Author Topic: DUmmies again insist all bad OWS behavior is due to agents provocateurs  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

I work in a liberal environment and NO ONE falls for the "agent provocateur" lie.

Remember when the liberals were upset that there was no racism at the Tea Party rallies, and so liberals made racist signs and infiltrated: pretending to be conservatives? The Tea Party countered  surrounded these REAL agent provocateurs with signs pointing them out at infiltrators.
---It was easy, and some fun photos of a liberal FAIL went out.

If agent provocateurs are really a problem...why doesn't the Occupiers point them out? we see masked idiots breaking windows and disappearing into the OWS crowd. Anarchists have complete safety in OWS. If OWS didn't approve, it would be all too easy to expose anarchists and deny them the anonymous refuge of the crowd.

as always, any casual examination of Occupier rhetoric shows it to be a lie.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
^Well said.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

All those acts you mention were alleged, never proven, Breitbart had a bounty for proof, no one has ever provided any to claim the bounty.

Yes, and the liberals are still insisting that it happen. None of them can, or is willing to show proof that it did. But they are still insisting it did. That was my point.

Offline movie buff

The 'Agents Provocateur' conspiracy theory that all of Occupy has been using to explain away bad behavior can only be true if the members of Occupy are stupid enough to fall for it in the first place. If Occupy's stated goal of peaceful resistance were true, everyone connected to the movement should have seen right through the ploy.

However -

I suspect what is more true is that members of Occupy are frustrated that all they have done was to voluntarily live in squalor- and they have gained virtually nothing for it - So they are stepping up their efforts to bring about the change they desire.
That's actually exactly what I predicted would happen in a thread way back in December about predictions for 2012: I predicted that the Occupy movement would continue to lose support and fade into obscurity (Which it has, up until these recent oubreaks of vandalism and violence), and that the more demented among their ranks would respond to this by ramping up their methods to include vandalism, violence, and acts of terrorism as a way to revive their dying movement.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
It would take too long to count all the times DUmmies and others like them openly call for vandalism, violence, and terrorism, yet when someone on their side actually starts doing it, they act all surprised and insist it must have been an agent provocateur.

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."
  --  C.S. Lewis
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Airwolf

There has never been any proof the kinds of things happening at TEA party rallies that goes on at OWS events or other leftist protest. They cannot point to one arrest for crimes like rape,vandalism, robbery,murder or anything that has happened at an OWS rally or the previously mentioned riots in my last post. The left has a history of violent acts like this and then they deny or place blame on others.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

A handful of small UAVs, several equipped with a modified tazer unit that could detach and cling to the target after connecting, with special assault squads of cops on the ground to complete the arrests, would pretty well solve the anarchist mayhem problem.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline JakeStyle

Mc Mike (167 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
21. +1. No doubt.

The movement publicly expressed non-violence right from the start, so bull crap 'underground' criminal actions are opposed to the principles all of the Occupiers espoused as a basis for originally getting together. Criminal acts oppose Occupy. Those actions are coming from the authorities, who fear Occupy. The 1%ers have been infiltrating progressive movements since the 1800's. SOP.

Some non-infiltrator activists occasionally do something dumb. When people get angry and hate-ful about a hateful system they are fighting against, sometimes their minds wind up in pawn to that system. Then they do something that is bad, and the system uses the incident for bad propaganda. They wind up working for the system, and they aren't even getting paid. But I haven't seen any angry or hateful people at the Occupy actions I attended.

Euph and Fire know I'm not an 'official' Occupier, because I blundered into their group on the 99% spring issue a while ago. I ally with Occupy, Spring, and Labor Dems on an issue-by-issue basis, or action-by-action basis. All I can say is Occupy is 99% right. Occupy is still outreaching to the unpoliticized 99% ers, and exposing the 1%ers. There will always be some bad guys out there, but refusing their 'underground action' enticements blunts half of their effectiveness. The other half is blunted by not distrusting strangers without good reason. Refuse to cease outreaching due to knowledge that the cointel 'pros' are out there. The cops want Occupy afraid to outreach and ally, because of worries about infiltration. They want an atmosphere of distrust among 99%ers who have been there from the start, too.

