Author Topic: Shocking Video: Men On Bicycles Terrorize Man And His Mother Riding In SUV In Ma  (Read 880 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://democraticunderground.com/100214783510

Demovictory9 (16,098 posts)

Shocking Video: Men On Bicycles Terrorize Man And His Mother Riding In SUV In Manhattan

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/12/30/bicycle-mob-attacks-bmw-suv-midtown-manhattan/

(Link to Video;  https://youtu.be/FuUoeZ8f96s )

A man was driving his mother in his SUV when a group of men on bicycles jumped on the vehicle, beating the windows and yelling for them to get out.

Surveillance video shows the wild scene in Midtown.

CBS2’s Hazel Sanchez spoke with the driver, who said he hasn’t slept and his mother is severely traumatized by Tuesday’s mob attack. Both said they thought their lives were over.

As the footage shows, it was a terrifying afternoon sight. A group of young bicyclists surround an SUV and throw their bodies and bikes onto vehicle as its driver freezes in fear.

The attackers finally retreat after one jumps onto the hood and smashes the windshield.

Max Torgovnick, of the Upper East Side, was behind the wheel of that vehicle.

“When he smashed the glass, at that point my biggest fear was, they’re going to get in the car, they’re going to pull me out, and I could be killed,” Torgovnick said. “All I could hear was my mother crying and screaming. That’s what haunts me the most.”

“There was someone doing a wheelie right behind the car and he crashed into the back and that’s kind of what instigated everything,” Torgovnick said. “All of them were off their bikes surrounding the car, banging on the glass, banging on the hood, screaming, ‘Get out of the car! Roll down your window!'”

“Before I knew it, my mom is crying. She’s screaming into the phone to the 911 operator, ‘Help! Send help! We are going to die. They are going to kill us,'” he added.

So in the video, a gang of yutes (thugs) are terrorizing these people and ultimately completely destroy the windshield of the vehicle.  I brought this over for one comment.

malaise (221,699 posts)

2. So where were the cops?

That is madness - lock them up

Uhm, malaise ... you should KNOW where the cops are.  They're right here;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/01/new-york-city-budget-billion-nypd-defund-police/5354307002/

New York City will take $1 billion from police budget, but many say it doesn't go far enough

That article is from July of this year.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

malaise (221,699 posts)

2. So where were the cops?

That is madness - lock them up

:ownit:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

:ownit:

Actually:

:ownit:  :ownit:

The thugs are probably of varieties good Progs embrace.

The police being unavailable is courtesy of good Progs attacking and defunding them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Actually:

:ownit:  :ownit:

The thugs are probably of varieties good Progs embrace.

The police being unavailable is courtesy of good Progs attacking and defunding them.

You would be correct, of course.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

The way they were destroying the bikes makes me think that just maybe they were stolen. :whistling:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
When it comes to being stupid and clueless, Christine never disappoints.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

It makes me momentarily chuckle about how our society has further drifted down the sewer this year.  Releasing all criminals from prisons is wonderful for society (according to libs), but threatening small business owners who dare to open with jail time is absolutely necessary.  Police officers won't even enforce such draconian measures.

Not to mention the arbitrary mask laws.  Last I looked we were the home of the brave land of the free.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

"Amen" to that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
It makes me momentarily chuckle about how our society has further drifted down the sewer this year.  Releasing all criminals from prisons is wonderful for society (according to libs), but threatening small business owners who dare to open with jail time is absolutely necessary.  Police officers won't even enforce such draconian measures.

Not to mention the arbitrary mask laws.  Last I looked we were the home of the brave land of the free.

So true.

But the left has never let common sense get in the way of their authoritarian ideology.

Offline Delmar

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)Thu Dec 31, 2020, 10:04 AM
Star Member MicaelS (8,475 posts)
1. I would deliberately drive over them. N/t
Response to MicaelS (Reply #1)Thu Dec 31, 2020, 02:45 PM
Star Member TeamPooka (18,368 posts)
17. I would have run over them and then backed up to make sure

Lots of primitives in favor of flattening them out just like Rachel Corrie and Heather Heyer.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Run them over and then back over them to make sure.

I remember when they were saying the same things about BLM and antifa attacking people who got caught in their worthless protest riots.

Liberals; always so consistent.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
New friggin York Shity
Were *BANG* is not an option.  :banghead:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline landofconfusion80

New friggin York Shity
Were *BANG* is not an option.  :banghead:
Nothing new there...a few years ago some Asian guy got caught up in the middle of a roving bike/4 wheeler herd. Some altercation took place and he ran over a couple. Very satisfying
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVK77U8bgKc
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:53:48 AM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)