Author Topic: Lady Freedom Returns: Is this the new Biden normal?  (Read 694 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Lady Freedom Returns: Is this the new Biden normal?
« on: January 21, 2021, 08:58:08 PM »
Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (11,777 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214984123

Is this the new Biden normal?

Haven't wanted to throw anything at the TV all day. All I'm hearing is what I think is good news.

The wall has been stopped, we are back in the Paris Agreement and a real plan to get a handle on the virus. Oh, and that the Keystone XL pipeline is history!

I never expected this much winning in one day! It has been like the first day of Spring to me.

:whatever:

Star Member Laelth (30,936 posts)

1. Lots of important stuff has already been accomplished.

If this is the new normal, I am loving it and hope it continues.
-Laelth

Star Member frazzled (17,673 posts)

4. Temporary normal

If, heaven forbid, a Republican should win the presidency in four years, they could cancel the Paris Agreement and all the other stuff.

Governing by executive order is necessary at the moment, but it would be better if Congress would enact some of this into law.

Star Member IronLionZion (31,957 posts)

6. The Biden administration is actually making America great again

and it's wonderful!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Thekaspervote (17,054 posts)

8. Today Signed EO evoking the DPA to produce all things needed to contain the virus. Fired 3 trump

Appointees from VOA

:whatever:

Star Member Chakaconcarne (1,317 posts)

12. and Trumper Terrorists continue to be arrested.....

with the FBI saying... If I were one of those that stormed the capitol, I wouldn't sleep a wink... sooner or later we will be showing up at your door.

:bs:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Lady Freedom Returns: Is this the new Biden normal?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 12:42:11 AM »
Quote from: Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (11,777 posts)

Haven't wanted to throw anything at the TV all day. All I'm hearing is what I think is good news.

The wall has been stopped, we are back in the Paris Agreement and a real plan to get a handle on the virus. Oh, and that the Keystone XL pipeline is history!

I never expected this much winning in one day! It has been like the first day of Spring to me.

Yes the wall has been stopped we can now expect 40,000+/mo  non-vetted illegal aliens to storm our country.  will they carry diseases, are they murderers, sex traffikers or drug dealers. We'll never know until they spread China flu and other third world diseases in our country, or commit the crimes of their choice.
The only advantage to getting back into the Paris Climate Accord is that the price of stock in Vaseline has gone up as Americans bend over and prepare for what the rest of the world is going to do to us.

China Flu:  Trump Administration had already distributed over 36 million doses in just over a month.  Right on schedule to match Slo Joe's goal of 100 million in 100 days.  Like every solution to a national emergency, the hold up is with the administrations run by stupid corrupt Democrats at the state or municipal level. NO Hurricane Katrina, Puerto Rico hurricane Maria

And lastly, I don't drive. but I'm REAL EXCITED about paying $4.00+ a gallon for my home heating oil.   :argh:

Offline beefeater

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 09:58:40 AM »
About that Keystone pipeline,

It's a move that has NOTHING to do with the environment or so-called sacred Indian lands or some made-up special Indian rights.

The oil will still be extracted. It is currently moved to market by rail.

Who owns the railroads?

Well, 2 of the owners are substantial democrat party donors and supporters.

Joe's handlers don't want to be pissing them off.

https://www.pinnacledigest.com/pinnacle-tv/bill-gates-owns-canadian-national-railway/
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 11:03:20 AM »
About that Keystone pipeline,

It's a move that has NOTHING to do with the environment or so-called sacred Indian lands or some made-up special Indian rights.

The oil will still be extracted. It is currently moved to market by rail.

Who owns the railroads?

Well, 2 of the owners are substantial democrat party donors and supporters.

Joe's handlers don't want to be pissing them off.

https://www.pinnacledigest.com/pinnacle-tv/bill-gates-owns-canadian-national-railway/

Yeah, the 1%er Warren Buffett and his BNSF (Burlington Northern-Santa Fe) railroad,  which goes right through the Sandhills of Nebraska, and based upon visible traffic, I'm sure that 90+% (please notice the "+") of their revenues on this particular line are from hauling Montana coal to points east.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:00 PM »
So the primitives are still as stupid and poor as they've always been, but they're happy that an accord was reentered that China, India, etc... will ignore, the virus is being handled by Cap'n Dementia's crew which won't make a difference in the world, and a pipeline has been temporarily halted.

Whatever.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:56 PM »
Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (11,777 posts)

DUmbass you have a very different definition of good news and winning than I have. With the Keystone XL pipeline being eliminated Quid Pro Jo has eliminated 11,000 jobs, 8,000 of which are union jobs, and the $1.6 million those jobs would have put into the economy. The wall being stopped is doing much the same for the construction companies working on it, eliminating jobs and money that could be added to the economies where the wall is being constructed. A real plan to get a handle on the virus you say? The same plan that President Trump put in place prior to Quid Pro Joe's instalment? It's the state and local governments who are screwing up the distribution of the vaccines to Americans, not the feds. Back in the Paris agreement is a good thing? Well I guess it is if you think the US should bear most of the financial burden and leave countries like China untouched.

Yeah, this is such great news. What's next, sending pallets of cash to Iran like the Appeaser in Chief Obama did during his administration? DUmmies are such stupid people they need the Bill Engvall "Here's Your Sign" treatment every time they open their mouths.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 06:54:26 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 12:30:28 PM »
DUmbass you have a very different definition of good news and winning than I have. With the Keystone XL pipeline being eliminated Quid Pro Jo has eliminated 11,000 jobs, 8,000 of which are union jobs, and the $1.6 million those jobs would have put into the economy. The wall being stopped is doing much the same for the construction companies working on it, eliminating jobs and money that could be added to the economies where the wall is being constructed. A real plan to get a handle on the virus you say? The same plan that President Trump put in place prior to Quid Pro Joe's instalment? It's the state and local governments who are screwing up the distribution of the vaccines to Americans, not the feds. Back in the Paris agreement is a good thing? Well I guess it is if you think the US should bear most of the financial burden and leave countries like China untouched.

Yeah, this is such great news. What's next, sending pallets of cash to Iran like the Appeaser in Chief Obama did during his administration? DUmmies are such stupid people they need the Bill Engvall "Here's Your Sign" treatment every time they open their mouths.

Everything and I mean everything they post about this is nothing more than excusing themselves of all levels of white guilt. All this garbage, in their minds, benefits non-whites.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.