Mc Mike is an idiot.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
A handful of small UAVs, several equipped with a modified tazer unit that could detach and cling to the target after connecting, with special assault squads of cops on the ground to complete the arrests, would pretty well solve the anarchist mayhem problem.

Then what am I going to do with all these genetically modified rottweilers that shoot exploding chainsaws from their mouths when they bark?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Then what am I going to do with all these genetically modified rottweilers that shoot exploding chainsaws from their mouths when they bark?

You haven't been reading your VRWC Dispatches again.  We're on Cypher 37.56-a. :banghead:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline movie buff

"The movement publicly expressed non-violence right from the start,"
Oh, please. They just did that because they didn't want to give the cops an excuse to shut them down. The same proclamation has been made at countless other liberal protests that have quickly gotten violent.
"Criminal acts oppose Occupy."
Is that why, leaving aside the blatant acts of violence and terrorism, there have been innumerable instances of vandalism, theft (Which comes in a variety of forms: Shoplifting from businesses, pickpocketing people, and burglary) and destruction of property at pretty much every single Occupy site? Last time I checked, those are criminal acts. Liberal activists like the Occupiers even try to use cute little euphemisms to lessen the illegality of their actions, or romanticize them, such as one protestor at the 2008 DNC and RNC encouraing followers to "Focus on food liberation," aka stealing food from people who've paid for it.

"Some non-infiltrator activists occasionally do something dumb."
That's like saying the Gobi Desert occasionally is a little dry and hot.

"When people get angry and hate-ful about a hateful system they are fighting against, sometimes their minds wind up in pawn to that system."
You know, I'm normally all in favor of rational, intelligent, moderate liberals and conservatives working together over most things relating to goverment to come up with fair ideas for all. However, the one exception, the one area where I think liberals should have as little power as possible, is our justice system, and that statement from the DUmmy helps to show why. Even when admitting that the Occupiers do criminal actions, he tries to rationalize/ justify it by claiming that it's not really their fault, that it was all caused by "The system." It's the same argument used by scumbag liberal defense lawyers who, in the process of defending murderers or rapists/pedophiles, say things like, "Well, of course what my client did was wrong, but it's REALLY all society's fault! He has been a victim of a cruel and unjust society (And if the criminal in question is a racial minority, he'll try to incorporate racism into it, too), and the anger he felt over that was what drove him to commit these actions! Surely, as a society built around equality and social justice, we can't punish him for that, can we?" Bite me, DUmmy.

"But I haven't seen any angry or hateful people at the Occupy actions I attended."
Well of course they're not going to try and make it obvious. They don't want to get arrested or have their rich parents cut off their trust funds if they can avoid it. Also, angry and hateful people at Occupy actions are numerous and well- documented.

"Occupy is still outreaching to the unpoliticized 99% ers, and exposing the 1%ers."
Their 'outreaching' is usually limited to incoherently screaming mindless talking points at uninvolved civilians, all the while vandalizing said civilins' businesses, blocking traffic thus keeping them from getting to work, and leaving their public city parks looking like landfills and smelling like port- a- potties. Also, it's kind of the other way around: New York's city council tried to reach out to the Occupiers, requesting that they send a representative who could talk to them and articulate the Occupiers' demands in a mature, civilized, intelligent way. The Occupy freaks responded by sending a dog as their representative. It probably gave the dope- addled freaks something to laugh about, but it caused the city council and the public in general to see them for the brainless, juvenile, spoiled children that they are who don't even take their own movement seriously. As for "exposing the 1%ers," that's usually limited to the Occupiers incoherently shrieking that successful people are all evil monsters who should be forced to give all their hard earned money to lazy welfare parasites, before being executed for "Crimes against social justice"

"They want an atmosphere of distrust among 99%ers who have been there from the start, too."
The cops don't need to do anything to foster that atmosphere among Occupiers (I refuse to call them by the term the DUmmy uses because, no matter how desperately they wish it were so, they do not even represent 0.0001% of the American public, let aone 99%), it comes about natually due to liberals' natural paranoia and mistrust that has been a part of them from birth.
It's part of why the "Troll hunts" at DU are so entertaining to watch, seeing what paranoid, irrational cowards and fools they truly are.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The ground squads can use them in the "Arrest process."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

To hell with sharks with lasers and ill-tempered mutated sea bass ! I needs ta get some of those !