Author Topic: Proglodyte wants US to be invaded by foreign armies  (Read 474 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodyte wants US to be invaded by foreign armies
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:19:28 PM »
annabanana (50,212 posts)

America once helped rescue the world from fascism.

We may have to ask them to return the favor, sooner than we had hoped.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028314156

But don't question their patriotism.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

Re: Proglodyte wants US to be invaded by foreign armies
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:35:50 PM »
Gosh I hope it is the "Blue Helmets."  I have so much ammo and new SBRs in case cankles won and want some live targets.

P.S. To lurking DUchebags, there will most likely be lots of collateral damages.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Proglodyte wants US to be invaded by foreign armies
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 05:53:04 PM »
Gosh I hope it is the "Blue Helmets."  I have so much ammo and new SBRs in case cankles won and want some live targets.

P.S. To lurking DUchebags, there will most likely be lots of collateral damages.

Blue helmets would be a fun time. That measly force against 80,000,000 gun owners, 300,000,000 guns and a trillions rounds of ammo.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.