Author Topic: DUmmies again insist all bad OWS behavior is due to agents provocateurs  (Read 1388 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Marzupialis (62 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

COINTELPRO and Occupy
White powder being sent to right-wing stations (Fox) with the message "Happy May Day" at a time when Occupy holds May Day protests...young men, some of whom sympathized ith Occupy Cleveland who never thought of blowing up a bridge until an FBI informant told them to do it with fake explosives. Now a permit has been denied against Occupy Cleveland and nobody questions the timing of this event.

COINTELPRO may be dead as a name, but the tactic lives and will live forever. Left-wing organizations will always be framed in order to discredit them.

Geez, once you subtract all the Katzenjammers from OWS, you have something like two aging hippies and a group of trust fund monkeys trying to avoid midterms.

Got a concept for you DUmmies: No True Scotsman. Look it up.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Got a concept for you DUmmies: No True Scotsman. Look it up.

They already know about NTS fallacies. They don't care. They will still spend their days screaming for acts of civil disobedience and claiming wealth is the moral and legal equivalent of murder, rape and slavery rolled into one...

...then they will ACT surprised when their own become violent.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Even when they exhort others to violence from the safety of their mothers' vaginas basements.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
They wish!! Problem is, even if there were a few provocateurs, the number has become so great its impossible for them all to be. All one has to do is watch some of the video to understand this is exactly how these spoiled little rich kids act!

Having never had to work for a damn thing in their lives, they believe they are owed!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
     Even when they exhort others to violence from the safety of their mothers' vaginas basements.

pretty much

They want the violence. They keep talking about how the system cannot be reformed.

Well, if it can't be reformed it must be replaced and since those currently running the system--according to DUmbass mythology--obtained and maintained their power by violence surely they don't expect us to go quietly.

One wonders why they should be surprised their side acts violently, given such a worldview.

The answer is: they aren't...it's a facade for the newspapers nobody reads anymore.

They also have to reconcile the fact that if/when they overthrow the PTB they will then be the new system that obtained and maintained its power with violence.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
At the rate these provacateurs are going, OWS will have never existed.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Anarchist dude on Hannity last night said the police trucked in all the provocateurs to make OWS look bad. What's funny is dude thinks he will be believed on that count.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Anarchist dude on Hannity last night said the police trucked in all the provocateurs to make OWS look bad. What's funny is dude thinks he will be believed on that count.
:rofl:

It's not protesting, it's street theater.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

Stupid Dumpmonkies. Statistically their is no way that every act of criminal behavior can be cause by Agents provocateur or the CIA or the Cops and none by the OWS when in fact its been shown on camera that it is indeed you and has been for a long time. You have not only done it during OWS but during the G-7,G-8 and the G-20 summits and the WTO gatherings just to start with.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline redwhit

What's really funny is the idea that OWS needs any more help looking bad.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Stupid Dumpmonkies. Statistically their is no way that every act of criminal behavior can be cause by Agents provocateur or the CIA or the Cops and none by the OWS when in fact its been shown on camera that it is indeed you and has been for a long time. You have not only done it during OWS but during the G-7,G-8 and the G-20 summits and the WTO gatherings just to start with.

Yup, just not enough bushes to jump out of.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
DUmmies try to say that anyone committing acts of violence are not members of OWS. That doesn't wash.

Since OWS has no leadership, no structure, no membership requirements, and no self-policing, then anyone who says they are OWS are OWS. If they're there, and they've joined in the crowd and claimed the same goals, then you can't just arbitrarily point a finger and say, "This one is, this one isn't, this one is, this one isn't...", based solely on what you like or don't like about their behavior. Like it or not they are your creation as a result of of your insistence on having no organization, except for the laughable "general assemblies", which spend more time affirming that none of them have more authority than another, and going through monotonous "mic checks" than actually deciding anything.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
DUmmies try to say that anyone committing acts of violence are not members of OWS. That doesn't wash.  Neither do they, so it's a tie.

