would call it more of a tri-level but there are 6 bedrooms and 2 living rooms and then a game room in the basement. 3 baths too. Its a really neat house and we love going there for Christmas. They have the only house than can hold 50 + people
Well, they're actually counting the basement (where the drunk lived), the main floor, the attic, and the roof. Count 'em, four stories. The house can hold 50+ people since the pitch of the roof isn't too steep to put chairs up there.

Too often, she wore meat pants and shook it in front of dogs. She definitely liked the drama she created, she annoyed the hell out of me

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »
We could get some new members out of it.  Go for it.

I definitely will when I go on my laptop later.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »
Pam/Greenbriar/demtenjeep is quite the character. Your website was stumbled upon by one of our posters. I see Ms. Pam has enjoyed a nice fan base here, so I won't spend much time hashing her colorful history of posting at the DU.

I offer the following for your reading pleasure -- and to set the minds of those here who questioned the truthfulness of Ms. Pam at ease. You were correct in your assumptions. Pam is a proficient fiction writer:

-- as I cannot post links, I offer instead you visit the DU section of conservativecave. My apologies I am unable to make direct link for you -- stop by and register and we will gladly direct you in the welcome section.

Please note, that while Ms. Pam likes to claim that she is being stalked by the decent, civilized members of CC, nothing could be further from the truth. We indulge on occassion in reviewing the ramblings of the far left. Ms. Pam has consistently stood out in her claims of riches, and other similar nonsense (which includes far too much identifying information about her life, to include links). We simply recognize her efforts to impress. No one at CC wishes her harm. Counseling on the other hand?...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7679028#post7679028

Most likely my one and only post.   My intent is to give those who questioned Pam's truthfulness vindication that they were correct.

Lying about brain cancer of all things.   How the hell does this lady sleep at night?

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 03:06:18 PM »
Lying about brain cancer of all things.   How the hell does this lady sleep at night?
Probably with the help of medication for her Crohn's disease.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
Probably with the help of medication for her Crohn's disease.

Quote from: Gracie Dean;7572354
Before the Crohn's I always went to the bathroom even if it was just to fart .  Now, well Crohn's kind of changes things.  My husband knows just by the smell how bad I am feeling and the closer to chemo day, the worse it gets.  We invest in a LOT of candles and air freshener

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7572354

The material at this new site is priceless.   I have to stop now because I have so much stuff to do, but this is high comedy. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
My husband knows just by the smell how bad I am feeling and the closer to chemo day, the worse it gets.
:thatsright:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 06:17:33 PM »
If anyone ever needs a definition of TMI, there it is.

But, you know, it could just be those meat pants.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
They're all a bunch of frauds, fakers and liars. From the faux-illness con artists to the pseudo-veteran posers to the bouncy-tellers to the slanderers and false meme circulators and all the rest in between. The truth isn't in them. They'd lie even if the truth would save them. The only way they can get anyone to buy their message is to lie about it.

Liars. I detest liars.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 09:18:50 PM »
They'd lie even if the truth would save them.

The primitives in a nutshell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

She has posted pic of her house. If it has 4 stories, 3 stories are dungeons.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 11:22:45 PM »
Anyone here ever read any DU. I love going there and faking like I'm a gay liberal, just set back and watch the support you get on that sight is worth every minute.

Lesbians don't get as much support.  :(
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 11:32:11 PM »
^ Hypocrites... :argh:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »
You have been banned for the following reason:
Leave the lady alone. Keep your trash on your own site.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:bawl:

My trash?  no no, Pam's trash. 

I'd say they'll learn, but she has been posting there (with about three username changes) for over 10 years now.    Tsk tsk. 

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 08:46:27 PM »
Thank heavens they are no reflection on the Kansas City Chiefs...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!