Author Topic: kpete at it again, hitting Mitt for wealth...not a peep about her rank hypocrisy  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Lemme guess.

That's one of John Kerry's fourteen palatial homes stretching from Idaho to Italy, and many points in between?

No, it belongs to this tool:

Someone who made millions upon millions out of thin air. ...that thin air being the void that resides between the ears of your average Democrat.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

That's Al Gore's house in Santa Barbara.  A pile o stones like that, you'd need lots of servants.  

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Do any of Romney's homes look like this palatial estate?

:popcorn:

Is that the one he bought on the beach in Montecito?  Don't think that house is high enough to keep from floating away, Al m'boy.  Planet Earth has a fever and all that, dontcha know.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I'll bet Tipper has a nice house as well, if not nicer.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The heroine of love story that AlGore ManBearPig wrote ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
She then posts several pictures of Romney properties.  If I had a mole to burn, I would post a pic of kpete's mansion.  It would fit right in.  

Kathy, why don't you get involved in the ghey stuff instead?  

Hell Karin post it here, the DUmp monkeys will see it. They'll lie like 15 year old dogs that been chasin' ducks most their life, but they'll see it. They'll swear they never watch what we post, but they'll see it!

Sarah Imaboobi had it good. A Republican boyfriend who loved her, treated her well, and hopped around in the sack with her in a most satisfying way. But poor, stupid Sarah coudln't get past her hatred of all things conservative (or even moderate). Sarah couldn't resolve her real life with her delusional preconceptions, so she torpedoed a good relationship.

I have no doubt she'll die bitter and alone. If she has cats, a better-than-even wager, they will eat well before the mailman smells her.

Fittin' end for a rusty ****! Hope ya read that ImAButt!

kpete (33,761 posts)

just your typical "stay-at-mansion" mom

Ya 'spose she's ever gonna divulge she's a 1%er?

Ya know, I would think that even hypocrisy eventually has it's limits.

But I could be wrong.

I suppose she may be in the general area, but I doubt she is in the exact league as Romney.

Her posts come across as pure jealousy to me, I dunno why, but that is the way I read her.

Seems like she can't stand the thought that she can't sleep her way any farther up the ladder.

If you mean Romney's outhouse as bein' in the general vicinity, ya might be right.

I haven't seen mopinko's art, nor do I want too.

I don't know good art from bad art.  I never took any classes and don't have a desire too educate myself on it either.

I'm not saying art doesn't bring value to society, just give me a nice day outside to be on the course, in the field, or on the water.

Maybe that is why I have a positive outlook on life and -8 Kate has a negative one.

Well, in the O'****inBummer's economy, I think expensive art is fallin' down a rat hole!

Ever watch "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel? Even "Chum Lee" is smart enough to know no one is buyin' that shit!

Well it makes me feel a little better knowin' Tipper is gonna take that prick to the cleaners before it's all said and done!

Don't think I've heard of a man in need of bein' poked in the pooper as this one.

Well, maybe one other.

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!