Author Topic: DUmmies busting vessels over Romney's Carter comment...hilarious.  (Read 1575 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
11 Bravo (13,408 posts)

View profile

Mitt Romney, you miserable piece of dung, President Jimmy Carter graduated from the USNA and ...
served with distinction as an officer in America's nuclear submarine force. (And those were the days when Hyman Rickover was in charge, which means that one needed to have one's shit TIGHTLY wired before they could even be considered for service aboard a nuke!)

Now, tell us about YOUR service, you lying, chickenhawk, shitstain, maggot-assed, dog-torturing, mom jeans-wearing, smegma smear!

The point Romney was trying to make, moron, is that even a moron who allowed stagflation to happen and is responsible for the greatest American humiliation since 1950 would have killed bin Laden. And Carter was and is a *****.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: DUmmies busting vessels over Romney's Carter comment...hilarious.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:20:18 PM »
The point Romney was trying to make, moron, is that even a moron who allowed stagflation to happen and is responsible for the greatest American humiliation since 1950 would have killed bin Laden. And Carter was and is a *****.

Ah, but a DUmmie, worshiping Cahtuh, takes offense to anyone talkin' 'bout his worthless ass!

Never mind the act of war Iran pulled while he was in office, they was right! We were molesting their country by givin' them all that money and weapons!

Cahtuh is the biggest failure in foreign policy in the history of the US, maybe the world! They can't argue that fact and it pisses them off!

Now he does nothin' more than prop up ****in' dictators! The POS! ESAD DUmbass!

Who knew he had a black girlfriend and had a son that would eventually lie his way into office!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:23:43 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
11 Bravo (13,408 posts)

View profile

Mitt Romney, you miserable piece of dung, President Jimmy Carter graduated from the USNA and ...
served with distinction as an officer in America's nuclear submarine force. (And those were the days when Hyman Rickover was in charge, which means that one needed to have one's shit TIGHTLY wired before they could even be considered for service aboard a nuke!)

Now, tell us about YOUR service, you lying, chickenhawk, shitstain, maggot-assed, dog-torturing, mom jeans-wearing, smegma smear!

NOW that is unbiased posting and very tolerant  :panic: :rofl:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »
As we get nearer to the election, moonbats such as 11 Bolo are going to get more and more unhinged.  The days that will follow the beating of the Obamessiah will be sweet. :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »
As we get nearer to the election, moonbats such as 11 Bolo are going to get more and more unhinged.

I'm truly concerned about that.

Out here where I live, there's no chance of mass public disorder, but I feel for those who live in other places.

Once it becomes obvious there probably isn't going to be a Second Coming for the Magic One, all Hell is likely to break loose this summer.

And I'm quite blatantly hoping the primitives take the brunt of it.  One reaps what one sows.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
Ha Hahaha losers  :rotf:

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »

Out here where I live, there's no chance of mass public disorder, but I feel for those who live in other places.

Once it becomes obvious there probably isn't going to be a Second Coming for the Magic One, all Hell is likely to break loose this summer.

And I'm quite blatantly hoping the primitives take the brunt of it.  One reaps what one sows.

Yep, that's why my mole is layin' low until November. Heh, heh!

It's like Sybill, multiple personalities!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 04:49:29 PM »
I love watching the liberals get all up in arms over things a conservative says. That is if you would call Romney a conservative.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:54:13 PM »
That is if you would call Romney a conservative.

Arguable.

Inarguable is that Carter is a *****.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 04:55:31 PM »
Arguable.

Inarguable is that Carter is a *****.

I agree.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
Ah, but a DUmmie, worshiping Cahtuh, takes offense to anyone talkin' 'bout his worthless ass!

Never mind the act of war Iran pulled while he was in office, they was right! We were molesting their country by givin' them all that money and weapons!

Cahtuh is the biggest failure in foreign policy in the history of the US, maybe the world! They can't argue that fact and it pisses them off!

Now he does nothin' more than prop up ****in' dictators! The POS! ESAD DUmbassWho knew he had a black girlfriend and had a son that would eventually lie his way into office!

Excuse me, Carter had a Black Girlfriend????? Where did he meet her out in his peanut fields ??? Carter has a biracial son, who lied his way into what office ?????

You got my head spinning here, this is the Damnest thing I have ever heard.   LINKS,LINKS, LINKS.

I have had the openion that Carter put his faith above his office, hard to be in politics and not offer a guest a stiff drink and a Cigar.  Makes me wonder how he rose to rank in the Navy.  Tradition you know, how did he get around that ????

