Author Topic: Contact the Kentucky Attourney General!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline CC27

Contact the Kentucky Attourney General!
« on: November 06, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »
Indyfan53 (388 posts)

Contact the Kentucky Attourney General!

Look, if these supisicions of Matt Mevin having insiders steal the gubernatorial election for him, it's time for the Attourney General to act! Jack Conway may be on his way out, but Andy Beshear is coming in.

Contact his office here and tell him to open an investigation on the possible election fraud!
http://ag.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx

:runaway:

Oh noes!!!  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027321536

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Contact the Kentucky Attourney General!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:58:43 AM »
You now what would cut way down on election fraud? Photo IDs. What's that? That's racist? How is that racist, tell me dear DUmmie?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 11:12:34 AM »
Just one response so far, good ol' reliable Fred:

Fred Sanders (18,762 posts)    Fri Nov 6, 2015, 11:22 AM

1. Isn't the Kentucky legislature, AG and SoS all Democratic? But what does "Democratic" and

"democratic" even mean in bizarre-world Kentucky politics and media?

By the way, CC27, nice touch there, in the headline using the poor spelling of the primitive who titled this.

Incidentally, I wonder why one of my prime candidates for Top DUmmies of 2015 (although not for THE top DUmmie) hasn't weighed in on this yet.  Wills, the William769 primitive, and currently head cheerleader for the worthier candidate for the Democrat nomination, was raised in Kentucky, although obviously he lives elsewhere now.

<<<always wondered if Wills has an accent.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CC27

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 11:16:56 AM »
Just one response so far, good ol' reliable Fred:

By the way, CC27, nice touch there, in the headline using the poor spelling of the primitive who titled this.

Incidentally, I wonder why one of my prime candidates for Top DUmmies of 2015 (although not for THE top DUmmie) hasn't weighed in on this yet.  Wills, the William769 primitive, and currently head cheerleader for the worthier candidate for the Democrat nomination, was raised in Kentucky, although obviously he lives elsewhere now.

<<<always wondered if Wills has an accent.

Thank you sir.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 11:24:10 AM »
You now what would cut way down on election fraud? Photo IDs. What's that? That's racist? How is that racist, tell me dear DUmmie?
There is no election fraud! Voter ID is racist.....well there is voter fraud sometimes...only by Republicans...

Damn, I can't even think like a liberal!

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 12:33:49 PM »
If there was as much election fraud as the DUmpmonkies claim, you would think they would be falling all over themselves to enact some voter ID laws.  Instead, it's always the conservative side who wants voter ID laws..

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 01:29:44 PM »
Thank you sir.

bitchslapped for brown-nosing.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline CC27

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 01:55:31 PM »
bitchslapped for brown-nosing.
HAHAHA

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
Who is Matt mevin? I don't recall voting for him.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 09:11:24 PM »
There is no election fraud! Voter ID is racist.....well there is voter fraud sometimes...only by Republicans...

Damn, I can't even think like a liberal!
Here:

You probably need this.

RetardsaidFred Sanders (18,762 posts)    Fri Nov 6, 2015, 11:22 AM

1. Isn't the Kentucky legislature, AG and SoS all Democratic? But what does "Democratic" and

"democratic" even mean in bizarre-world Kentucky politics and media?

No, you 'tard.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:15:44 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 09:36:34 PM »
There is a sore winner and a sore loser.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2015, 03:54:55 AM »
Another trait of high-IQ people is the inability to spell basic words.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2015, 11:20:13 AM »
The thread killer.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the candidate who lost have to support the challenge?
PLONK!!   :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 11:25:31 AM »
The thread killer.PLONK!!   :lmao:

YES, YES, by all means contact the Attorney General of Kentucky and use, "But the polls said" as your reason. By the way, a 53-44 split is OUTSIDE the percentile needed to trigger a recount, even one requested by the defeated candidate. It was a LANDSLIDE.

Did it ever occur to you idiots that maybe, just maybe, Republicans turned out in huge numbers to do away with your annointed one? Did it ever occur to you that after 7 years of Jug Ears people are sick and tired of Dems? Did it ever occur to you idiots that maybe, just maybe, the polls were skewered to favor the Dem and suppress the Republican vote, based on said "polls" showing the Dem too far ahead?

No? It has to be vote fraud. Republicans can never win an election without vote fraud.

Liberals Disgust Me.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 12:09:04 PM »
after 7 years of Jug Ears people are sick and tired of Dems?

I'm seeing a lot of that in other various comment threads.  Only they word it as "I am so sick and ****ing tired of ****ing democrats!"

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 12:12:44 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of that in other various comment threads.  Only they word it as "I am so sick and ****ing tired of ****ing democrats!"

I try not to cuss even if I have to blank out a letter. My ex had a mouth a drunken sailor on saturday night would be proud of and I learned to HATE cussing.

That said, if I'm alone in the garage and accidentally whack my thumb with a hammer, I can light it up with the best of them.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 12:40:32 PM »
Did it ever occur to you idiots that maybe, just maybe, the polls were skewered to favor the Dem and suppress the Republican vote, based on said "polls" showing the Dem too far ahead?

:lmao: Intentional or not, that Malaprop is quite apt! :lmao:

The MSM have been playing partisan games with poll samples for so long the original document describing the process was written on WordStar, with rumors of a handwritten original!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 12:51:52 PM »
:lmao: Intentional or not, that Malaprop is quite apt! :lmao:

The MSM have been playing partisan games with poll samples for so long the original document describing the process was written on WordStar, with rumors of a handwritten original!

I try to malaprop good.. :yahoo:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 03:30:33 PM »
I try to malaprop good.. :yahoo:

I like doing Spoonerisms, alliteration, and coining words.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.