Author Topic: Fess up CC Men!!!! Who is in this picture?  (Read 12340 times)

Offline morningAngel

Re: Fess up CC Men!!!! Who is in this picture?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2008, 07:05:29 PM »
Well, I see gator has lost some weight.
you are a kind person, like my mama said, if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.  My mama would have liked you.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2008, 07:06:44 PM »
The Plastic Things up near what looks like it might be a Kel Tech POS are Ruger 10/22 mags.

The plastic POS takes the 10/22 banana mags.  I forget who made them or what they're called, as I haven't seem one for a long, long time, but they are basically a .22 super-hi-cap pistol.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »

He was never fat. Just a racist dick.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:37:27 AM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2008, 11:47:30 PM »

He was never fat. Just a racist dick.

Actually a couple years back he was fat from what I understand but lost a lot of weight.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2008, 01:29:36 AM »
Don't worry
Shortly after I took that pic I insisted Freeper get his haircut!  He looks so much better now with short hair  :fuelfire:

Damn he does kind of look like me.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »
Don't worry
Shortly after I took that pic I insisted Freeper get his haircut!  He looks so much better now with short hair  :fuelfire:

That's what I thought when I first saw this thread but I wasn't about to say it.  :innocent:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2008, 10:04:28 AM »
Don't worry

That's what I thought when I first saw this thread but I wasn't about to say it.  :innocent:

Same here. :innocent:  :bolt: 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »
Don't worry

Same here. :innocent:  :bolt: 

:gay:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2008, 05:54:56 AM »

I have an idea but I am not sure yet.

I'm in serious need of brain bleach.  :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2008, 07:17:23 AM »
I think that in the interest of being fair and balanced we should post a more appropriate picture for the guys .

[imghttp://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/girls-guns-1.jpg]http://[/img]

You guys have the babe of the day already..geez..you'd think you all could never get enough of teh kitty :whatever:

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
I got ignored Jtty when I asked if that first chick is pregnant...she really looks like it, and I was serious  :whatever:  :-)

The male ego got slammed here with the original picture in this thread, so they had to slap us back with these chicks. Typical  :tongue:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
I got ignored Jtty when I asked if that first chick is pregnant...she really looks like it, and I was serious  :whatever:  :-)

The male ego got slammed here with the original picture in this thread, so they had to slap us back with these chicks. Typical  :tongue:

I think she's overworked her abs and now they pooch out. It can happen.

Like I said, there is 'babe of the day' and it is quite prolific. Airwolf will probably whoop me when he returns though.  :naughty: :-)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »

:pms:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2008, 08:57:08 AM »

Hey, that's a new one, and <zzzztttt!!!!!> Wrong!
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »

allright..who found the pms smiley?  :bird:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »

:-)

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »

allright..who found the pms smiley?  :bird:

Yeah, and we need one to make this place fair and balanced...got any ideas ladies?

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2008, 09:03:35 AM »

:-)

Did you not feel that smackin' you just got  :rotf:

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2008, 09:04:12 AM »
Did you not feel that smackin' you just got  :rotf:

Noted.  :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »

It is for me, but to be fair pms usually PREcedes the dangling angry tampon, not run concurrently.... :bolt: :bolt:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »

I have an idea but I am not sure yet.
Oh alright Shit! thats me  back in the trailer park years! :censored: :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »

My ego has been deceased for many years now.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »
I posted that pic on Craigslist in the personal sections and so far I got one reply.

Why don't you try putting some clothes on. Why are you holding a gun? This picture is disquisting and makes you look like a complete psychopath.

:rotf:

http://athensga.craigslist.org/m4w/627277469.html

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »
I posted that pic on Craigslist in the personal sections and so far I got one reply.

Why don't you try putting some clothes on. Why are you holding a gun? This picture is disquisting and makes you look like a complete psychopath.

:rotf:

http://athensga.craigslist.org/m4w/627277469.html

:lmao: :lmao:

SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill