Author Topic: DUmmies busting vessels over Romney's Carter comment...hilarious.  (Read 1570 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: DUmmies busting vessels over Romney's Carter comment...hilarious.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 12:16:09 AM »
Did anyone really ever believe her?
Almost all my personalities did.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 12:17:24 AM »
I see chickenhawk is back in the DUmmie's vocabulary.  Care to comment on the chosen one's service record as he dances around the end zone in afghanistan?

I recall Obama claiming he didn't want to "spike the football", but he sure seems to be trying to do that because its all he's got to campaign with.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 05:28:04 AM »
Off topic, but did you know that the real "Sybil" now says her story was all a made up lie? 

Yup and it was a 'shocking' revelation. :hammer:

Amazing what you can get people to believe if you try.  The Salem Witch Trials; Fells Acres Day Care Center; Global Warming...  Shall I go on? :popcorn: Sometimes it seems the bigger and more outrageous the lie the better. 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 07:13:51 AM »
I recall Obama claiming he didn't want to "spike the football", but he sure seems to be trying to do that because its all he's got to campaign with.

Yep, and he didn't even have anything to do with the killing of Bin Laden. His record is terrible, I wish he would run on it. I'm wondering if the repubs will come out with an Obama lied video? Something to explain who the real person who decided to go after Obama was. That would be sweet.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 10:29:29 AM »
I'm truly concerned about that.

Out here where I live, there's no chance of mass public disorder, but I feel for those who live in other places.

Once it becomes obvious there probably isn't going to be a Second Coming for the Magic One, all Hell is likely to break loose this summer.

And I'm quite blatantly hoping the primitives take the brunt of it.  One reaps what one sows.

Riots in the Streets, Frank. It will be something this generation has never seen. It will make the summer of 1972 seem like a stroll in the park.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 10:32:38 AM »
^Don't forget Ghetto Storm.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.