Author Topic: POTUS does minstrel show on late nite TV; DUmmies joyful  (Read 864 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
POTUS does minstrel show on late nite TV; DUmmies joyful
« on: April 25, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »
pepperbear (4,268 posts)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember the last time a sitting president....

Last edited Wed Apr 25, 2012, 04:52 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
appeared on a national comedy show to do a funny bit IN ORDER TO SELL THE AMERICAN PUBLIC ON A POLICY. Not only that, but he went on a show that speaks to the very demographic that would be affected by the policy.

We are definitely not in the 20th century anymore. Score cool points for the Prez, which could go a long way.

At least he didn't need blackface, I guess. Wow, what a way to be taken seriously, you pandering tool. Can't wait until dignity is restored to the White House.

Won't bother to bring over the skanky replies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: POTUS does minstrel show on late nite TV; DUmmies joyful
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 09:06:03 AM »
pepperbear (4,268 posts)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember the last time a sitting president.... appeared on a national comedy show to do a funny bit IN ORDER TO SELL THE AMERICAN PUBLIC ON A POLICY.
Pretty sad, huh?

He's your guy... suck it up and own it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
Can you imagine if Chimpy went on tee vee shows and did comedy bits while there was a war going on? The DUmmies would have been bitching up a storm.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
At least he didn't need blackface, I guess. Wow, what a way to be taken seriously, you pandering tool. Can't wait until dignity is restored to the White House.[/url]

Won't bother to bring over the skanky replies.

Dignity and class.  No more feet up on the Resolute desk, no more golf shoes in the oval office, no more t-shirts in the oval office, no more insulting our best allies, no more biggest loser gymnasiums set up in the east room, etc. etc. etc.  from your lips to God's ears.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »
HipChick
3. I'm glad he is not a stuffed shirt

Like Romney....I want President Obama all over Twitter,Facebook, TV and internet and and all social media....this is a new generation ..President Obama is simply too cool for school..

I'd rather have a stuffed shirt than a party animal in the white house.

madokie
12. At least I got to live during the coolest Presidents of all times term

I got to help put him there too. And that my friends is one of my most proudest moments in my 64 years, Voting for Barack Obama. YES!

:mental:

Whisp
19. brilliant, beautiful!

that man is Loved! no matter how much hate the pugs and others throw at this guy, he is Loved by most of us.

He is loved by most of DU, it's the rest of the country that doesn't care how cool he is, they are too worried about not having a job, or possibly not having one soon.

The way they worship this man is just crazy.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 10:47:58 AM »

Why wouldn't they worship him? They sit around all day strumming guitars, smoking weed, watching MSNBC, and waiting for government handouts. Anyone who at least doesn't make them feel even worse about themselves is A-OK in their book.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
     Why wouldn't they worship him? They sit around all day strumming guitars, smoking weed, watching MSNBC, and waiting for government handouts. Anyone who at least doesn't make them feel even worse about themselves is A-OK in their book.

Now they are boiling hand sanitizer to get drunk off the alcohol because weed is so expensive.  :-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 10:52:28 AM »
Can you imagine if Chimpy went on tee vee shows and did comedy bits while there was a war going on? The DUmmies would have been bitching up a storm.

I remember how they wailed and moaned when President Bush did that little bit of comedy about looking for WMDs in the oval office.  It was for one of those DC reporter things.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 10:55:28 AM »
I remember how they wailed and moaned when President Bush did that little bit of comedy about looking for WMDs in the oval office.  It was for one of those DC reporter things.

Yep and then a few years later they laughed their asses off about 0bama joking how his shovel ready jobs, weren't so shovel ready.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
madokie

I got to help put him there too. And that my friends is one of my most proudest moments in my 64 years, Voting for Barack Obama. YES!

This guy is a clueless douchebag. He is 64? He acts more like a 14 year old girl seeing Justin Beiber for the first time.

As a note: He was on Jimmy Fallon (who is a liberal). I watched it, and yes the Pres did good. But I'm not going to get all gitty about it either. They asked him if he was going to legalize weed. Go figure? But anyway, Clinton also did the late night circuit when he was campaigning, remember him playing the sax on the tonight show and saying he never inhaled? That is exactly what Obama is doing, he is campaigning, and he is trying to get the young vote like he did in 2008. He was saying about trying to work something out for student loans last night. Some think that it is a loan forgiveness. I wouldn't mind that, mostly because I owe almost 60,000.00 in student loans.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
I notice they didn't play "Lying Ass Bitch" on his intro...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »

Yep, Joey Goebbels is amazed at what our modern MSM has done.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »
madokie

Oh brother! By the time yer 64, yer 'sposed to be a tad smarter than a door knob! In ****in' credible!

Yep and then a few years later they laughed their asses off about 0bama joking how his shovel ready jobs, weren't so shovel ready.

Yeah, I thought that was real funny! What a DIpShit!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
It makes me sick to my stomach the cult of personality worship that libs always exhibit. These people want to go back to a small royal elite ruling over serfs at their whim.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 04:26:42 AM »
Dignity and class.  No more feet up on the Resolute desk, no more golf shoes in the oval office, no more t-shirts in the oval office, no more insulting our best allies, no more biggest loser gymnasiums set up in the east room, etc. etc. etc.  from your lips to God's ears.
H-5! Well said!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »
Quote from:
pepperbear

Not only that, but he went on a show that speaks to the very demographic that would be affected by the policy.

The deomgraphic of Jimmy Fallon's show might be younger people, but his shows ratings are virtually non-existant.  And election after election we see that younger people don't really vote in high percentages.

There's a lie floating out there that young people are the one's who put Dear Leader over the top in 2008.  Dear Leader won by convincing the middle his policies would cause prosperity, which it hasn't.  There might be some in the middle who say to give him more time, but most people (and especially those who are the movers and shakers in society who have the means by which to get things moving ahead) are fed up with him.

That's what the primitives don't fully get.  Unless the prez is someone the achievers in life view as being on their side, then they'll just coast along until they do get someone they like.  The primitives will claim these people are purposely holding back to hurt the prez, but the truth is they're holding back long enough to survive in the hopes that eventually they can reactivate they way they'd like.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 08:10:21 AM »
  What the f*k is wrong with a Ministerial show. ? Part of the old time culture in America.

I object to the censoring of some of the old time classic songs that has been a part of my youth, The great Tom
Sawyer books and Huckleberry Fin .

Just waiting for the raciest to hit on the Music of, Frankie and Johnny, or Eric Clamptons House of the rising Sun.

Some of our greatest arts come from the South and writers about the South.  -----How about the song about ----
What a dance do they do, Lordie how I'm telling you , when the Darkies beat their feet on the Mississippi Mud.     Darkeys changed to People today.  Kind of a kick in the balls to the Black folk that the song inspired.

Polk Salad Annie , Gators got your granny,is a staple song of black life in the south. So What ??

It is not the White folk that are hiding the glory and splendor of back heritage from life, it is the backs that somehow feel this an embarrassment to their culture, want to wipe out all signs of a past culture they should be PROUD of. 

So far I have yet to be at an Irish fair and heard the song of " When Irish eyes are smiling turned into  --When Peoples eyes are smiling'

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »
madokie

Wow, your life is a showcase eh? :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 09:01:59 AM »
Obama’s Jimmy Fallon appearance violated campaign law

Ben Shapiro at Breitbart.com points out something that apparently didn’t occur to anybody who planned President Obama’s creepy love-fest appearance on Wednesday night’s Jimmy Fallon show: it was a blatant violation of campaign law.

The equal time rule states that if a licensee permits a person “who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station.”

There are exceptions to the rule: appearances on (1) a bona fide newscast, (2) a bona fide news interview, (3) a bona fide news documentary, or (4) on-the-spot coverage of bona fide news events.

Only the second provision could be construed as saving NBC from giving Mitt Romney equal time. But this was not a bona fide news interview. In fact, it wasn’t an interview at all – no questions were asked, no answers were given. It was literally Obama reading a campaign speech over a guitar, a horn, a keyboard, and some drums.

More Here

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 09:05:46 AM »
Obama’s Jimmy Fallon appearance violated campaign law

More Here

Past practice will dictate the outcome.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »
This is like a rerun of 2000, when W promised a return of dignity and respect to the Presidency after eight years of sordid embarrassment.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 10:18:44 AM »
Oh brother! By the time yer 64, yer 'sposed to be a tad smarter than a door knob! In ****in' credible!

Yeah, I thought that was real funny! What a DIpShit!
This age puts him square in the middle of the hippie generation. Woodstock, sex drugs, rock and roll. My cousin is the same age, and he went a little too far with his recreational drugs. He absolutely fried his brain. He is a high functioning catatonic.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.