Since OWS has no leadership, no structure, no membership requirements, and no self-policing, then anyone who says they are OWS are OWS. If they're there, and they've joined in the crowd and claimed the same goals, then you can't just arbitrarily point a finger and say, "This one is, this one isn't, this one is, this one isn't...", based solely on what you like or don't like about their behavior. Like it or not they are your creation as a result of of your insistence on having no organization, except for the laughable "general assemblies", which spend more time affirming that none of them have more authority than another, and going through monotonous "mic checks" than actually deciding anything.

Something added for accuracy. O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

if that is the case, then it was also agent prevaricators at the Tea Party rallies causing problems.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
if that is the case, then it was also agent prevaricators at the Tea Party rallies causing problems.

What problems?

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.

Like what, double-parking?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline ruble

• Probationary (Probie)
Cripes, will it ever end?

Offline 67 Rover

Not enough trash for everyone to pick up.  Its not fair.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
This is exactly why sane people are not allowed to post at the alleged "reality based community."
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
They already know about NTS fallacies. They don't care. They will still spend their days screaming for acts of civil disobedience and claiming wealth is the moral and legal equivalent of murder, rape and slavery rolled into one...

Know about NTS ? - They base their lives around NTS. Everything is a purity test. And No True Primitive would ever fail one of those.

Offline movie buff

"young men, some of whom sympathized ith Occupy Cleveland who never thought of blowing up a bridge until an FBI informant told them to do it with fake explosives."
1. They didn't just "Sympathize" with Occupy Cleveland, they were part of it. Out of the five would- be bombers, all but one were official members of/ participants in Occupy Cleveland.
2. Oh, I'm so sure that they never thought of it until the informant gave them the idea! Yeah, right. Would they have even wasted their resources putting an informant among that particular group of Occupiers unless they (The FBI) knew those guys were dangerous and likely to commit an act of terrorism? I doubt it.

Hi-5! Couldn't have said it better myself!
It would take too long to count all the times DUmmies and others like them openly call for vandalism, violence, and terrorism, yet when someone on their side actually starts doing it, they act all surprised and insist it must have been an agent provocateur.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:10:58 AM by movie buff »

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
"young men, some of whom sympathized ith Occupy Cleveland who never thought of blowing up a bridge until an FBI informant told them to do it with fake explosives."
1. They didn't just "Sympathize" with Occupy Cleveland, they were part of it. Out of the five would- be bombers, all but one were official members of/ participants in Occupy Cleveland.
2. Oh, I'm so sure that they never thought of it until the informant gave them the idea! Yeah, right. Would they have even wasted their resources putting an informant among that particular group of Occupiers unless they (The FBI) knew those guys were dangerous and likely to commit an act of terrorism? I doubt it.

The 'Agents Provocateur' conspiracy theory that all of Occupy has been using to explain away bad behavior can only be true if the members of Occupy are stupid enough to fall for it in the first place. If Occupy's stated goal of peaceful resistance were true, everyone connected to the movement should have seen right through the ploy.

However -

I suspect what is more true is that members of Occupy are frustrated that all they have done was to voluntarily live in squalor- and they have gained virtually nothing for it - So they are stepping up their efforts to bring about the change they desire.

Offline Kyle Ricky

What problems?

You know all the racism, spitting in congressman's face, making racists signs. I know it is minor compared to what the Occupiers have done. And the Liberals all want the tea party members thrown in jail, but want the occupiers left alone.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Such projection! these are the same people who call Tea Partiers violent YET there's no violence, we have our rallies and clean up after ourselves, the left has rallies? it erupts in violence and garbage everywhere.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
You know all the racism, spitting in congressman's face, making racists signs. I know it is minor compared to what the Occupiers have done. And the Liberals all want the tea party members thrown in jail, but want the occupiers left alone.
All those acts you mention were alleged, never proven, Breitbart had a bounty for proof, no one has ever provided any to claim the bounty.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.