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »
Excuse me, Carter had a Black Girlfriend????? Where did he meet her out in his peanut fields ??? Carter has a biracial son, who lied his way into what office ?????

You got my head spinning here, this is the Damnest thing I have ever heard.   LINKS,LINKS, LINKS.

I have had the openion that Carter put his faith above his office, hard to be in politics and not offer a guest a stiff drink and a Cigar.  Makes me wonder how he rose to rank in the Navy.  Tradition you know, how did he get around that ????

I think what was implied is that Obummer is the bastard son of Jimmy Carter, which actually makes a great deal of sense.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 05:10:07 PM »

Bless your heart vesta. That's all I've got to say about that.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »

Think positive coach, "Obama's Urban Renewal Plan".  It is not like most of the urban he77 holes couldn't stand a good looting and burning.  Most of the rational folk are long gone to red states where they can find gainful employment.  I am ready to cede the inner cities to the Mad Max mobs.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 05:22:20 PM »

I think what was implied is that Obummer is the bastard son of Jimmy Carter, which actually makes a great deal of sense.

You, mean Barry's mom wasn't Strom Thurmomd's maid??   :rotf:    What's next, you gonna tell us his daddy was actually a Kenyan Communist who was also a practicing polygamist ? :hammer:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:28:43 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 05:37:09 PM »
I love watching the liberals get all up in arms over things a conservative says. That is if you would call Romney a conservative.

Well it does seem we are steering the President Elect in that direction.

Vesta, surely you're not that dense. I was insinuating O'Bummer could be Cahtuhs prodigal son. I didn't mean it literally for cripes sake!

You really do need to slack off the coffee, or whatever is keepin' ya so high strung!

It's a joke, babe, just a joke!

Actually, with Cahtuhs Habitat fore Humanity projects, I may not be far off. After all, who benefited most from free housing?
Minorities, right?

They certainly screwed the country up in the same way! Looks like the Bummer is certainly tryin' to outdo his stepdad.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:42:40 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 06:02:45 PM »

Vesta, surely you're not that dense.

Ahem, YES she IS!!!!!!!
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »

Vesta, surely you're not that dense. I was insinuating O'Bummer could be Cahtuhs prodigal son. I didn't mean it literally for cripes sake!

You really do need to slack off the coffee, or whatever is keepin' ya so high strung!

It's a joke, babe, just a joke!

Actually, with Cahtuhs Habitat fore Humanity projects, I may not be far off. After all, who benefited most from free housing?
Minorities, right?

They certainly screwed the country up in the same way! Looks like the Bummer is certainly tryin' to outdo his stepdad.

Whew, with all that is going on today, the was it the Governor in the N East  that left wife and kids to run off with his male lover.   The Governor of a southern state that left family to live with a Choochie in S America,  the old fool that was very powerful in was it Idaho that picked up young me in public bath rooms.   And now that Edwards that could perhaps have become President, darn what next.

So living through the Kennedy problems with 3 sons and all the scandals of every one, then onto  Jessie Jackson to MLK, darn so I have been educated to expect the worse in our leaders.

As bad a President as Carter was I all ways respected him for his morals so when you joked about him I got brain freeze.  

Says allot about what is going on today, no I do not expect any man President or ditch digger to be perfect but for me to  actually find the joke could be true says more about me then it does about Carter.

I have become jaded and expect the worse in others.   Not good, I need to work on this but it is difficult when every day my worse fears turn out to be true.--------I need to turn this around somehow, but if I look for the best in the leaders, then I can say nothing as to do so others will say I a making excuses for them.-------Life is not easy, dammed if you do dammed if you do not.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 06:35:17 PM »
Now, tell us about YOUR service, you lying, chickenhawk,
I see chickenhawk is back in the DUmmie's vocabulary.  Care to comment on the chosen one's service record as he dances around the end zone in afghanistan?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »

The more we steer him in the conservative direction, the happier I am.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »

Let them burn down their ghettos again. That's just good business for contractors.

I am far, far more concerned about the destruction that will result if the Kenyan wins reelection.

And at this point he sure isn't a longshot.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 07:49:56 PM »

I hope your mole doesn't use a shitload of exclamation points.  That would be a dead giveaway as to your CC identity!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 10:12:42 PM »

Off topic, but did you know that the real "Sybil" now says her story was all a made up lie? 

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 11:51:24 PM »
Off topic, but did you know that the real "Sybil" now says her story was all a made up lie? 
Get out, now you'll tell me that Freud was thoroughly discredited by Eric Fromm.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 12:02:32 AM »
Did anyone really ever believe her?