Author Topic: Child actors reappear  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Child actors reappear
« on: January 24, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »
Me and the wife were watching Law & Order night before last.  There was an actress playing one of the suspects.  We kept trying to figure out who it was.  The wife finally got it.  It was the little girl from My Girl.  She played the nanny to the Angelina Jolie-like character who had adopted an African baby.  That got me thinking, that would make a good thread.  I know, I need to get a life.

What other child actors have you seen show up in bit parts of newer films as adults?
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
Re: Child actors reappear
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:45:24 AM »
pic goodness would be nice, too.

I think these are from Law & Order...
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »
The kid from The Wonder Years was also on Law & Order. He played a psycho who defended himself. It was actually quite brilliant. He still looks the same, only older. It was funny to see him in such a creepy role.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:48:04 AM »
It all started with the grownup Baby Rose Marie playing Sally Rogers on the "Dick Van Dyke" show in 1961.  Vaudeville was dead, but she wasn't (and still isn't).

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »
The kid from The Wonder Years was also on Law & Order. He played a psycho who defended himself. It was actually quite brilliant. He still looks the same, only older. It was funny to see him in such a creepy role.

I saw that one, I didn't realize that's who he was.  I didn't really watch The Wonder Years.  That was a good episode, though.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
We were watching the Resident Evil trilogy the other night.  In part 3 there is a red haired soldier who gets bitten.  He was the kid that Ralphie beats up on A Christmas Story.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0911934/
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »
We were watching the Resident Evil trilogy the other night.  In part 3 there is a red haired soldier who gets bitten.  He was the kid that Ralphie beats up on A Christmas Story.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0911934/

I haven't seen that yet, but good eye.