Author Topic: Bob wants to inflict personal pain  (Read 2568 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Bob wants to inflict personal pain
« on: November 28, 2016, 02:01:06 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,206 posts)

Playing Defense Is Not Good Enough We Have To Learn To Counter Attack And Inflict Personal Pain.

What I am recommending is nonviolent social control tactics that will cause perpetrators to think before they go ballistic. I am also talking about verbally firing back without apologizing. We apologize too much even when we are right. It is ok to piss on these people verbally and piss them off generally.

I understand what Obama was up to and had tremendous patience, But his patience was used against him again and again. You cannot negotiate or tolerate someone who has a knife at your throat. Democrats need a fighter like Weiner or Grayson. Sadly their flaws betrayed them and hurt us.

Just playing defense when one of the Trumpers misbehaves and goes ballistic is not good enough. We have to counter attack and inflict pain on them. It might make them pause in the future. What I am recommending is talking back and maybe forcing them to leave the area. If they have broken the law call the police. If you cannot detain them ID them and have them sought out and arrested.

In some cases gang up on them verbally and run them off. If they are in a business tell them you will refuse to serve them in the future. Let be known that the punishment is permanent.

At least that jerk got banned from Delta. What about banning him from all air travel and putting him on a watch list.

We are in a new era now where just playing defense will not be enough in the future. Trumpers and racists depend on inaction and paralysis. They know they can create a scene and just leave and get away with it. They have to suffer some consequences if they are creating problems or are being violent.

The racists, bigots, misogynists and Trumpers have little problem attempting to silence the opposition. Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives. They go ballistic and shout you down, threaten and even assault people. We have to be ready to defend and counter attack in the future.
Democrats have a reputation of not fighting back.

I do not believe in I do not want to be like them in every case. We go high when they go low really worked for us did it not. I spent a year in Vietnam and I do not remember our troops refusing to open fire because we did not want to be like the NVA or VC. We must all understand we are now in a new era of protest. We must learn to attack back in appropriate ways other wise we will be overrun by the opposition. No army ever won a battle just playing defense 100% of the time.

Understand the GOP, Trump, conservatives and the churches are at war with us. They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely. In that way they are just like the Taliban.

You want people harassed, arrested, and put on terror watch lists for voting...

...but you call us the Taliban?

Die miserably and soon you Stalinist ****.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028312279
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Bob wants to inflict personal pain
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 02:07:46 PM »
Sounds like Bob is fixin to do some serious ass kicking.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:12:24 PM »

Bob is an active member of the local Dem party apparatus.

Perhaps his posting history needs a public outing.

I, for one, would like to know what the local Dems think of his tirades.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 02:23:03 PM »
Just playing defense when one of the Trumpers misbehaves and goes ballistic is not good enough.

Huh?

What universe is this guy in?  I know of ZERO Trump supporters "going ballistic," much less even slightly misbehaving.

The ones who are going ballistic are the losers on the left who have been rioting, assaulting people, planting false flags and basically behaving like the babies they are.

So, does this give us permission to inflict personal pain on you and your ilk, bob?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 02:25:31 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,209 posts)
2. The Brutal Truth Is They Have Declared War. They Even Issued Liberal Hunting Permits. (emph added)

They did???? Damn, when did I get out of the loop?

What's the limit?  I don't want to bag more than I am allowed!

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 02:34:40 PM »

The states are taking care of this.  TX will be issuing the tags next week.  No word on limits or bounties  yet .

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 02:42:20 PM »
And they call us the fascists.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 02:42:55 PM »

Like I said, he is ready to curbstump someone.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »

It's a bumper sticker that has him all a-flutter. I've seen them as well. They're patterned after the post-9/11 terrorist hunting permit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 03:03:37 PM »
What in Hades is TMN ranting on about? Is he trying to incite actual violence?

Sounds like TMN's got acute butthurt from the ass-kicking US voters dished out on 11/8.

The irony that he will thorough be incapable of comprehending is that the vast majority of folk who will be arrested in the coming months for politically motivated violence will be Libs & Progs. The reason will be one that we see, that the majority of politically motivated violence is being committed by Libs & Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 03:13:39 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,209 posts)
2. The Brutal Truth Is They Have Declared War. They Even Issued Liberal Hunting Permits.

It's not a form of humor in which I frequently indulge, and I think TMN stored whatever sense of humor he may have had in a jar by the door, but what he complains of has been around for at least 9 years. It suits his alarmist hysteria, so he literalizes what was never meant to be literally.

Liberal Season!

Progressive Season!

Liberal Season!

Progressive ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 03:37:34 PM »

Just remember that Bob will need less lead then the rest of them.   :rotf:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 03:41:02 PM »
This is like the movie Cool Hand Luke where the prisoners are out working by the highway and some hot woman comes out and the buttons of her dress are stretched to the max. George Kennedy's character just keeps saying "Com'n last button, pop!! Com'm, pop!!"

I keep waiting for Bob to just pop. He's already gone over the edge and he keeps bouncing off rock formations on the way down, but he's right on the verge of hitting the bottom.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:45:08 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
Star Member Dreamer Tatum (10,473 posts)
4. You have some stones calling other people misogynistic

after the stunt you pulled yesterday.
What "stunt" did Hoppy pull yesterday? This is something I NEED to know!

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2016, 04:52:15 PM »
You know, if we are as evil as the DUchebags think we are, that we are ready to shoot anyone, This sounds like a really smart idea. So many really smart ideas are being hatched at the DUmp. I think all DUches should get behind this and bully decent and civilized people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 04:53:54 PM »
The states are taking care of this.  TX will be issuing the tags next week.  No word on limits or bounties  yet .

Rumor has it the tags will be along the lines of the feral hog tags. That is, no bag limit and year round hunting.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
Rumor has it the tags will be along the lines of the feral hog tags. That is, no bag limit and year round hunting.

From helicopters right?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 05:46:57 PM »

Yeah, but the meat is spoilt from all that hate.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 05:49:15 PM »
Yeah, but the meat is spoilt from all that hate.

Put it in a chipper and spray it over a mosque.  The pig blood will melt it.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 05:50:40 PM »
Put it in a chipper and spray it over a mosque.  The pig blood will melt it.

DUmmie meat sprayed on mosques? There are some things that are too cruel even for me.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 05:52:05 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,206 posts)

Playing Defense Is Not Good Enough We Have To Learn To Counter Attack And Inflict Personal Pain.

What I am recommending is nonviolent social control tactics that will cause perpetrators to think before they go ballistic. I am also talking about verbally firing back without apologizing. We apologize too much even when we are right. It is ok to piss on these people verbally and piss them off generally.

I understand what Obama was up to and had tremendous patience, But his patience was used against him again and again. You cannot negotiate or tolerate someone who has a knife at your throat. Democrats need a fighter like Weiner or Grayson. Sadly their flaws betrayed them and hurt us.

Just playing defense when one of the Trumpers misbehaves and goes ballistic is not good enough. We have to counter attack and inflict pain on them. It might make them pause in the future. What I am recommending is talking back and maybe forcing them to leave the area. If they have broken the law call the police. If you cannot detain them ID them and have them sought out and arrested.

In some cases gang up on them verbally and run them off. If they are in a business tell them you will refuse to serve them in the future. Let be known that the punishment is permanent.

At least that jerk got banned from Delta. What about banning him from all air travel and putting him on a watch list.

We are in a new era now where just playing defense will not be enough in the future. Trumpers and racists depend on inaction and paralysis. They know they can create a scene and just leave and get away with it. They have to suffer some consequences if they are creating problems or are being violent.

The racists, bigots, misogynists and Trumpers have little problem attempting to silence the opposition. Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives. They go ballistic and shout you down, threaten and even assault people. We have to be ready to defend and counter attack in the future.
Democrats have a reputation of not fighting back.

I do not believe in I do not want to be like them in every case. We go high when they go low really worked for us did it not. I spent a year in Vietnam and I do not remember our troops refusing to open fire because we did not want to be like the NVA or VC. We must all understand we are now in a new era of protest. We must learn to attack back in appropriate ways other wise we will be overrun by the opposition. No army ever won a battle just playing defense 100% of the time.

Understand the GOP, Trump, conservatives and the churches are at war with us. They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely. In that way they are just like the Taliban.

:badass:

Looks like our prediction came true.  Stumpy is expressing his impotent raging hate by... posting on an internet forum.   :rotf:

Yep Stumpy!!! That gonna show us evil rethuglicans!!!!!  I is scared!   :runaway:

In the immortal words of Andy Griffith: "When his time comes he ain't gonna like other people... he just gonna nasty away."
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 05:53:17 PM »
From helicopters right?

Yup. From helicopters using the gun that fires 10,000 rounds per second out of 6,000 round clip, also known as a fully automatic feral hog hunting glock.

(It also uses heat seeking bullets so you never miss), but you have to use the shoulder thing that goes up.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 06:49:07 PM »
Yup. From helicopters using the gun that fires 10,000 rounds per second out of 6,000 round clip, also known as a fully automatic feral hog hunting glock.

(It also uses heat seeking bullets so you never miss), but you have to use the shoulder thing that goes up.

I've got to see if there's any spare M256 guns laying around, for my "helicopter." :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »

Damn it, those evil shoulder things are illegal in Massachusetts.  I also have to get the Mass compliant version that has a Mass hole to make sure it is not loaded, a 10lb trigger pull and a 10 rd clip.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 10:12:57 PM »
/70s campy movie preview narrators voice ON

You'll Laugh...

You'll Cry...

You'll burn your prosthesis like a bra in the 70s...

The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzin Across the (D)Ummie Dimension...

Always playing at an island near you.

:-)

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.